gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Remaining September/ October folks, we got 2 good news in last few hours so now brace yourselves for PCC/Med calls.

Who else has a good news other than pumpkinhead today?

:ssign19: :ssign12:

Guyz, 175 applicant with CO dated 8th.Sept.2011 has got grant today.....and medicals were referred since 9th July 2012 (52 days taken)....oh btw..guyz nick is pumpkinhead..:hug:

Online status showing: Applicant approved: 30.08.2012

Congratulations and best of luck for future ahead.

Brother Pumpkin? I have a stupid question :wink:, How does it feel when get your golden email?

Also which city are you going to move? Best wishes for your big move.

:) it feels awesome yr...i mean we all are waiting from such a long period as compare to applicants from other HR countries..today is my Eid :biggrin:

honestly, there are no plans yet as i was waiting for this medical clearance. However preferred city will be Syndey..thanks alot bro..God bless you..

Guest Player
:) it feels awesome yr...i mean we all are waiting from such a long period as compare to applicants from other HR countries..today is my Eid :biggrin:

honestly, there are no plans yet as i was waiting for this medical clearance. However preferred city will be Syndey..thanks alot bro..God bless you..

Congratulations dost....pray for us as well...

My CO allocated DEcember 2011

Guyz, 175 applicant with CO dated 8th.Sept.2011 has got grant today.....and medicals were referred since 9th July 2012 (52 days taken)....oh btw..guyz nick is pumpkinhead..:hug:

Waoaooo . . . :ssign19:. . . .Thats a great news, many many congrats bro .Stay blessed always. Atlast things are moving now. :hug:

Mubarakan.. Congrats Congrats... best of luck for your move

Lots and lots of congragulations....v happy to hear good news

:smile: I like it "EID". Surely its like EID Day, and now Start of Fasting for Life after that:wink:(I mean living away from home). Hopes high for remaining folks. Best of luck.

Congratulations........... Finally a good news. Good Luck!

When are leaving for Aus.

GREAT!!!!!!!

May Allah bless you and help you with your future plans (Amin)

I came to know about your visa yesterday (late evening) as i was online with Usman (the Immigration BABA)

regards

SJS

Many congratulation for visa grant. I read your previous post which explaind all about your timeline. So I edited this post. Where are you planning to move? Good luck and best wishes

got 175 visa today after 5 month 13day of CO...last entry date 31st march 2013..

Archived