GOT THE VISA yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy

rainyc

WE HAVE BEEN GRANTED OUR 176 VISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Neil got a text from our agent at 04.30 this morning, I was physically shaking! Flights are already booked for 14th Feb, a bit tight for time but weve done it, my forward planning paid off! Would not have been able to do this without our agents GO MATILDA and Alan Collett expedited it all as much as he could, fantastic.

CO fri 28th Jan and visa 1 week later!!!

Shippers have packed and container coming this morning!!

Neils off to London to get the stamps in our passports. Leaving do tonight wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooAustralia here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE HAVE BEEN GRANTED OUR 176 VISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Neil got a text from our agent at 04.30 this morning, I was physically shaking! Flights are already booked for 14th Feb, a bit tight for time but weve done it, my forward planning paid off! Would not have been able to do this without our agents GO MATILDA and Alan Collett expedited it all as much as he could, fantastic.

CO fri 28th Jan and visa 1 week later!!!

Shippers have packed and container coming this morning!!

Neils off to London to get the stamps in our passports. Leaving do tonight wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooAustralia here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you may have a bit of ESP going on you know:biggrin: You seriously did take a risk but OMG it so payed off!! Big congratulations!! So are you the first SA sponsored cat2-er to get the grant?

Sarah

Guest billway
Hi

Congratulations !!! This is a good day for me as well as I got my visa too !!

Good luck on your move.

Congratulations to both of you on your visa approval. I hope mine will come soon.

Guest GemandJay

WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Party time, enjoy every minute and good luck with your new life

CONGRATULATIONS to you all x

Gemma x

Woop woop woop! Congratulations to Ozzieland and Rainyc - Amazing! What a lovely valentines day, off for a new adventure! x x x

AAAhhhh Lorraine and Neil, this is such fantastic news, i am so pleased for you!!! and good forward planning Lorraine!! genius :biggrin:

glad everything has worked out for you guys and cant beleive you will be starting your new life in Adelaide so soon!!!!!! i am sooooooo jealous!!!!! :tongue:

best of luck with everything and keep in touch with updates, and we'll all be round yours then for the barbie and beers celebration as you'll be first to arrive!!!

take it easy and have a fantastic weekend

Jill

Congratulations to both of you on getting your visa's.

Lorraine and Neil, you are the first of the SA peeps to get your visa, so thrilled for you. Hopefully this heralds the start of better things for the SA peeps. Have a wonderful weekend! (hopefully a big party with a vino or four!!!)

Zumba hugs Lorraine x

Archived