WA SS 2011 - where are we now

Ammosaph

Guest WA Jezza

Well, i can hardly contain myself, i have just had a phone call from my agent.........................i now have a CO whoop whoop, guess I will be sampling another one of my mature single malts tonight :biggrin::wink::rolleyes:

Jez

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WA Jezza
Yeahhhhhh congrates Jez!!!! I can feel it now you've got yours!! :wink: :biggrin:

Cheers perth42, fingers crossed that you will be the next one to share the great news, i know you wont be far behind, we should all get together and celebrate, now there's a thought :jiggy:

Jez

Guest perth42

Lol!! Yep one massive oz themed leaving do... Messy, very messy but muchos funos!! Watch this space next week for a very hopeful update :wink:!!!

Well, i can hardly contain myself, i have just had a phone call from my agent.........................i now have a CO whoop whoop, guess I will be sampling another one of my mature single malts tonight :biggrin::wink::rolleyes:

Jez

Excellent news Jez!! Hooray! :jiggy:I'm celebrating tonight to but OH is not celebrating until he can feel that visa in his hand! G&T for me tonight! :wink:

I'm wondering now if you've got the same agent as me and Paulswin??

Guest WA Jezza
Excellent news Jez!! Hooray! :jiggy:I'm celebrating tonight to but OH is not celebrating until he can feel that visa in his hand! G&T for me tonight! :wink:

I'm wondering now if you've got the same agent as me and Paulswin??

Hi Hev, my agent is Visa Bureau and i have a great co there too by the name of Joseph

Jez

Hi Hev, my agent is Visa Bureau and i have a great co there too by the name of Joseph

Jez

Hi Jez,

No, we haven't got the same agents. We're with Ian Harrop and Associates. We very nearly went with visa bureau though! :wink: Oh well, thought there might be a small chance!

Guest sivakumar

Jez

You will get visa in three months time, be ready... 3months from CO

Guest WAhopeful

OMG thats three in a row!! Congrats guys.

Perth42 your dates are similar maybe its our week next week! I'm off to check online progress.....this good news phenomenon is addictive and hopefully contagious! :wink:

WA SS applied 31/12/2010 - approved WA SS 14/02/2011 - 176 lodged 19/02/2011 - waiting for a CO......

Guest perth42
OMG thats three in a row!! Congrats guys.

Perth42 your dates are similar maybe its our week next week! I'm off to check online progress.....this good news phenomenon is addictive and hopefully contagious! :wink:

WA SS applied 31/12/2010 - approved WA SS 14/02/2011 - 176 lodged 19/02/2011 - waiting for a CO......

We live and hope!! Fingers crossed...checked our application - no change yet but it is not the magic 20 days yet :wink:

Guest WAhopeful
We live and hope!! Fingers crossed...checked our application - no change yet but it is not the magic 20 days yet :wink:

Checked ours and no change either.....booked the meds today for 29th March though, fingers crossed I haven't jinxed it! I'm going to test my non existent patience tomorrow and not look....:daydreaming:

Guest WAhopeful

Woke up to an e-mail from CO!! Feel like V&C for breakfast! Request for Meds, criminal checks and form 80. Ecstatic !! :biggrin: Must be a new batch of processing underway, expecting a few more notes like this from more of us this week!

WA SS applied 31/12/2010 - approved WA SS 14/02/2011 - 176 lodged 19/02/2011 - CO assigned 09/03/2011

Guest WAhopeful

Amazing, even UK sun seems brighter today !!

Our 12 year old son is now practising his ( non existent) surfing skills between the lounge and the hallway...

WA SS applied 31/12/2010 - approved WA SS 14/02/2011 - 176 lodged 19/02/2011 - CO assigned 09/03/2011

Guest WA Jezza

Congratulations WAhopeful, its been a busy week this week, lets hope Perth42 is next to hear, congrats once again, i'm sure today is going to be an excellent day no matter what or who gets in your way :laugh:

Jez

Congrats to all who have CO's. Can't believe how quick its moving.

We have finally got good news this morning and received the email from WA approving SS. Policy change must have been granted. Woo hoo.

Good luck everyone.

Guest WAhopeful
Congratulations WAhopeful, its been a busy week this week, lets hope Perth42 is next to hear, congrats once again, i'm sure today is going to be an excellent day no matter what or who gets in your way :laugh:

Jez

Super powers today! :jiggy:

I reckon the magic number for Perth42 will be less than 20! Will keep checking this thread for good news!

WA SS applied 31/12/2010 - approved WA SS 14/02/2011 - 176 lodged 19/02/2011 - CO assigned 09/03/2011 - Meds booked for 29/03/2011

Guest WAhopeful

We have finally got good news this morning and received the email from WA approving SS. Policy change must have been granted. Woo hoo.

Good luck everyone.

Great news mipi. Good luck with the rest of the process! :cute:

WA SS applied 31/12/2010 - approved WA SS 14/02/2011 - 176 lodged 19/02/2011 - CO assigned 09/03/2011 - Meds booked for 29/03/2011

Guest WA Jezza

Good luck everyone.

Hiya Mipi,

i'm really pleased you have got your good news and approval, well done

Jez

Thats excellent news WAhopeful, congratulations on getting you CO! :jiggy:

Congratulations to Mipi for getting your WA Sponsorship. :jiggy:

It won't be long for you Perth42 - you may only be a few days behind!!! :yes:

What a fantastic week! :biggrin:

Hope all you guys get it soon xx

:cry: we can't apply yet... i have all the info ready but had a bomb shell today because hubby is in the forces it is complicated with the 176 ...so we trying to see what we can do to rectify this ...somehow

:wideeyed:agent asked if we would be giving OH notice in soon ( he has to give 12 months notice ) :swoon: no way ! unless we have a visa we would be mad to do so at this time .

Hi Brideycollette,

Just followed the posts back to see where you'd got to with your visa.

Really sorry to hear that you are having problems :sad:.

I hope you find a way around it soon. Good luck and keep in touch so we know how you get on :wubclub:

Guest miniwing
A thread to try to stay in touch with all the recent (and soon to be) WA SS bods.

Would be good to know how we're all getting on from time to time.

:smile:

Hey everyone - can I join in?

Just starting out down the very long road of Visa-ville - got all the docs for a skills assessent with the solicitor to sign. Hoping to submit the app by the end of the week. And husband is heading out to Perth at Easter on his own (Carl Pilkington) to do a reccie and suss it all out.

I can't believe how quickly some of you are getting your skills assessments and WA sponsorships back. Good news they've changed the amount of experience you need to evidence (3 out of 5 years), means we should qualify and have a straight forward case?!?!

Does anyone know any good websites that advertise jobs they are willing to sponsor? We're looking for Construction Project Manager roles.

Good luck to you all

:laugh:

Archived