Air Asia -Promo flight confusion

shaunkaren

I was wondering whether anybody else has been attempting to book flights with the new promo that Air Asia are currently running? We managed to (eventually) get logged on to the site, choose our flights and then input the credit card details - at this point the system went into error and we now have no way of knowing whether the flights are booked or not!!

Anyone dealt with them before and also know who to contact via email as the link on the site states "whoops this page has flown away" - now worried what has happened to our money and may cancel the credit card payment.

Any advice from those seasoned travellers - we booked with them upon recommendation from a friend so know that they do actually exist (or at least they did!!)

Thanks

Karen:arghh:

Guest siamsusie

They have an Australian No. 1300 760 330

Operating Hours : 24 Hours

Maybe check with them to see if they can find your booking

Thanks SiamSusie I have tried that number and they are "experiencing a high number of calls" - there is an email quoted aax_aus_support@airasia.com (for anybosy else in the same boat) which isn't on the website so I have sent one to that address. The flight prices were really good so don't want to miss out, although pretty mad as only booked one way so far - the promotion period doesn't cover our return journey, we could end up stuck back in England lmao!!!! We have turned into real risk takers since coming out here - still plenty of other airlines who will be prepared to take our money....

Karen x

Lets just wait and see what happens - biggest concern is that they do a runner with our hard earned money, don't believe that will happen

Guest siamsusie
Thanks SiamSusie I have tried that number and they are "experiencing a high number of calls" - there is an email quoted aax_aus_support@airasia.com (for anybosy else in the same boat) which isn't on the website so I have sent one to that address. The flight prices were really good so don't want to miss out, although pretty mad as only booked one way so far - the promotion period doesn't cover our return journey, we could end up stuck back in England lmao!!!! We have turned into real risk takers since coming out here - still plenty of other airlines who will be prepared to take our money....

Karen x

Lets just wait and see what happens - biggest concern is that they do a runner with our hard earned money, don't believe that will happen

:laugh: They are fine ShaunKaren, a sound airline.. you will get a response although they take their time.

ParleyCross (Melbourne) went back last year using them and he had good reports.

Susie x

Thanks Susie - friends of ours travelled with them before too and said they were ok. Just frustrating not knowing as want to tell everyone that we are travelling back - still patience is a virtue so the wait goes on!!

Karen x

Still no luck, keep trying to log in and get so far then the website crashes - at the point of giving up and beginning to wonder whether we want to fly with a company that can't even sort out its website - we may have to flap our arms to assist with the take off if this experience is anything to go by!!!

Well I take it all back we finally have booked our flights - one way to London though!! So we will have to go through the whole process again for the return trips when they are on promo. Advice to anyone else doing it - patience and persistence required!!! Lucky for me my OH had both of those as per the previous post I had given up!!!

make sure you take your own entertainement as all that time without a decent movie does the head in - what on earth did we do in decades gone past ?

We paid an extra $11 for each leg of the journey for in flight entertainment - in hindsight I should have left it for the first part as we leave at 00.45!!! The only entertainment will be me snoring lol!!

Guest Tanya18

Hi there, if you were successfull you would have received an confirmation of your itinerary by now.Normally right after the payment goes thru, an email will be sent to you.if you did not receive this email then i dont think you got that particular booking.

had experience this before and the customer service fellow told me to try to book again.

I've been looking at Air Asia flights too and they seem cheap but does anyone know how much they come to when you add on "tax and fees"? For example, there's a 'promo' I'm looking at advertised for £220 from Melbourne to London. I'd be grateful if anyone can give me an idea of how much it will really cost in total. Thanks!

I had the same problems today when booking. I just kept going back to the previous page and got there in the end. I booked flights for July from Perth to London, they came out the most reasonable for that time period compared to other airlines- even with extras like meals and entertainment. All the extras added about $100 to the flight

It says they are point to point- does this mean you've to collect your luggage each time?

Archived