WA SMP - Has anyone been appointed a CO yet?

Guest Sue1203

Guest HoriFTC
Hi guys I got a CO today... But it seems that they will process my visa as 175 not 176 as it mentioned in the email letter from Team 6. I do have WA SS and on WA SMP & Sched 3.

Maybe it won't be a huge problem for you, will it?

Congrats anyway!

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This might sound like a daft question, but please can someone tell me how you know when you have a CO? :laugh:

I have the TRN number etc but what information will be available to know a CO has been appointed? We are using an agent, so will they be notified on our behalf?

Thanks!

Jay

Guest HoriFTC
This might sound like a daft question, but please can someone tell me how you know when you have a CO? :laugh:

I have the TRN number etc but what information will be available to know a CO has been appointed? We are using an agent, so will they be notified on our behalf?

Thanks!

Jay

In this case the CO will contact your agent, and you should get information from him/her.

Guest HoriFTC
From my PLE I was told that "CO allocation will be as per date order of lodgement."

Again, just checking the queu, Other WA Cat 2 with CO, give a shout please.

It would be nice to know how many days/weeks they need to allocate CO to apllications of one month.

They are now at Feb/March 2009, aren't they?

It would be nice to know how many days/weeks they need to allocate apllications of one month to CO.

I think they may be on to the May applications as Icehorizon now has a CO and applied in May 2009. It is on the previous page from this.

John

Here is his post :

Hi everyone,

Just to let everyone know that Cat2 WA SS is moving. I just got a co assigned today.

Cheers.

176 Family Sponsored Applied: May 2009.......WA SS Submitted: 01/07/09......WA SS Approved: 26/11/09......Changed to 176 SS

Guest HoriFTC
I think they may be on to the May applications as Icehorizon now has a CO and applied in May 2009. It is on the previous page from this.

John

Here is his post :

Hi everyone,

Just to let everyone know that Cat2 WA SS is moving. I just got a co assigned today.

Cheers.

176 Family Sponsored Applied: May 2009.......WA SS Submitted: 01/07/09......WA SS Approved: 26/11/09......Changed to 176 SS

Then you should be contacted very soon, or?

that would be ideal. and would let us know approximately when our turn will be.

unfortunately, there's not much indication at the moment.

It would be nice to know how many days/weeks they need to allocate CO to apllications of one month.

if it's may2009 at the moment. i just hope they process really fast.

John

Here is his post :

Hi everyone,

Cheers.

Well, that's not encouraging isn't it?:unsure:

Just rememeber that you are cat 2 applicant and you will be happy...It has been only a week after the release of WA SMP....VIC and ACT have taken more than a month to allocate their applicants co's and be aware they don't have a big quota...Consquently WA could took 2 months to allocate Co's for all their applicants ...I'm not pessimist but I'm expecting to get a co within the second half of January....

Be relax and prepare yourself for a happy new year :biggrin::biggrin:

Good luck for all WA'ers :notworthy:

I can only hope your right coz mid January is also fine by me.

It's been a roller coaster ride and still no joy, that's all. we've waited for what seems to be forever, i suppose we cud wait awhile longer.

but god let it be tomorrow, a gift to the impatients who are your children also.:notworthy:

John

Here is his post :

Hi everyone,

Cheers.

Well I am March 2009 and have not got a CO yet ??? So either they are not doing date order or as suggested it is previous Cat 3 that have them.:arghh:

Guest HoriFTC
Well I am March 2009 and have not got a CO yet ??? So either they are not doing date order or as suggested it is previous Cat 3 that have them.:arghh:

I am August 2009 applicant, currently cat2 (WA), formerly cat3 - and I would be glad to get a CO in January.

I think they are now slow because of the christmas holiday.

Guest tabatha

John

Here is his post :

Hi everyone,

Cheers.

John

Spoke with you earlier in year..Was your wife a cook???? I applied 175 in Oct 2009and recieved ss in july 2010.. I'm glad to be on smp for wa but unsure if in 2010/11 quota.. Any idea as to how I find out?

In my case.. when I check my online application, there's a new info that an email has been sent... then, I opened my document checklist, all documents "met" except for PCC & meds which is "requested".. I asked my agent and she said that CO has been assigned and confirmed that email has been sent to her email account.

Thanks!

Jay

Guess no further CO allocations until after the holidays.

Here's to us getting the coveted CO by first week of January (though if they do come during xmas, they'd be real Santa Claus - or whatever the old chap calls himself right now).

Happy Holidays to one and all!

Cheers!:jiggy:

Guest theweirs

Hey Tabatha

WA are honouring cooks who already had state sponsor so you should be ok. We got our SS end of last year and we are now Cat 2.

Jo x

Guest YingYing
Hi YingYing, tks & congrats too! Hope you get your grant very soon! :jiggy:

Thanks Dragsterwish! Wish you a very merry xmas and happy new year with the big present---grant letter!!!:biggrin:

Guest triumph01

My occupation is not on WA 's recent list but i have applied before July, 2010. Will WA introduce any rule to facilitate their existing SS (but not having their occupation in recently published Occupation list) holders or they will be kept in CAT 4?

Or should I seek some other state 's SMP like Vic since my occupation is in VIC 's list.

regards,

Guest arun123

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All Poms Users.

Is there anyone who has been appointed case officer in Priority Processing 2 WA SMP, Occupation Cook ?

Becasue i did not see any Cook got CO till now from WA.

Guest theweirs
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All Poms Users.

Is there anyone who has been appointed case officer in Priority Processing 2 WA SMP, Occupation Cook ?

Becasue i did not see any Cook got CO till now from WA.

Hey Arun

A friend of mine got allocated a CO on Monday.

Merry Christmas.

Jo x

Hey Arun

A friend of mine got allocated a CO on Monday.

Merry Christmas.

Jo x

Hi,

What is his timeline? Is he onshore or offshore?

Thanks,

Archived