gr8leo87

brother pumpkin, kindly point to the thread ave been looking for it all day ad like to see what folk chatting about n the coments.

thanks man...may God bless you with silver email very soon :) and please pay a visit to delay in processing forum too..

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couple of surprising news, at least to me. If true 1st one alone is enough to delay us further since most of us in PG 3&4

1. ENS/RSMS -PG 1&2 applications lodged just before July 1st was about 9k (approx 21k places), this number almost 45% of 47k places planned for 2012-13

2. Family sponsor 4.2k places had already been allocated in less than 2 months ?!

Happy waiting

brother pumpkin, kindly point to the thread ave been looking for it all day ad like to see what folk chatting about n the coments.

He was referring to another forum bro. Do you want me to PM you the link?

wawa, check ur PM..cant post here is it might be against forum rules..

Couple of surprising news, at least to me. If true 1st one alone is enough to delay us further since most of us in PG 3&4

1. ENS/RSMS -PG 1&2 applications lodged just before July 1st was about 9k (approx 21k places), this number almost 45% of 47k places planned for 2012-13

2. Family sponsor 4.2k places had already been allocated in less than 2 months ?!

Happy waiting

Its Mean another big hurdle is clipped for our visa grant. It might increase the waiting time to one year more.

Dear Pumpkinhead

Please keep us (who are not from Pakistan) in your prayers, too!!!

Cheers!!!!

Im really sorry Nazmul, i had omitted ur post dated 10-07-2012, (01:37 PM)...i would like to tender an apology for missing this post...Brother Nazmul my prayers are with all forum family members. it was my mistake i had mentioned Pakistan instead of mentioning family members of this beloved forum..

thanks alot for pointing it out...God bless you.

Its Mean another big hurdle is clipped for our visa grant. It might increase the waiting time to one year more.

Its true - ENS/RSMS loaded like hell, they mentioned like upto 9 months workload already added in their pipeline. (see below)

However, when I searched later - found they r processed in different PESE processing centres in Perth, Parramatta & Melbourne. But ours PG3 &4 are in Adelaide (off-shore) & Brisbane (On-shore).

Thru this painful waiting - learning a lot, hope i have enough learning to earn a Grant. 12 month round the corner

Cheers!

Processing Delays for ENS/RSMS Visa Applications due to 1 July Rush

Stephen Russell, Director of Program Delivery at the Department of Immigration & Citizenship 'DIAC', has issued a statement in response to the Migration Institute Australia's 'MIA’ enquiries regarding the lengthy and inconsistent processing times for ENS and RSMS applications.

Mr Russell largely attributes the delays to the pre-1 July rush of applications which has added around 9,000 applications to the DIAC ‘pipeline’. This has caused the on-hand caseload to go from being the equivalent of 4 to 5 months of processing work to around 9 months of work!As a result there have been serious impacts on the service standards of the department, especially in relation to ‘pipeline’ cases which were already taking a longer time to process due to the priority given to ‘decision ready’ applications. At the same time, DIAC has a large amount of decision ready applications on-hand. Up until now the department had been able to balance the allocation of decision ready applications and cases from the pipeline. However, there are currently not enough case officers to allocate all decision ready applications in the previously nominated timeframes and it is likely that it will take several months before they are allocated. Mr Russell emphasised that the department is working to strike a balance between processing decision ready and pipeline cases. He is currently not in the position to comment on the exact time frame that can be expected to process applications. He does, however, hope to discourage the number of unproductive and time consuming follow up requests that DIAC is receiving which only add to the increased workload of department officers.

Its true - ENS/RSMS loaded like hell, they mentioned like upto 9 months workload already added in their pipeline. (see below)

However, when I searched later - found they r processed in different PESE processing centres in Perth, Parramatta & Melbourne. But ours PG3 &4 are in Adelaide (off-shore) & Brisbane (On-shore).

Thru this painful waiting - learning a lot, hope i have enough learning to earn a Grant. 12 month round the corner

Cheers!

Processing Delays for ENS/RSMS Visa Applications due to 1 July Rush

Stephen Russell, Director of Program Delivery at the Department of Immigration & Citizenship 'DIAC', has issued a statement in response to the Migration Institute Australia's 'MIA’ enquiries regarding the lengthy and inconsistent processing times for ENS and RSMS applications.

Mr Russell largely attributes the delays to the pre-1 July rush of applications which has added around 9,000 applications to the DIAC ‘pipeline’. This has caused the on-hand caseload to go from being the equivalent of 4 to 5 months of processing work to around 9 months of work!As a result there have been serious impacts on the service standards of the department, especially in relation to ‘pipeline’ cases which were already taking a longer time to process due to the priority given to ‘decision ready’ applications. At the same time, DIAC has a large amount of decision ready applications on-hand. Up until now the department had been able to balance the allocation of decision ready applications and cases from the pipeline. However, there are currently not enough case officers to allocate all decision ready applications in the previously nominated timeframes and it is likely that it will take several months before they are allocated. Mr Russell emphasised that the department is working to strike a balance between processing decision ready and pipeline cases. He is currently not in the position to comment on the exact time frame that can be expected to process applications. He does, however, hope to discourage the number of unproductive and time consuming follow up requests that DIAC is receiving which only add to the increased workload of department officers.

The priority list refers to allocation though, not to actual grants...once allocated to a CO, your application stays at its priority. From July 2012 onwards the previous rule of removing de-prioritised applications from COs was also fixed and applications already with COs are fixed at their priority till grant.

Much like other priorities, ENS and RSMS are also limited by number, so increases in those categories' pipeline wont necessarily burden the other priorities, esp those who already have a CO. Moreover, you've already mentioned the fact that they're handled by different processing centres as well.

...once allocated to a CO, your application stays at its priority. From July 2012 onwards the previous rule of removing de-prioritised applications from COs was also fixed and applications already with COs are fixed at their priority till grant....

Thanks !

It sounds reassuring even though I dont understand everything fully. I'd love to see a DIAC reference for this part. Its a bit scary when u read Fact Sheet 24a

.... Priority processing arrangements apply to current applications, including those in the final stages of processing. Departmental case officers must follow the direction made by the minister about priority processing and can not process applications outside of the set order.....

My understanding was within PG3 for example 190 SS will get higher priority than 176 SS (eg a Guy applied 190 got CO in 5 days last week - when 176 folks still waiting), this might be reflect also in Case finalization/processing etc... New Processing Order would look like :

190&489SS > 176&475SS > 189&489FS > 175&176FS

thank God - they havent started bulk Invites for SKILLSELECT as yet, only about 200 invites for PG3&4 together in nearly 2 months.

I may have made a mis-interpretation...it says that "Applicants with a nominated occupation removed from the SOL who have already been allocated a case officer will be contacted directly by their case officer" which I thought may have meant they would no longer yank the documents off the CO once allocated...Of course, being "contacted" by the CO can very well include being told by the CO that their application is being jettisoned into the P5 pool, but I would also think DIAC may very well allow those with COs to go through, as otherwise the single application can take 2 COs to process...

I may have made a mis-interpretation...it says that "Applicants with a nominated occupation removed from the SOL who have already been allocated a case officer will be contacted directly by their case officer" which I thought may have meant they would no longer yank the documents off the CO once allocated...Of course, being "contacted" by the CO can very well include being told by the CO that their application is being jettisoned into the P5 pool, but I would also think DIAC may very well allow those with COs to go through, as otherwise the single application can take 2 COs to process...

If i am not Mistaken, Same Sentence was used when DIAC announced Feb, 8. 2010 Priority processing. All those cases which were assigned CO were processed then :) ...

Hello all,

Just a small query as I'm a bit concerned with this.

I have applied for 176 on 8th June and got the CO on the 11th July.

Since 11th July, I have sent 3 emails to my CO dated 23 July, 31 July, 21 Aug.

It is mentioned somewhere on DIAC site that CO usually replies within 7 days of your query but I have not got any single reply for any of these emails that I had sent and no on-line status change as well.

Is this normal? What else I can do to get a reply of some sort or even acknowledgement of the documents I have submitted?

Hello all,

It is mentioned somewhere on DIAC site that CO usually replies within 7 days of your query but I have not got any single reply for any of these emails that I had sent and no on-line status change as well.

Is this normal? What else I can do to get a reply of some sort or even acknowledgement of the documents I have submitted?

They usually don't acknowledge the documents submitted.

Hello all,

I suggest, you must check your {SPASM by mistake} SPAM and JUNK email folders. Also see your ALL MAIL folder as well. You must have it some where if your email is not hacked by someone else.

Hello all,

Well did u recieve an auto reply to your emails to co teams address?if yes, then your emails have been delivered successfully....otherwise not

AoA

Well I know that by grace of Allah everyone is doing fine as I visit the fourm daily but still best wishes for all. I was thinking if anyone here has experience of or information on applying for a student visa after applying for PR? Does it effects the PR in any way? I was thinking of doing an MS from Australia rather than sitting here and wait which I thought will give me an edege in job search.

regards

Archived