gr8leo87

Hey. I got an email from the the department regarding a querry of gaps in period between fsc exams and university joining, passing out from uni till joini g of job.

And during these periods i was awaiting result / unemployed.

Wht does tbs querry means?? M i about to rcv my PCC and meds??? :err:

I think this is a good omen and it portends your PCC/Med call my friend.

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
things will move in good direction. As i have recently viewed stats about skill set, for month of august they just picked up 100. i guess speed will remain slow for two to three months and during this i am pretty much hopeful that all previous backlog would be clear, as you can see by allocation time line that not much cases are lodged during year 2012 so hope fully we will all get grant soon.

God Blesss us All....amin

i also got this reply from the case officer

Your application is now undertaking standard processing & checking, unfortunately, ensuring all the legal requirements are met in relation to an application can take some time.

in document checklist form 80 and work experience evidence is set as MET. so what does this means now?

That your application is now moving, it seems things are picking up then.

i also got this reply from the case officer

Your application is now undertaking standard processing & checking, unfortunately, ensuring all the legal requirements are met in relation to an application can take some time.

in document checklist form 80 and work experience evidence is set as MET. so what does this means now?

I believe they are satisfied with docs required unless they make the call or after analyzing docs they realize a gap that will need answers they mail call you. eg, for me after having all docs met, CO did me a mail some months later asking me that details in form 80 and cv have an unclear gap so I had to clarify and did attach the missing cert which I thought was not necessary to load. They asked specific questions like what were u doing during this to this dates, Just did one to 2 lines answer and attached the document/certificate that I hadn't attached earlier. To date they haven't called any of my employers yet. I hope this gives u an answer if not ask further.

are they satisfied with the provided documents? which they require or they will call my employers?

:ssign19: :ssign12:

Guyz, 175 applicant with CO dated 8th.Sept.2011 has got grant today.....and medicals were referred since 9th July 2012 (52 days taken)....oh btw..guyz nick is pumpkinhead..:hug:

Online status showing: Applicant approved: 30.08.2012

Congratulation!!! I am the next coz on every stage i am 13 days behind you

Guyz, 175 applicant with CO dated 8th.Sept.2011 has got grant today.....and medicals were referred since 9th July 2012 (52 days taken)....oh btw..guyz nick is pumpkinhead..:hug:

Congratulations mate!! That's great news.

Many Congrats buddy.. Its really gr8 to hear that...

Congratulationssssssssssssssss

Congratulation buddy. After a long time we people heard about PK person who reached the finish line :)

Great news brother. So pleased to hear that :hug:

waoooo great news brother ... (japhi) ... congrats

very very very happy for you. keep in touch

Salam Brother Pumpkin, Many Congratulations to you for this successful achievement. May Allah bless. Best News :)

Congrats Buddy.....So happy to hear that..

And dont leave that addiction of the pomsinoz forum after getting the grant;-)

Congrats Bro

Archived