WA SMP - Has anyone been appointed a CO yet?

Guest Sue1203

Guest Sue1203

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone as been appointed CO since the WA SMP was released??? I know I am probably jumping the gun but just thought I would ask!!!! :cute:

S

x

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blimey Sue your an eager lass aren't you?!

Our agent rang ASPC late last night for us as were not sure whether we have a co for our 175 we have lodged. A handful of march 09s were allocated CO last week and we hadn't heard anything. Our agent was told nothing and they wouldn't give any indication of COs!! On a good note we were told we were in cat 2!! Like we didn't know that! Lol

I'm desperate for a CO so I can join my mum and nan.

Good luck to all waiting! :)

Guest Midlanders

Hi

We had an email from our agent today (based in oz) who confirmed that we had moved to cat 2. He also advised he/we should be expecting to get a c/o allocated within the next 2 weeks and as soon as he is advised he will let us know!!!

Just hope this is for real... just dont know it to laugh or cry at the moment with all the stress over the last 18 months and the hell rides on that ozzie roller coaster since lodging our visa.

Guest theweirs
Hi all

Just wondering if anyone as been appointed CO since the WA SMP was released??? I know I am probably jumping the gun but just thought I would ask!!!! :cute:

S

x

Hi Sue

I had to phone the Brisbane processing office and she said WA cat 2 cases would be in the next allocation for a case officer and would be next week :biggrin:

Jo x

Guest dragsterwish
Hi Sue

I had to phone the Brisbane processing office and she said WA cat 2 cases would be in the next allocation for a case officer and would be next week :biggrin:

Jo x

Hi Jo, tks for calling and updating us! I wasn't expecting it to be that fast. Looks like we may be lucky and have a CO by end of 2010!

Cheers!

Jaysus i hope we all get CO so for a nice xmas pressie. Now that would be nice.

We all deserve a bit of good positive news after the huge wait ay.

CO,s please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest dragsterwish
It took most of the ACT people about 2 weeks to get a CO.

Thanks! Hope DIAC keep that momentum and assign us a CO asap!

I also hope that they clear all the Cat. 2s asap & go on to the Cat.3 & Cat. 4. Cat 3s & 4s needed their share of visas too; i'm an ex-Cat. 4 & know how hopeless it feels to be a lower priority category applicant.

Hi will it show on my online application if we get a CO, we don't have an agent anymore - they went bust !! so been doing it ourselves but using PIO as a great source of knowledge???? We are Cat 2 WA SMP.:unsure:

Good question. I dont even know where to check online or what all my reg numbers are.

Agent does it all but it would be great if i could check online also.

ANyone point me in the right direction.

Cheers

Just checked there for 1st time. Thanks. Nothing updated since March 2010 though.

Sometimes I wish I couldn't check online. Getting obsessed now....

Yep I know the feeling have been checking online since we lodged in March 09 !!! Have been very restrained recently but think I might start the obsession again!!!

Yep I know the feeling have been checking online since we lodged in March 09 !!! Have been very restrained recently but think I might start the obsession again!!!

We lodged in march 09 also. What's your timeline??

We lodged in march 09 also. What's your timeline??

Hi our timeline is 175 online 29/03/09, WA SS applied 09/10, WA SS approved 28/2/10 and change to 176 ack 01/03/10.

Hi our timeline is 175 online 29/03/09, WA SS applied 09/10, WA SS approved 28/2/10 and change to 176 ack 01/03/10.

There were quite a few cat 3 applicants assigned COs last week. Were not sure whether someone started looking at our file last week. We've had no contact from a CO as we've submitted everything.

There were quite a few cat 3 applicants assigned COs last week. Were not sure whether someone started looking at our file last week. We've had no contact from a CO as we've submitted everything.

Hi I have just checked online and ours was last looked at on 11/11/2009 so no movement yet :sad:

Was told WA CO allocation would be based from date of lodgement, i'm a bit confused in the order. I'm 176 from the start, sponsored by WA then lodged application to DIAC by April2010.

Since your 175 from the start, then 176, which would be your lodgement date?

Just wanted to know how far away I am from the queu.

Thanks.:biggrin:

ASPC are allocating COs to WA SS applicants!!

Got a CO!

Guest MarkandVerlie
Was told WA CO allocation would be based from date of lodgement, i'm a bit confused in the order. I'm 176 from the start, sponsored by WA then lodged application to DIAC by April2010.

Since your 175 from the start, then 176, which would be your lodgement date?

Just wanted to know how far away I am from the queu.

Thanks.:biggrin:

We lodged our 176 April 2010 also, I'm obsessivly checking the application status online. As soon as I see any movement I'll PM you or something.......