Manchester M60 radius

Proview220

Guest milliebooboo
Where abouts in Perth are you living ?

What do you do for jobs ?

Sorry to be noisey

Hi Steve, were fromOldham, where abouts are you ? Im a nurse, hubbys a utility worker. Hopefully going on a 176. What does your wife do for a job?

Sorry to be nosy

Vicky

Guest Steve1971
Hi Steve, were fromOldham, where abouts are you ? Im a nurse, hubbys a utility worker. Hopefully going on a 176. What does your wife do for a job?

Sorry to be nosy

Vicky

Hi Vicky,

We are living in Chadderton. Tracy is a Child Care / Teaching Assistant, and she has got a job offer, so we are hopefully going on a 457 visa to Perth, not sure where in Perth yet. My job is a Roadworker for the council.

Steve

Guest Karen n Nige

Hi we're from Denton - had our medicals yesterday and hoping to move to Perth towards the end of the year.......can't wait :-)

Guest carlj3108
Will the last one out of Manchester please turn the lights out..............

It's that dark and gloomy at the moment.... I think somebody already did :dull:

I have just been on Facebook and someone has said its snowing in Bury today:huh:.. i honestly can't say i miss the weather,even if we do have a few unbearbly hot days . Even during the bad storm we had this afternoon it stayed hot, kids coming out of school were just taking their socks and shoes off and wading through the water barefoot!! lol

Cal x

Guest carlj3108
I have just been on Facebook and someone has said its snowing in Bury today:huh:.. i honestly can't say i miss the weather,even if we do have a few unbearbly hot days . Even during the bad storm we had this afternoon it stayed hot, kids coming out of school were just taking their socks and shoes off and wading through the water barefoot!! lol

Cal x

yes i heard about the snow.....

i'm looking out of the office window in Altrincham to grey skies and drizzle...love it :confused:

ha

Archived