Manchester M60 radius

Proview220

Would like to here from people who are living within the greater Manchester area who are so close yet so far from getting their visa, within your reply, state what area you are from, I will be the first, Im from Sunny Whitefield..who's next!

Ps, please say why you are going to Australia.

Wanda & Wayne here from Urmston originally, but been in Bamber Bridge for 8 years.

Business Visa 163, got (after nearly 2, 1/2 years, and lots of anguish and sleepless nights). Validated Jan this year, hopefully going to Perth in about 12/18 months (would love to go sooner)

Hopefully emmigrating for a more rewarding life, hard work isnt a problem but want to feel like we are gaining something for all what we are putting in !! And the same for our children.

i know its not the M60 circle, but not to far away in Leyland, leave for Brisbane 2 week today :twitcy:

moving out with the company i am employed with on a 457 Visa, as feel it will be better for my kids and give us a better quality of life.

Guest carlj3108
Would like to here from people who are living within the greater Manchester area who are so close yet so far from getting their visa, within your reply, state what area you are from, I will be the first, Im from Sunny Whitefield..who's next!

Ps, please say why you are going to Australia.

I'm from Monton - just near worsley.

Had our medicals yesterday....hoping to have visa in the next few wks providing we don't fail them.

Hope to be over in Perth later this year.

Why??? ....Adventure....new challenge.....the children.....better lifestlye......the list goes on.

Can't wait.

Well I`m just a bit outside - Rossendale. Applied for our CPV last July. We are off to the Brisbane area because our daughter, son in law and beautiful baby granddaughter are there and wont come back to the UK (who can blame them?) Just got back from a visit and I feel homesick for Oz! Val

Guest milliebooboo

From Oldham, WA state sponsorship granted today. Just need to get OH through medical now...EEEK. Want a better life for my baby girl and of course ourselves. Im a nurse, OH is a utility worker. Will keep you posted. x

Guest dannylatics
From Oldham, WA state sponsorship granted today. Just need to get OH through medical now...EEEK. Want a better life for my baby girl and of course ourselves. Im a nurse, OH is a utility worker. Will keep you posted. x

Congrats, Im from Greenfield. Not much to leave behind in Oldham, I work near mumps and see the town deteriating every day :( never mind our weather

Guest milliebooboo

I know, its the pitts now. At least Greenfield is still nice. We're in Lees where they are just about to build that accademy (fab). Good luck with your escape x

Guest dannylatics
I know, its the pitts now. At least Greenfield is still nice. We're in Lees where they are just about to build that accademy (fab). Good luck with your escape x

Its not bad, just boring! ye my Dad lives behind the Co Op in Lees in them newish houses. Good luck to you to

Guest boxtobox

Audenshaw born and bred, now living in Macclesfield. Heading to Perth in July.

You sometimes have to thank your lucky stars, married a fellow Mancunian from New Moston who's Italian father took Aussie citizenship in 1960, when you could do such a thing, but has lived in the UK since 1961 - wife's citizenship by decent so in through the 'back door'.

Good luck to all who have to qualify via the skills/points it is so difficult and I don't envy you at all.

Best of luck

Guest Steve1971

Hi, from Oldham and hopefully be in Perth, in 12 months. Putting the house on the market soon, and can`t wait to get over there. Going on a 457 visa through the wife`s job. Good luck to everyone, whose making the move....... you know it makes sense !

Guest lloyd1980

Chester here mate (only slightly outside M60) lol.

Reasons for going ?......................many, if I look around through the driving/freezing rain, and look at life in oz in comparison - if you have a skill and are eligible its a no brainer

how bout you?

Well I`m just a bit outside - Rossendale. Applied for our CPV last July. We are off to the Brisbane area because our daughter, son in law and beautiful baby granddaughter are there and wont come back to the UK (who can blame them?) Just got back from a visit and I feel homesick for Oz! Val

We are from sunny Bacup and arrived in Perth last wednesday. Got a rental house and pickup truck sorted, furniture arrives in a couple of weeks. Hubby started work on Monday (not likin the heat - it was 39 yesterday!), but lovin his job. Son joins us in June and sister hoping to get her 176 family sponsored within 2 years. Everything good so far - i'm busy job hunting now! :wink:

Donna x

Archived