WA SS released Today.......

Guest sivakumar

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi guys !

OMG cant belive it got a Email today from our agent and WA approving our 176 SS !

We sent it off on the 22 December 2010 how quick was that !

There is hope !

Floor Finisher AQF III passed Feb2010 ....TRA sent Feb2010......TRA Passed March 2010

176 WA SS sent Dec 2010.....176 WA SS Approval January 2011...............

Keep the Dream Live the Dream....:wink:[/quote

Hi thats fantasic news so pleased for u, i hope u dont mind if u could tell me did they ask for proof of your liquid funds or r they happy with the esimate.......Thanks

Hi guys !

OMG cant belive it got a Email today from our agent and WA approving our 176 SS !

We sent it off on the 22 December 2010 how quick was that !

There is hope !

Floor Finisher AQF III passed Feb2010 ....TRA sent Feb2010......TRA Passed March 2010

176 WA SS sent Dec 2010.....176 WA SS Approval January 2011...............

Keep the Dream Live the Dream....:wink:

:jiggy:Congrats woohoo one step forward :hug:

The wait is less than 1 month and that's including the Xmas break! That's excellant for all of you guys waiting to hear from WA!

:cry:oh no now i will get trigger finger again checking emails :laugh:

Goodluck everyone

It could be anytime now bridey!

Good luck. :)

Any news anyone? The off list nomination section on the Wa site has had some sort of update today, but looks the same to me......has anyone heard anymore on the negotiations between Diac and WA for off list dinosaurs ?

Why is this taking so long.........

Any news anyone? The off list nomination section on the Wa site has had some sort of update today, but looks the same to me......has anyone heard anymore on the negotiations between Diac and WA for off list dinosaurs ?

Thats what I have been asking,maybe John having a source have some news regarding it.

Guest gaomenglei

Hi LittleM,

I just compared the offlist section on the web page with Google cached version (13, Jan, 2011) of that page, everything is identical so I am afraid there is no new update at all for offlist nomination.

Hi LittleM,

I just compared the offlist section on the web page with Google cached version (13, Jan, 2011) of that page, everything is identical so I am afraid there is no new update at all for offlist nomination.

I know weird, when you search off list on Wa site it says updated today.........maybe they are enjoying stringing us along!

Thanks for checking, least I know I'm not going mad.

Guest SusieOR
I know weird, when you search off list on Wa site it says updated today.........maybe they are enjoying stringing us along!

Thanks for checking, least I know I'm not going mad.

Stringing us along is exactly what they are doin!!! I just want to know one way or another... pleeeeaaaasssee...

Hi~all

I sent a lot of e-mail to WA.

I have already got sponsorship on Sep 2009.

I will pressure constantly.

I was not off-list nominated applicant in the past.

You should also perssure if you are in the same boat with me.

Guest cherise
Hi~all

I sent a lot of e-mail to WA.

I will pressure constantly.

I was not off-list nominated applicant in the past.

You should also perssure if you are in the same boat with me.

Hi Ivy10

I received the reply from WA this morning.... nothing new yet :-(

Dear *********,

SMWA has not had any new information on the negotiations with DIAC on the off list positions that were previously sponsored.

We will revert to you as soon as we have further information.

I hope this is of assistance.

Hi Ivy10

I received the reply from WA this morning.... nothing new yet :-(

Dear *********,

SMWA has not had any new information on the negotiations with DIAC on the off list positions that were previously sponsored.

We will revert to you as soon as we have further information.

I hope this is of assistance.

Hi~cherise

Thank you!

But,I doubt if they are really doing the negotiation with DIAC.

I think it`s just an excuse for responsibility of sponsorship.

cheers

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gaomenglei
Yes one of the pomers have called them yesterday and their reply was check the WA website for further information in mid Feb or if their is no info then call them.

Couple of weeks i guess.

Hi Jimm,

Thanks for your reply. Hopefully there will be some information on the website by then, not like how they released their SMP........

Do you have any idea about the what outcome of the negotiation might be? positive or not? any guess?

Hi gaomenglei

In regard to negotiations your guess is as good as mine ,at least they are trying for us that is a positive thing, we should hope for the best and pray.One of Pomz member John Gilfan got a contact in WA immigration office I am sure he will be in a much better position to tell us what is happening there.Just keep checking their website and if possible call them as well. I will email them on 14th or 15th to check the status.

Guest gaomenglei
Hi gaomenglei

In regard to negotiations your guess is as good as mine ,at least they are trying for us that is a positive thing, we should hope for the best and pray.One of Pomz member John Gilfan got a contact in WA immigration office I am sure he will be in a much better position to tell us what is happening there.Just keep checking their website and if possible call them as well. I will email them on 14th or 15th to check the status.

No worries. I will keep my eyes on their website too and see what is happening in the following 2 weeks. I might call them as well if there is nothing on there.

Hi~~all

waiting ,,,negotiation..

Should I give up???

I am feeling recently that the visa of Australia is not mine.

Only God know why!

cheers

Archived