gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brother life is v peaceful here. I was stuck in some domestic issues thats why wont be able to find a suitable job. now every thing is settled and started to apply for jobs. These days I m getting 2-3 Calls a day from recruiters. Jobs are available specially IT jobs. Some interviews are scheduled within few days, hopefully will get a job soon INSHALLAH

Brother wish you very good luck , Inshallah ALLAH S.W.T will bless you with a very good position. Our prayers are with you .

any gooD news bro..... my time line has been expired .. 25-8-12... still no mail for MeD....

Timeline has expired? :dull: Can you please elucidate brother? No news is good news and, as far as I know, SC duration has swelled to 11-12 months for homebodies and to 12-14 months for applicants with international visits.

When CO allocated to me, he asked my Evidence of Employments in the last 10 years (I calimed points for 10 year employement when lodged my application). During 10 years, I worked in only two companies

I uploaded following doucments.

A. Current Company

1. Appointment Letter

2. Experience Certificate

3. Salary Slips (starting 1 year before my applcation - Total 16 slips)

4. Bank Statement (2 years - starting 18 months before my application date)

5. Last year Tax return form (1 No.)

6. Visiting Card

B. My last company

1. Experiece Letter

2. Appreciation letter (1 No.)

3. Training Certifiates

4. Visiting Card

My online status is still 'Required'.

Are these enough evidences?

When CO allocated to me, he asked my Evidence of Employments in the last 10 years (I calimed points for 10 year employement when lodged my application). During 10 years, I worked in only two companies

I uploaded following doucments.

A. Current Company

1. Appointment Letter

2. Experience Certificate

3. Salary Slips (starting 1 year before my applcation - Total 16 slips)

4. Bank Statement (2 years - starting 18 months before my application date)

5. Last year Tax return form (1 No.)

6. Visiting Card

B. My last company

1. Experiece Letter

2. Appreciation letter (1 No.)

3. Training Certifiates

4. Visiting Card

My online status is still 'Required'.

Are these enough evidences?

For current company give complete bank statement from joining the company to the date you filled your application...

For your last company,

you didnt give salary slips, nor bank statement, tax deduction certificates.... However as per my Co she needed all that i have mentioned just here...

However if you can mange to get these docs easily then ok, if not, then wait for CO requests whether he/she requires further docs or not

For current company give complete bank statement from joining the company to the date you filled your application...

For your last company,

you didnt give salary slips, nor bank statement, tax deduction certificates.... However as per my Co she needed all that i have mentioned just here...

However if you can mange to get these docs easily then ok, if not, then wait for CO requests whether he/she requires further docs or not

I agree with Saad but I must also mention that online status is not a very reliable indicator of progress. Few cases were reported in which online status showed "required" even after PCC/Med calls.

its really sad.

I have sent requested documents to the team email. but in online status i am still getting requested. And now its two three days. Will CO reply to me or i will just be waiting and waiting and waiting......

update my record in excel, co - 13th august.

its really sad.

I have sent requested documents to the team email. but in online status i am still getting requested. And now its two three days. Will CO reply to me or i will just be waiting and waiting and waiting......

update my record in excel, co - 13th august.

Not sure whether status will be updated or not....just wait n wait

Hi All, Was on vacation ....unhappy to see things not progressing for all...Not a good sign i guess :(

things will move in good direction. As i have recently viewed stats about skill set, for month of august they just picked up 100. i guess speed will remain slow for two to three months and during this i am pretty much hopeful that all previous backlog would be clear, as you can see by allocation time line that not much cases are lodged during year 2012 so hope fully we will all get grant soon.

190 - Application to Grant in 2 weeks ?! is this a record ?

God bless us all

visa 190 lodged in August 13

letter from support officer August 15

case officer August 24

visa granted August 28

Can you please tell us more about applicant's nationality?

Timeline has expired? :dull: Can you please elucidate brother? No news is good news and, as far as I know, SC duration has swelled to 11-12 months for homebodies and to 12-14 months for applicants with international visits.

Hey. I got an email from the the department regarding a querry of gaps in period between fsc exams and university joining, passing out from uni till joini g of job.

And during these periods i was awaiting result / unemployed.

Wht does tbs querry means?? M i about to rcv my PCC and meds??? :err:

Archived