'Fate' its a wonderful thing!

cartertucker

Last Weekend we had just enjoyed our 1st trip to the beach after arriving NOR ~ We all had a lovely day :cute:

When we had been back at our rental about an hour my Hubby asked to look at the pics I had taken ~ It was then we realised we had lost our camera :sad:

I reported it to the police :policeman: Made a note with the lifeguards & put notices up in all the local shops

Like a fool I hadnt saved any of the photos (there were newborn pics of our 3month old on there too) :cry:We were so devastated & it really put a downer on our trip :sad: (lesson learnt)

Last night we decided to try an indian restaurant we had seen the day before...As we were sat there a couple came over to us & said 'sorry to interupt you, but we found your camera! We recognise you from the pics on it' :shocked:

I started crying with Joy....:cute: We really couldnt believe it...The couple were so nice & after the meal we followed them back to there house to pick it up, we also exchanged numbers & will keep in touch

:jiggy:What an amazing feeling! :jiggy:

Guest VickyMel

Gosh that was so lucky!!

Bet you've those pics downloaded now!

What a relief to get those photos back.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

We were visiting big kev's - itcouldbeworse, house in Bracken ridge in Brisbane and the wife pressed the wrong button on the car key fob, thinking she was locking the car, when actually she opened the boot instead. She walked back into kevs house and the boot was wide open, with a set of golf clubs and her bag with phones and money in it on display to the world. Incredibly a while later a young guy walking past knocked on Kevs door and informed us that the boot was opened and we couldn't believe it. There are nice people out there everywhere as you and us nicely discovered.

Guest bindog1uk

Hi Kelly, what a lovely story, some things you can't replace, like photo's.

We went to Cuba a number of years ago staying at Varadero, we went on a day trip to Havanna & took video of our great day out. Got back to the hotel in the evening & thought we would watch our day out before we went for our evening meal, re-wound the tape but then decided to go to eat as we were hungry, forgot about the video & taped over it :arghh: the day was lost, it's only there in our memories now.

Nice that there are honest people about too, really pleased for you.:hug::hug:Lesley

What a cool story..shows there's honest folk out there!!

Good job it wasn't my partner in the picture!!! poor folk would have found themselves in the local zoo trying to force a camera on an Orangutang:err:....OK, his hair is a little less orange!

But facially ..pretty darn close!

Thanks everyone...:wubclub:

Have you saved them now?????

Cant save them until I get back to the Uk.....:sad:

But trust me, I am guarding the camera with my life now :wink:

Ha Ha, fate it is, you are destined to move NOR, I tried to tell you but you wouldnt listen, lol x

.....Your so right Fiona :cute:

Guest MaybeOz
Last Weekend we had just enjoyed our 1st trip to the beach after arriving NOR ~ We all had a lovely day :cute:

When we had been back at our rental about an hour my Hubby asked to look at the pics I had taken ~ It was then we realised we had lost our camera :sad:

I reported it to the police :policeman: Made a note with the lifeguards & put notices up in all the local shops

Like a fool I hadnt saved any of the photos (there were newborn pics of our 3month old on there too) :cry:We were so devastated & it really put a downer on our trip :sad: (lesson learnt)

Last night we decided to try an indian restaurant we had seen the day before...As we were sat there a couple came over to us & said 'sorry to interupt you, but we found your camera! We recognise you from the pics on it' :shocked:

I started crying with Joy....:cute: We really couldnt believe it...The couple were so nice & after the meal we followed them back to there house to pick it up, we also exchanged numbers & will keep in touch

:jiggy:What an amazing feeling! :jiggy:

What a lovely story; thank goodness there are honest people out there :yes:

Kari :wubclub:

Archived