WA SMP - Has anyone been appointed a CO yet?

Guest Sue1203

Guest CharleneBLiverpool

Thanks for your quick reply John!

Do you think I will need medicals/police checks ready to submit or shall I only get them if requested my CO? :)

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dragsterwish
Hi Phil and Donna,

If I were you guys, I would call DIAC. My fiance called today and we have had a Case Officer since the end of December. Happy days. Get on the phone !!

YEEEEHAAAA

John

Goob job, John! Congrats! Its celebration time for you too!

I knew you gotta have a CO as you are way ahead of me in the timeline! Have you done your Med. & PCC?

Cheers!

Guest dragsterwish
Hi Mate,

Yes, we did our Meds and PCC back in April 2010.

Hopefully we should have the grant soon.

John

Good move there, mate! Your grant should be arriving very soon!

I'll offer a toast to you when that day comes! :wink:

When I sent the PLE late december, I was told processing is from order of lodgement. Seeing the current allocation/grants, it doesn't appear that way.

I can't see the trend here.

I'm March 2010 applicant ...Hope to hear from a CO by the end of this week:biggrin: ...or next week :cool:

Can someone tell me how DIAC pick up appications for CO allocation???? In date order? Of course NO

Guest KatyNick

I'm "SEPTEMBER 2009" and still no CO.

I'm really pleased that things are moving so quickly and that people are getting COs, but disappointed that they aren't going by date lodgement order ... seems unfair to those that have been waiting a lot longer :(

Guest Sebbers

I'm really pleased that things are moving so quickly and that people are getting COs, but disappointed that they aren't going by date lodgement order ... seems unfair to those that have been waiting a lot longer :(

Hang in there, your time will come very soon. I felt exactly the same after 23/9 last year it is very frustrating seeing people get their grants who applied later than you.

Guest antipope
Hi Phil and Donna,

If I were you guys, I would call DIAC. My fiance called today and we have had a Case Officer since the end of December. Happy days. Get on the phone !!

YEEEEHAAAA

John

Thanks for that, I'll give them a ring tomorrow (their office will be closed now i think). Did you receive an email at all then?

Guest antipope

That's the most frustrating part, it just makes you think that they've somehow mislaid your application. It sounds stupid but that's what it feels like.

Guest ian & jo

Yes totally agree we're SEPTEMBER 2009 too!! No sign of a case officer yet either! Jo x

Guest GemandJay
I hope so too. We have seen people who applied much later than us getting case officers today. Well done to you guys but DIAC, where is OUR case officer.

175 applied 15/5/2009

WA SS applied 11/8/09

WA SS received 7/2/2010

Cat 2 ( was Cat 4 )

Occupation Cook

HR/LR LR

CO ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hopefully this week

John

Happy new Year to you all as I haven't been on for a while. I agree we're July 09 and still not heard a thing.... could they be going by date of SS??

Very confusing and deflating to see people later getting allocated a Co... please don't get me wrong I am pleased for you all, but having started the whole process Feb 09 you start to lose faith and almost think yeah one day it could happen.

Gemma

Happy new Year to you all as I haven't been on for a while. I agree we're July 09 and still not heard a thing.... could they be going by date of SS??

Very confusing and deflating to see people later getting allocated a Co... please don't get me wrong I am pleased for you all, but having started the whole process Feb 09 you start to lose faith and almost think yeah one day it could happen.

Gemma

Hi Gemma,

Give DIAC a call. We did this morning and found out that we were allocated a CO at the end of December. I think that there is a lot of new CO's and maybe they aren't updating the online checking system. Ours still says the same as it has always said but we are close to a grant.

Hope this helps,

John

Guest KatyNick

I don't think they can be going by date of SS as we've had ours since August 2009 ..... don't understand their processes at all!!

Guest Sebbers
I don't think they can be going by date of SS as we've had ours since August 2009 ..... don't understand their processes at all!!

I tortured myself trying to understand the logic behind how the apps were being processed whilst we were waiting. Just as I thought I was beginning to understand it something would put a spanner in the works, in the end I gave up!

Indeed. We've decided to give them another couple of days and then call them to find out actual status. I'm really hoping it's a case of they've failed to click the button to tell us we've got a CO rather than they're processing identical apps out of date order. That would be a further kick in the teeth for a process I'm increasingly critical of.

Fingers crossed we'll be there soon though!

We are September 2009 also and i want a CO! Starting to feel a bit left out, wonder if some of us already have co,s but just dont know it yet heres hoping anyway!

Hi everyone,

We are June09 and i was told on the 5th of January that we still have no case officer:( Im really quite peed off to tell you the truth as to how they are processing the applications. So i sent another PLE yesterday and im going to phone them tonight..

Thats my wee rant over for the day....:army-unhappy:

Archived