176 lodged June 2011 Gang

Guest The Newlands
OMG I go away a week and you all go and get your visas WOOHOO!!!

Welldone all of you and big love to John and Suzy :wub:

look forward to all our planning together over the next few months!!

Now back to my Sangria Lol

Mandi xx

Thanks Darren & Mandi have one for us!!:jiggy:

John&Sarah

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest waltzing maltida

Congratulations John & Sarah !! hope the celebrations are going well? Roll on the next round of Visas from Team 2 !!!!

Couldn't stop ourselves from checking emails even tho still on holiday - logged on this morning to VISA GRANTED!!!!!!

Woohoo a good celebration tonite me thinks :-)

Hope all is well with the rest of the june gang - will catchup on Tuesday when we get back to UK

Have to enter Oz by 12th May 2012 -

yippee we are so chuffed

:-)

Est

OMG I go away a week and you all go and get your visas WOOHOO!!!

Welldone all of you and big love to John and Suzy :wub:

look forward to all our planning together over the next few months!!

Now back to my Sangria Lol

Mandi xx

Hay Mandi - so glad you finally got that visa granted - Hope you had a fab hol in Turkey too

Chuffed to bits for u

Est :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Guest diadeline

Hey guys,

Biig congratz to all the new happy ppl that got their visas :jiggy:

Happy to let everyone know that...... i have been allocated a ... CO!! woohoo :wink:

I know its not much but ... im happy about it, hopefully it wont be long now since meds are already done and PCC uploaded, hope they wont require more docs and they will grant me visa :notworthy:

Couldn't stop ourselves from checking emails even tho still on holiday - logged on this morning to VISA GRANTED!!!!!!

Hope all is well with the rest of the june gang - will catchup on Tuesday when we get back to UK

yippee we are so chuffed

Est

Massive congratulations! That will make the rest of your holiday extra special,

Donna x

Guest b3njam1n0

Morning all!

Another VISA GRANTED! It's the first we've heard from our CO (team 2). Had to keep re-reading it after all the mornings the last few months waking early to find no email - I thought i was still dreaming!

Chardy, that's me and 'alix1412' (my defacto), lodged 9th June (not 8th as per page 1) - visa granted 05/08/11.

Have a good day all!

Ben & Alix x

Hey guys,

Biig congratz to all the new happy ppl that got their visas :jiggy:

Happy to let everyone know that...... i have been allocated a ... CO!! woohoo :wink:

I know its not much but ... im happy about it, hopefully it wont be long now since meds are already done and PCC uploaded, hope they wont require more docs and they will grant me visa :notworthy:

I was over the moon when I got my CO, congrats!

Donna x

Guest diadeline

I'm guessing it's someone from the dep. that answered the enquiry....

I sent an enquiry to ask about my app status and in the title of the response was "LOV, HONG SANG" followed by "re: GSM post logement enquiry XXXXXX" :confused:

yippee we are so chuffed

Est

Morning all!

Another VISA GRANTED! It's the first we've heard from our CO (team 2). Had to keep re-reading it after all the mornings the last few months waking early to find no email - I thought i was still dreaming!

Chardy, that's me and 'alix1412' (my defacto), lodged 9th June (not 8th as per page 1) - visa granted 05/08/11.

Have a good day all!

Ben & Alix x

***CONGRATULATIONS EST AND BEN & ALIX*****:jiggy:

Guest waltzing maltida

Morning everyone

WE GOT IT!!! our visa was granted this morning at 1.30am!!! I had just hung up the phone to DIAC - the lady on the phone said it may not be granted until the end of August or September.... I hung up the phone at 1.30 should have checked my emails!!!!

So happy time to start planning.... Good luck to everyone else

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

yippee we are so chuffed

Est

CONGRATULATION EST HOPEFULLY NOT LONG FOR US,ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR HOLS HUN:wink::biggrin:

Morning everyone

WE GOT IT!!! our visa was granted this morning at 1.30am!!! I had just hung up the phone to DIAC - the lady on the phone said it may not be granted until the end of August or September.... I hung up the phone at 1.30 should have checked my emails!!!!

So happy time to start planning.... Good luck to everyone else

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

And another ! ***CONGRATULATIONS*****:jiggy::biggrin::hug:

yippee we are so chuffed

Est

Excellent news on yours and the other visa's today.

I thought that you got 12 months from the date of the med but your deadline is the 12th May? (not that I intend waiting 12 months to go from getting my visa!).

Excellent news on yours and the other visa's today.

I thought that you got 12 months from the date of the med but your deadline is the 12th May? (not that I intend waiting 12 months to go from getting my visa!).

Yeah, is that a typo Est as I can't quite see why you have 12th May as your validate by date ??

Guest b3njam1n0
Yeah, is that a typo Est as I can't quite see why you have 12th May as your validate by date ??

FWIW ours is 12months to the day from when our medicals were initially reviewed (the date they were referred) - 22nd June.

Cant see much of a pattern for Est's though...!?! :confused:

Guest Pixie10

Thats fine guys get them uploaded and goodluck! x

Well our police checks have just arrived in the post no trace on mine and no live trace on my oh hope this is ok:frown:

Guest Pixie10

Our 12 months started from the date on the police checks so 25th July for me and 26th july for OH!!

Yes I was wondering about Est's 12 months thing when she said 12th May. We had an email from Acro to say police checks are being processed yesterday, I assumed our 12 months would start when our certificates are uploaded, but maybe not!

Archived