All the best for 2011

Cerberus1

[WRAP]http://www.pomsinoz.com/images/robkatenewyear.gif[/WRAP]As 2010 draws to a close, myself & Kate would like to take the opportunity to wish every member a happy, safe and prosperous New Year. To each and every member thanks for helping make Pomsinoz such a great site. :hug:

For those of you still waiting for visas, we hope the new year brings you some good news.

All the best

Rob & Kate

Guest guest37336

Same to you and yours Rob. And many thanks for all the hard work you ALL put into PIO, onwards and upwards for the new year.

Cheers Tony.:wink:

Loving the cute Mouse welcoming the new year .. nice touch Rob.

Happy new year to all the Pozzers , hope 2011 brings you a visa, a safe journey or a longed for return home ... wherever your life is going to lead you .... seize the moment and have a bloody good time !!!

Luv 'n' Stuff

Ali xx

Guest guest37336

Can I just say Rob. Going by the picture you have top right of the OP, you and Kate are a damn fine good looking couple, but it must get bloody hot in that get up you have on in the tropical north.:wink:

I expected more like below with the humidity etc up there.

Cheers Tony.:cool:

Guest sh7t man no way

to celebrate the coming of 2011 we should have a cliff richard night on pio rob--i only sugested this because i know your his number one fan:wink:

Guest guest37336
to celebrate the coming of 2011 we should have a cliff richard night on pio rob--i only sugested this because i know your his number one fan:wink:

Never have I reported a post Alan, but this one comes close.:mad::mad::biglaugh:

Guest guest33730

Thanks Rob and Kate for putting so much time and energy into the site!!

Happy new to you all and to all the members who make this a great place to hang out!!

Daniel

Guest The Pom Queen
Can I just say Rob. Going by the picture you have top right of the OP, you and Kate are a damn fine good looking couple, but it must get bloody hot in that get up you have on in the tropical north.:wink:

I expected more like below with the humidity etc up there.

Cheers Tony.:cool:

Nah Tony it's more like this when I have to go in search for Rob lost in the garden

tomb-raider.jpg?w=450&h=337

Guest juliemtaylor

Thank you Rob, Kate and family for all your dedication to us PIOers on here past and present, it has made the difference to me!

Good Luck in your new lives in Queensland

Julie x

Archived