Whats everyone doing today?

kellyjamie

Just wondered what everyones doing today here and in OZ??

Its nice dry and sunny altho a little chilly here in Edinburgh today, Jamies away to a sportsmans lunch with all the lads (a few celebratory pints after Ielts) so i think myself and Megan may go to the park, do a little shopping and make a start on tidying up the back garden!

Its amazing how much better i feel witha little sun!!

Have a good sunday whatever you are doing x

Guest siamsusie

Well its just after 10pm here, and I am sitting outside on a beautiful starry night around 24 d.

Enjoying a lovely glass of red, and listening to the wild life.

Susie x

today we went for a drive to the ettamogah pub in NSW, stopped via Glenrowan to see where Ned Kelly had his last stand, then off to Beechworth bakery for lunch and a wonder around. On the way home we stopped off by Brown Brothers winery. Note to self!!! Need to explain to Tracy that she doesn't need to buy every wine she tastes LOL. Then for some pub grub on the way home, great day :jiggy:

Guest siamsusie
today we went for a drive to the ettamogah pub in NSW, stopped via Glenrowan to see where Ned Kelly had his last stand, then off to Beechworth bakery for lunch and a wonder around. On the way home we stopped off by Brown Brothers winery. Note to self!!! Need to explain to Tracy that she doesn't need to buy every wine she tastes LOL. Then for some pub grub on the way home, great day :jiggy:

We were just talking about browns Brothers wine this morning, just gorgeous!

Hi, im so jealous! lol sounds fab!

Christine

Guest JonInMelbourne

Cloudy, rainy sultry day in Melbourne (just like the rest of the 'summer'!!). Resulted in a trip to Vic market to purchase some chorizo, chicken, quail, and lots of nice veggies.

Chicken and chorizo have transfomed into a stew with the help of some stock, red peppers, garlic, onion, peas, butter beans and potato. Quail has been pan-seared and then roasted and is going down very well with a nice Mornington Peninsula pinot noir.

Ahhhh.. weather may be $hite but life is not too hard...

Cloudy, rainy sultry day in Melbourne (just like the rest of the 'summer'!!). Resulted in a trip to Vic market to purchase some chorizo, chicken, quail, and lots of nice veggies.

Chicken and chorizo have transfomed into a stew with the help of some stock, red peppers, garlic, onion, peas, butter beans and potato. Quail has been pan-seared and then roasted and is going down very well with a nice Mornington Peninsula pinot noir.

Ahhhh.. weather may be $hite but life is not too hard...

Yesterday was hot enough for the beach though! this afternoon was fab as well

this morning i watched ,wolves v blackpool,evertonv sunderland,man city v aris in euro and the first half of wigan v the scum...made everybody bacon mushroom n egg on toast then took the children to a fun day in the park , bouncy castle, racing cars, mini golf,wa fire brigade letting the kids aim at targets with the hoses,magician,fairies ,ballon making,face painting and all free of charge .....what a lovely idea by our council.....and thats every weekend at a different venue........free bags of goodies too ....free bbq`s ,petting zoo........the girls loved it...........now we are having a beer and wine then a red hot home made chili.........just a normal day in paradise.........

Going down the local pub to watch the match with free pork pies and sausage rolls as this fantastic landlord does every sunday, a few pints of london pride (drink of the gods) ahhhh it's good to be alive :biggrin:

My favourite local

SuperStock_1597-83999.jpg

46-2001_fs.jpg

Guest BrightonBoys

cooking waffles for brunch....

then off plastic box shopping!!

Then a roast dinner....

Boy I know how to live!!!

Yesterday was hot enough for the beach though! this afternoon was fab as well

Yep you have got to make the most of those odd days when it is not raining, seems to be the weather is getting a lot changable over tehre with loads of wet days...global warming maybe?

Going down the local pub to watch the match with free pork pies and sausage rolls as this fantastic landlord does every sunday, a few pints of london pride (drink of the gods) ahhhh it's good to be alive :biggrin:

My favourite local

SuperStock_1597-83999.jpg

46-2001_fs.jpg

that sounds great.......... we will record that match and watch it tmoz morning after ive took the children to school that is set in wonderful grounds with its own little creek and bush land..............tonight we will watch west ham beat liverpool and the first half of city beat fulham and watch the rest tmoz in between dips in tyhe pool to cool down a little ..............have a nice day in the loud pub......did all that yrs ago .......just not my scene now......the young ones come first and its a good job they enjoy their football...........btw whats the name of that local pub of yours ...?

that sounds great.......... we will record that match and watch it tmoz morning after ive took the children to school that is set in wonderful grounds with its own little creek and bush land..............tonight we will watch west ham beat liverpool and the first half of city beat fulham and watch the rest tmoz in between dips in tyhe pool to cool down a little ..............have a nice day in the loud pub......did all that yrs ago .......just not my scene now......the young ones come first and its a good job they enjoy their football...........btw whats the name of that local pub of yours ...?

The tat and crap! maybe? :yes:

It was my birthday, but we didn't do much. The rego on my car was due today, so I paid my CTP yesterday with a view to renewing my rego online, but the insurance company website haven't let the rta know that I have paid for my CTP, so I can't buy my rego. Consequently haven't been able to go out because oh's car doesn't have enough tether points for the girls' car seats. Need to sort it out in the morning. It was also raining.

I spent the day playing with the girls and putting loads of new jewellery on my websites. I had a lovely dinner cooked and a bottle of wine which was nice.

Guest guest17301

Got up at 10, other half went snorkelling at Yanchep lagoon while I went shopping, came home then read my book indoors for an hour as too hot for me outside, then went down to nearest beach to meet family for a quick swim and relax, home to a glass of wine under my back verandah and some nibbles. (usually have full on Sunday dinner but not this week) Now PIOing till bedtime and work in the morning!

Guest guest17301

roast sweet potato or roast squash or pumpkin is lovely Pabs, goes nice with roast lamb..(oooh am missing me sunday dinner now)

roast sweet potato or roast squash or pumpkin is lovely Pabs, goes nice with roast lamb..(oooh am missing me sunday dinner now)

Beef today Fi,lambs scandalous price in sainsbo's now:frown:,get a lot more beef for £,well it looks like going on size anyway:wideeyed:

Archived