WA SMP - Has anyone been appointed a CO yet?

Guest Sue1203

Guest antipope
I hope so too. We have seen people who applied much later than us getting case officers today. Well done to you guys but DIAC, where is OUR case officer.

175 applied 15/5/2009

WA SS applied 11/8/09

WA SS received 7/2/2010

Cat 2 ( was Cat 4 )

Occupation Cook

HR/LR LR

CO ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hopefully this week

John

I'm just a couple of weeks before you I think and I've not heard anything either. Fingers crossed it'll be in the next couple of weeks.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope so too. We have seen people who applied much later than us getting case officers today. Well done to you guys but DIAC, where is OUR case officer.

175 applied 15/5/2009

WA SS applied 11/8/09

WA SS received 7/2/2010

Cat 2 ( was Cat 4 )

Occupation Cook

HR/LR LR

CO ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hopefully this week

John

We are all the same details as you but our 175 was applied for on 26/3/09 moved to WA SS 176 on 10/2/10 and no sign of a case officer yet either ??? Should be very soon I hope I sent a post lodgement enquiry form off before Xmas but no answer yet :unsure:

Hi All

Just got word from my agent that I have a case officer appointed. I had got the SS back in July 2010. Couldnt believe it!! Asking for some more documents and i have until 03 Feb to have them submitted. I have to get the police checks done now and medicals at a later date. Can anyone advise on the police checks. I'm in Ireland so do i just call att my local station and ask for these?

Guest Sue1203

Hi all

I just checked our online application, and it states the 10th Jan 2011, application being processed further and then further down it states, 10th Jan 2011, email sent to you....

I take it because we are going through an agent, they sent it to themselves and also would this mean that we have been assigned a CO????? (praying, praying, praying!!!!)

Just wondering if anyone else ever experienced this and if so, is it good news???? I am sure we will hear from our agent tomorrow or during the week but just looking for info.

Many thanks

S

x

Guest Sue1203

Hi Baz

Yeah we too are from Ireland and we just went to our local garda station and filled in migrating police check form...make sure it is for Emigrating and not just an ordinary one....Also make sure you bring passport and birth certs as we were asked to show these also. They then send them off to the Superintendants office and all in all, I think it took 3/4 weeks for them but explain to them that you need them asap for visa. I had to keep following up with them and it got lost a few times and sent to wrong stations and then eventually it went to the correct one and we got them.

Cheers

S

Hi Baz

Yeah we too are from Ireland and we just went to our local garda station and filled in migrating police check form...make sure it is for Emigrating and not just an ordinary one....Also make sure you bring passport and birth certs as we were asked to show these also. They then send them off to the Superintendants office and all in all, I think it took 3/4 weeks for them but explain to them that you need them asap for visa. I had to keep following up with them and it got lost a few times and sent to wrong stations and then eventually it went to the correct one and we got them.

Cheers

S

Sue

Thanks for that. It looks like the western australia list is definitely moving. I had applied in Jan 09 on a 175 and then changed to the 176 state sponsorship. Its great after all this time to finally be getting somewhere.!!:biggrin:

Guest dragsterwish
Hi all

I just checked our online application, and it states the 10th Jan 2011, application being processed further and then further down it states, 10th Jan 2011, email sent to you....

I take it because we are going through an agent, they sent it to themselves and also would this mean that we have been assigned a CO????? (praying, praying, praying!!!!)

Just wondering if anyone else ever experienced this and if so, is it good news???? I am sure we will hear from our agent tomorrow or during the week but just looking for info.

Many thanks

S

x

Congrats Sue, I think you have been assigned a Case Officer! For my case, the Case Officer emailed me directly with the Request for Further info docu letter and stating our case officer , case file no. , type of docu requestedand other details. When we checked our online status, it shows Application process further too and all items showed MET except medical & police cert. We have up to 7 Feb to provide the required info.

You should be receiving your email soon.

Cheers!

Guest Sue1203

Hi all

Thanks and I am just wondering when you say CO request docs etc...what other docs do they ask for except for meds and police certs...has anyone been asked for anything weird or difficult????

Thanks a mil

S

x

Guest HoriFTC
Hi all

Many thanks

S

x

I think you got a CO definitely. My application was allocated to CO today - I just checked my online status page in the morning hours - it stated that "application being processed further" but there was nothing about a possible email sent to me, but I applied myself without agent.

After I checked the Document checklist on the page (almost everything is now "met") I got the email from my CO.

I think they just want inform you, that you should contact your agent and ask whether he want to forward that email to you.

Guest Sue1203

Hi ya

Thanks a mil for that...I suppose I am just worried as my divorce is not finalised yet and I am worried that they may ask for my divorce papers!!!!???

I will have to wait and see (gulp!!!)

Thank God, it is starting to move and I hope we all get our good news we have all been waiting and waiting and waiting for.

Cheers

S

x:wubclub:

Hey,

Happy New Year everyone. Haven't logged on in a while, although have been keeping an eye on things haha :wink:

We submitted WA SS application 20/12/10 and just wondered if there is a way to check the status of the application or is it a matter of sitting back and waiting?

(Told myself, I need to be more patient this year... but it's soooooo hard :cute:)

Cheers,

Gill

Hey,

Happy New Year everyone. Haven't logged on in a while, although have been keeping an eye on things haha :wink:

We submitted WA SS application 20/12/10 and just wondered if there is a way to check the status of the application or is it a matter of sitting back and waiting?

(Told myself, I need to be more patient this year... but it's soooooo hard :cute:)

Cheers,

Gill

Thanks for posting this. Was wondering the same myself !

Guest Sue1203

Hi ya

If you submitted your application online, you should have received a TRN Number and when you go onto the DIAC website on the righthand side you can check your online application. You will need your TRN, date of birth, passport number of main applicant and the country where you are from.

Hope this helps.

S

x

Hi ya

If you submitted your application online, you should have received a TRN Number and when you go onto the DIAC website on the righthand side you can check your online application. You will need your TRN, date of birth, passport number of main applicant and the country where you are from.

Hope this helps.

S

x

Is that only to check " Visa Status " as opposed to WA SS application status?

Gill

Hi All

Just got word from my agent that I have a case officer appointed. I had got the SS back in July 2010. Couldnt believe it!! Asking for some more documents and i have until 03 Feb to have them submitted. I have to get the police checks done now and medicals at a later date. Can anyone advise on the police checks. I'm in Ireland so do i just call att my local station and ask for these?

Hi Baz,

CONGRATULATIONS, you will get soon your VISA!!!!!:wubclub:

Could you please share your timeline with all of us or add it to the

"Category 2's - Where are you now?" thread?

Thank you

Hi all

Many thanks

S

x

Hi Sue,

CONGRATULATIONS for your CO!!!!

I wish you will get your visa very soon.

:hug::wubclub:

Could you please share your timeline with all of us or add it to the

"Category 2's - Where are you now?" thread?

Name:

Date of Visa application:

Nationality:

High/Low Risk:

Trade/profession:

Visa type:

Which State Sponsored:

Date of SMP Applications:

Date of SMP Granted:

Onshore/offshore:

Pre-November 2010 Category:

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Sue, I think you have been assigned a Case Officer! For my case, the Case Officer emailed me directly with the Request for Further info docu letter and stating our case officer , case file no. , type of docu requestedand other details. When we checked our online status, it shows Application process further too and all items showed MET except medical & police cert. We have up to 7 Feb to provide the required info.

You should be receiving your email soon.

Cheers!

Dear dragsterwish

Could u pls share what type of documents CO asked except PCC & Medical...as i m running one tread Named "Additional document required by CO"...i will share it for others...so if u will explain it will be highly appreciable....

Thanks...

joy:radar:

Guest Sue1203

Hi Gill

Apologies, I thought you meant Visa status, in relation to your SS status, as far I am aware, you have to wait until you hear from them unless somebody else knows different but I am pretty sure, its a case of just sit and wait but don't worry, I am sure you will get it pretty soon...I read on another thread that they were saying 6wks for SS.

I know it feels like it will never come but don't panic, you will get it.

S

x

Hi Gill

Apologies, I thought you meant Visa status, in relation to your SS status, as far I am aware, you have to wait until you hear from them unless somebody else knows different but I am pretty sure, its a case of just sit and wait but don't worry, I am sure you will get it pretty soon...I read on another thread that they were saying 6wks for SS.

I know it feels like it will never come but don't panic, you will get it.

S

x

Ah no worries at all.

Thought it was a case of 'be patient' haha. Will sit tight so :wink:

Cheers x

We lodged in march 09 also. What's your timeline??

Hi there, just browsing through this thread (and others!) and just wondered, have you had your medical and police clearance before you have been assigned a visa worker? I thought our next step was to receive a phone call from IMMI to advise what to do re. medicals and police checks??? We're doing this free of an agent though so may be wrong??

Thanks in anticipation

Lindsay

I'm just a couple of weeks before you I think and I've not heard anything either. Fingers crossed it'll be in the next couple of weeks.

Hi Phil and Donna,

If I were you guys, I would call DIAC. My fiance called today and we have had a Case Officer since the end of December. Happy days. Get on the phone !!

YEEEEHAAAA

John

Guest CharleneBLiverpool

Hi Guys,

I'm new to this and just wanting to know what current status of 457 means. Here is my timeline.

16/12/2010 Application received - processing commenced 16/12/2010 Application fee received 11/01/2011 Application being processed further

Could anyone tell me what the next status will be and when?

My agent said I may not need medicals or police checks so have not submitted them. I'm from the UK also and my husband is on the visa - will this delay process???. My current visa is due to expire on Feb 11th and I am soooo nervous!

Thanks for your help :biggrin:

Guest dragsterwish
Dear dragsterwish

Could u pls share what type of documents CO asked except PCC & Medical...as i m running one tread Named "Additional document required by CO"...i will share it for others...so if u will explain it will be highly appreciable....

Thanks...

joy:radar:

Hi Joy, I'm glad to share. Other than the med. & PCC, my CO requested for scanned copies of the new passports as the old passport submitted during my 176 lodgement have expired. Nothing else. Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Hi Guys,

I'm new to this and just wanting to know what current status of 457 means. Here is my timeline.

16/12/2010 Application received - processing commenced 16/12/2010 Application fee received 11/01/2011 Application being processed further

Could anyone tell me what the next status will be and when?

My agent said I may not need medicals or police checks so have not submitted them. I'm from the UK also and my husband is on the visa - will this delay process???. My current visa is due to expire on Feb 11th and I am soooo nervous!

Thanks for your help :biggrin:

Hi,

I think you will be fine. It is taking around 2-3 weeks for the 457 from this stage, so just keep checking your status. I think that it goes to Granted or Met, but I'm sure someone will come along and correct me if I'm wrong. The addition of your husband shouldn't matter.

Hope this helps

John

Archived