176 lodged June 2011 Gang

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am thinking about booking flights for Feb or March next year (I am getting more than a little excited). Do you think I am jumping the gun a little and taking a big risk that the visa will be back before then? What does everyone think?:wacko:

Guest Glenmoor

Thanks for your help. Think I will take your advice Chardy and give them a buzz later, can't do any harm! It's probably just the last minute rush but it's getting so close to last orders I don't want to be sittin on my hands if there actually is a problem.

Cheers,Dave.

I am thinking about booking flights for Feb or March next year (I am getting more than a little excited). Do you think I am jumping the gun a little and taking a big risk that the visa will be back before then? What does everyone think?:wacko:

A brave move but could be possible barring any hiccups in your paperwork/meds etc.

Just make sure they are refundable/flexible just in case :eek:

Hi there all, new to here,

I lodged my WA State Sponsership 4 days ago but haven't received an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt. Is this the norm?

It's just that when the TRA was lodged I received a confirmation e-mail. Just a little concerned that it didn't go through correctly....any help appreciated.

Dave.

Hi Dave and welcome.

I lodged my WA SS on 1st June/2nd oz time and didn't hear anything from them until the morning of the 7th when I got an email saying it had been received and was being assessed. I emailed them a couple of times and the response was very quick so maybe try emailing them even just to check.

Wendy

Guest waltzing maltida
Hi there all, new to here,

I lodged my WA State Sponsership 4 days ago but haven't received an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt. Is this the norm?

It's just that when the TRA was lodged I received a confirmation e-mail. Just a little concerned that it didn't go through correctly....any help appreciated.

Dave.

Hi Dave

We lodged our 176 visa on the 3rd of June and sent our signed State sponsorship back on the same day 3rd of June. I only received an email from WA this morning to say it has been sent to DIAC!

Send them an email this evening but i would imagine it will take another day or two.

Tx

Niamh

Hi Dave

We lodged our 176 visa on the 3rd of June and sent our signed State sponsorship back on the same day 3rd of June. I only received an email from WA this morning to say it has been sent to DIAC!

Send them an email this evening but i would imagine it will take another day or two.

Tx

Niamh

Thanks for that Niamh. We sent our SS agreement back on the 9th and was wondering how long it is taking them to send it to DIAC. We could have another week to wait then.

Wendy

Hi Dave

Tx

Niamh

Hi Niamh - appreciate your post - We've been getting a bit anxious that we still hadn't heard from WA confirming they have sent 1100 to DIAC - now I know I can hopefully expect something towards the end of the week - I won't pester them just yet! :twitcy:

Est

Hi Dave

Tx

Niamh

Hi Niamh. we sent ours the same day as you and we are still waiting did send them an email but still no reply, but hoefully we might receive something in the nxt few days , fingers crossed :wacko:

susan x

Guest waltzing maltida

Hi Suzy

Fingers crossed you get the email in the morning!! Think we will all basket cases by the end of this process!!!

N

Thanks for that Niamh. We sent our SS agreement back on the 9th and was wondering how long it is taking them to send it to DIAC. We could have another week to wait then.

Wendy

Hi wendy

were still waiting as well sent same time as Niamh so hoefully they should start coming in now , waiting waiting :SLEEP:

susan x :cute:

Hi Suzy

Fingers crossed you get the email in the morning!! Think we will all basket cases by the end of this process!!!

N

Me thinks your spont on there N i see you have your meds booked we have ours on June 29th really nervous , but im sure we will be fine xx :err:

sx

Guest waltzing maltida
Me thinks your spont on there N i see you have your meds booked we have ours on June 29th really nervous , but im sure we will be fine xx :err:

sx

so am i , i wish they were closer so i could get them over with!! my o/h had bad break on his arm years ago and has pins in it and now i am anxious that this will cause a problem even though he has never had a days trouble with !!! I am also worried about the police checks even though i have never had any dealing with the law!! swear i will have aged by the time this is over!!!

so am i , i wish they were closer so i could get them over with!! my o/h had bad break on his arm years ago and has pins in it and now i am anxious that this will cause a problem even though he has never had a days trouble with !!! I am also worried about the police checks even though i have never had any dealing with the law!! swear i will have aged by the time this is over!!!

Dont worry about oh having pins im sure there is other people who will have have gone through it with same problem , yes im anxious what with the dramas we had with sa ss i got meself in a right state had chest pains just anxiety i guess. Today went for an x ray to stop doubting me self that some thing was wrong with me as didnt feel well at all, mind you i did have a bad viral infection in jan and to be honest dont think i got over it :confused:.

So spoke to my doc and she sent me for x ray should get results soon its terrible this isnt it why oh why do we put ourselves through it time and time again :arghh:

Ref the police checks we sent ours already to germany and acro , acro telephoned us today just to confirm some details and guy said it will be processed now so that was one good news , havnt heard from german police yet :swoon:..

susan xx :wacko:

Guest waltzing maltida

I do feel your pain, Fingers crossed your x-ray will be clear i am sure it is down to stress... My O/H is a cool as you like! to be honest we have had no problems so far which is why i feel something has to go wrong! but no more negative thoughts only positive!!!

I do feel your pain, Fingers crossed your x-ray will be clear i am sure it is down to stress... My O/H is a cool as you like! to be honest we have had no problems so far which is why i feel something has to go wrong! but no more negative thoughts only positive!!!

yesss positive all the way take care :biggrin:

susan x :SLEEP:

Guest Yachtmaster

Hi all ive been reading posts on here for some years while trying to get family sponsor visa for WA anyway we went for a SS SA and here are our timelines ,

applied SS SA 14/05/11

approved SS SA 31/05/11

lodged 176 2/06/11

CO assigned 14/06/11 :arghh::arghh:

Requesting meds and pcc

Hope this helps , looks like us June lodgers are getting seen too !

Hi all ive been reading posts on here for some years while trying to get family sponsor visa for WA anyway we went for a SS SA and here are our timelines ,

applied SS SA 14/05/11

approved SS SA 31/05/11

lodged 176 2/06/11

CO assigned 14/06/11 :arghh::arghh:

Requesting meds and pcc

Hope this helps , looks like us June lodgers are getting seen too !

Welcome Yachtmaster !

I lodged on the 1st, wheres my CO ?????:wacko:

Guest Yachtmaster
Welcome Yachtmaster !

I lodged on the 1st, wheres my CO ?????:wacko:

My wife checked her emails about 09:30 and our agent had forwarded the email from DIAC my wife she nearly fell off her chair and i nearly dropped the baby , we are both in shock on how quick we have received a CO ! and also only requesting Medicals and PCC

This must mean there sticking to there 2 week timeline !! Im sure your CO will email you soon :jiggy:

Archived