gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi dear fellows!!

i got following issues concerning my case lodged in august 2009. my lawyer did a blunder and send my form 1100 now after 3 years.

• An Immigration law matter involving subclass 475 Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) Visa
  • DIAC is arguing that the nomination should be assessed under the guideline in place when Form 1100 is received.
  • We( my agent) argued that DIAC does not have any legislative basis for that assertion and they cannot apply the law retrospectively when there is no legislative requirement for the Form 1100.

If anyone else got same problem please tell me how it was solved. because it is my agent's mistake so she is working hard on the issue.

Any suggestions???

Annoisa

Occupation: Recreation officer , Date of Lodg: August 2009, Visa class: 475, State sponsorship letter got in June 2009, Form 1100 submitted in July 2012CO waiting:(

i mean to say, when the acknowledge that requested documents are ok and next step begin?

time line is: application date = 15th March, CO date = 13th August , both in 2012.

CO don't acknowledge that documents are correct or not. You can only know by checking document status ..if it changes to "met" then its ok....

But some CO also don't mind to change document status....So conclusion is if some additional info is required about your docs CO will email. So wait n relax

Dear Bro many of us are burning with same kind of fire, It was a day in March 2009 when I planned for Aus Immigration. I was securing 125 points (while 120 was required), prepared my IELTS and got through in First attempt. Started preparing the CDR and CPD for engineers Australia which took almost 3-4 months, then I completed my documents like job responsibilities from company , letters from colleagues and appraisal papers, job assignments to me, bank statements etc. I was fully satisfied that time and submitted my case to Engineer Australia on Feb 2010. But than in Feb 2010 rule changed, MODL revoked and priorities changed and point test changed. My points decreased to 115, Then tried for state sponsorship and got positive reply in Nov 2010 and lodge my case 176 (SMP) in Nov 2010. CO assignment was delayed for 3 months and finally got first CO in Feb 2011 since than my case is under security assessment and I am in waiting state while in Nov 2012 it will be 24 months after case lodged to DIAC and in total 40th month.

When I lodge my case in 2010 with DIAC, processing time for 176 SS was 12 months and now in Aug 2012 also processing time is 12 month. But this 12 month came and went while there is no ray of light in this Black Dark Room of waiting.

But still I have a hope , Inshallah some day we will get OZ PR. My prayers are for everyone who is suffering with waiting waiting and waiting. . . . .

Yes brother. I can understand what you must have been going through. It actually saddens me that we are getting stressed out and feel exhausted in this immigration process, while actual challenge (landing,find job, settling down) has not even started yet. Lets pray that Allah enables us to go through all these hardships with the same energy and enthusiasm, that we started the whole process with.

Indeed there is a strong argument in the statement that it is their country and they have the right to process the applicants, however they way they want. The thing that bugs me is most of us choose to emigrate bcuz we believe that Justice and Equality (regardless of race and religion) prevails in those societies in general, while our societies are not known for these traits. Yet when I see the very things are missing right from the start, it concerns me. It even concerns me more that will this behavior stop at the immigration counter in an oz airport, or will it follow us past that.

Yes brother. I can understand what you must have been going through. It actually saddens me that we are getting stressed out and feel exhausted in this immigration process, while actual challenge (landing,find job, settling down) has not even started yet. Lets pray that Allah enables us to go through all these hardships with the same energy and enthusiasm, that we started the whole process with.

Indeed there is a strong argument in the statement that it is their country and they have the right to process the applicants, however they way they want. The thing that bugs me is most of us choose to emigrate bcuz we believe that Justice and Equality (regardless of race and religion) prevails in those societies in general, while our societies are not known for these traits. Yet when I see the very things are missing right from the start, it concerns me. It even concerns me more that will this behavior stop at the immigration counter in an oz airport, or will it follow us past that.

No need to worry my friend. Let us use this delay to prepare ourselves for the big move. :smile:

No need to worry my friend. Let us use this delay to prepare ourselves for the big move. :smile:

hmmm, lets do some certifications for job hunting. But i think all it depends on LUCK. my friend went their in Feb2012 and got job in march2012 (no certifications). So better prepare going from here and rest put on Allah.

Dear Bro many of us are burning with same kind of fire, It was a day in March 2009 when I planned for Aus Immigration. I was securing 125 points (while 120 was required), prepared my IELTS and got through in First attempt. Started preparing the CDR and CPD for engineers Australia which took almost 3-4 months, then I completed my documents like job responsibilities from company , letters from colleagues and appraisal papers, job assignments to me, bank statements etc. I was fully satisfied that time and submitted my case to Engineer Australia on Feb 2010. But than in Feb 2010 rule changed, MODL revoked and priorities changed and point test changed. My points decreased to 115, Then tried for state sponsorship and got positive reply in Nov 2010 and lodge my case 176 (SMP) in Nov 2010. CO assignment was delayed for 3 months and finally got first CO in Feb 2011 since than my case is under security assessment and I am in waiting state while in Nov 2012 it will be 24 months after case lodged to DIAC and in total 40th month.

When I lodge my case in 2010 with DIAC, processing time for 176 SS was 12 months and now in Aug 2012 also processing time is 12 month. But this 12 month came and went while there is no ray of light in this Black Dark Room of waiting.

But still I have a hope , Inshallah some day we will get OZ PR. My prayers are for everyone who is suffering with waiting waiting and waiting. . . . .

Brother, SAme thing was done with me. started processing in March 2008, and got visa in Nov 2011. I am one of those whose skill assessment was reviewed without any reason, got a positive letter with MODL and CSL code then very next day got another letter in which ACS code was revised and i was down with 115 points.

then applied for State sponsorship and Processing priorities changed after 2 weeks :).

waited for SMP for 12 Months, got CO after 13 and half months then security checks.

Now i am in Australia and my patience paid me. got my grant after 43 Months. INSHALLAH u will get your grant soon.

I know there is something better for you.

hmmm, lets do some certifications for job hunting. But i think all it depends on LUCK. my friend went their in Feb2012 and got job in march2012 (no certifications). So better prepare going from here and rest put on Allah.

"I am a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it." :wink:

Latest employment reports emanating from Oz are worrisome. Due to recent slowdown in China, Australian mining boom is reportedly showing signs of weakness now. While most of us dont intend to work in mining sector, an overall slowdown of economy is not good for anyone.

Suggestion: Please prepare yourselves maximally and use these delays as a Godsend opportunity to prepare yourselves.

Brother, SAme thing was done with me. started processing in March 2008, and got visa in Nov 2011. I am one of those whose skill assessment was reviewed without any reason, got a positive letter with MODL and CSL code then very next day got another letter in which ACS code was revised and i was down with 115 points.

then applied for State sponsorship and Processing priorities changed after 2 weeks :).

waited for SMP for 12 Months, got CO after 13 and half months then security checks.

Now i am in Australia and my patience paid me. got my grant after 43 Months. INSHALLAH u will get your grant soon.

I know there is something better for you.

Many thanks bro, Your case is bit encouraging to me that's why my hope is still alive. Now I am waiting for Jan 2013 which is indicated by IGIS in response to my complain. Inshallah I will get it this time.

How is going life in OZ ? What about your job, did you secure a good position? Please keep us updated with your status. Thanks

Many thanks bro, Your case is bit encouraging to me that's why my hope is still alive. Now I am waiting for Jan 2013 which is indicated by IGIS in response to my complain. Inshallah I will get it this time.

How is going life in OZ ? What about your job, did you secure a good position? Please keep us updated with your status. Thanks

Brother life is v peaceful here. I was stuck in some domestic issues thats why wont be able to find a suitable job. now every thing is settled and started to apply for jobs. These days I m getting 2-3 Calls a day from recruiters. Jobs are available specially IT jobs. Some interviews are scheduled within few days, hopefully will get a job soon INSHALLAH

Brother life is v peaceful here. I was stuck in some domestic issues thats why wont be able to find a suitable job. now every thing is settled and started to apply for jobs. These days I m getting 2-3 Calls a day from recruiters. Jobs are available specially IT jobs. Some interviews are scheduled within few days, hopefully will get a job soon INSHALLAH

i am a MYSQL DBA. can i find a job there?

Salam Friends, Coming back to the forum topic, has anyone of these brothers got any PCC/MED request or finished SC's?

shawais, Nosferatu, Siealman, saadbakhtyar, adeelijaz49, aseeb85uk, qsar1, Malik (Civil Engineer), Imran Akbar and Atif javed.

please contact these members if possible to check any updates. Thanks Brothers.

Archived