WA SS released Today.......

Guest sivakumar

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SusieOR

yes... in pretty much the same way you did...

Will wait nd see... again...

"Thank you for your reply... it is appreciated...

I was actually referring to applicants who have already received State Sponsorship prior to the new SMP list came out... I received Sponsorship in April 2010, but then when my occupation was no longer on the SMP list I have been moved down to Cat4...

I was previously told negotiations were taking place with DIAC to try get our priority changed to Cat2... is this the case & if so can you tell me the status of the negotiation?"

Hi~

I received a response from an officer of WA on today.

Dear Chang,

As mentioned previously I am unaware of a time frame for the negotiations. We will contact you as soon as negotiations are complete regardless of the outcome.

I am unable to comment on DIAC processes, we are not privy to these as they are a different level of Government. The only information I have on DIAC’s processing of applications is from the Priority Processing guidelines published on their website. Skilled Migration WA is not notified when applications are assigned case officers.

Sorry I could not be of assistance in clarifying this for you.

Regards

Randall KING

Migration Officer

Skilled Migration WA

www.migration.wa.gov.au

Department of Training and Workforce Development

Guest sivakumar
Hi~

I received a response from an officer of WA on today.

Dear Chang,

As mentioned previously I am unaware of a time frame for the negotiations. We will contact you as soon as negotiations are complete regardless of the outcome.

I am unable to comment on DIAC processes, we are not privy to these as they are a different level of Government. The only information I have on DIAC’s processing of applications is from the Priority Processing guidelines published on their website. Skilled Migration WA is not notified when applications are assigned case officers.

Sorry I could not be of assistance in clarifying this for you.

Regards

Randall KING

Migration Officer

Skilled Migration WA

www.migration.wa.gov.au

Department of Training and Workforce Development

What is your occupation?

What is your age?

These two criteria play a vital role in approving the document

Guest ivyc10
What is your occupation?

What is your age?

These two criteria play a vital role in approving the document

Hi ~sivakumar!

My occupation is Optical Dispenser

Lodged(DIAC): 30th Dec 2008

SS approved :3rd Sep 2009

I am 33 years old.

cheers

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cherise

Hi guys

Ok this thread has been quiet for a long time now..... has anyone heard anything??

I didnt want to say anything but lets say a little birdie wispered something in my ear, they have a reliable source who works for wa sponsorship and apparently they have won their negotiations to take their 500 off list nominations up to cat 2???? I heard this at the end of Feb, When i heard this I contacted wa myself. After being told to hold on and hearing her whisper to the person next to her I was told that I should call back in few weeks time.

I am going to give them a call today, it may be a good idea for some of you to do a follow up aswell, the truth is if they have some kind of answer regarding the situation they need to inform us, our lives are put on hold and I find it ridiculous.

OK then I shall post what I hear today

Cheers

Guest cherise

Its true people, I am now Cat 2 as of last week. I called Diac this morning and they have confirmed it!!! I have been assigned a case officer on the 10th of March!!! Please call up and get confirmation but wa off list applicants have now moved up to cat 2!!!! Whooo hooo

Guest majorie c
Hi guys

Ok this thread has been quiet for a long time now..... has anyone heard anything??

I didnt want to say anything but lets say a little birdie wispered something in my ear, they have a reliable source who works for wa sponsorship and apparently they have won their negotiations to take their 500 off list nominations up to cat 2???? I heard this at the end of Feb, When i heard this I contacted wa myself. After being told to hold on and hearing her whisper to the person next to her I was told that I should call back in few weeks time.

I am going to give them a call today, it may be a good idea for some of you to do a follow up aswell, the truth is if they have some kind of answer regarding the situation they need to inform us, our lives are put on hold and I find it ridiculous.

OK then I shall post what I hear today

Cheers

May I know how they select the 500 off list? Thanks

Guest cherise
May I know how they select the 500 off list? Thanks

Its the people who had been previously sponsored and did not make the smp. Please phone the wa office, the number is 9218 2100 and check for yourself.

Yes its true i have been contacted by DIAC today by email and they have requested further information a form 80 etc

Every one who was sponsored by WA please inform if you are being assigned a case officer.

Yes its true i have been contacted by DIAC today by email and they have requested further information a form 80 etc

Every one who was sponsored by WA please inform if you are being assigned a case officer.

Hey could u pls tell me when did u get WA nomination ??

Its true people, I am now Cat 2 as of last week. I called Diac this morning and they have confirmed it!!! I have been assigned a case officer on the 10th of March!!! Please call up and get confirmation but wa off list applicants have now moved up to cat 2!!!! Whooo hooo

Is it apply for ppl who got SS by June '10 too??

Do i need to call WA State migration centre or DIAC??

Guest cherise

Is it apply for ppl who got SS by June '10 too??

Do i need to call WA State migration centre or DIAC??

I would assume so.... I would give them a call and they will inform you, you can also call DIAC and they will confirm whether or not you are now in Cat 2. Good luck

Guest ivyc10

Every one who was please inform if you are being assigned a case officer.

Hi~Jimm!

Great news!

Many cong~~~

I called WA but an officer told me " I am not sure".

I have been sponsored on 3rd Sep 2009.

My agents didn`t believe that news.

I think that all applicants who was sponsored by WA could not be included in cat2.

Guest cherise
Hi~Jimm!

Great news!

Many cong~~~

I called WA but an officer told me " I am not sure".

I have been sponsored on 3rd Sep 2009.

My agents didn`t believe that news.

I think that all applicants who was sponsored by WA could not be included in cat2.

Hi there Ivy

I think you should call wa state sponsorship centre and speak to them, i was an off list nomination in 2009 so im not sure if this applies to all occupations who did not make the smp. Good luck Give them a call on 92182100

Guest cherise
What was your occupation?

If that was meant for me, I am a primary school teacher. I received an off list nomination in 2009 by WA

Guest ivyc10
Hi there Ivy

I think you should call wa state sponsorship centre and speak to them, i was an off list nomination in 2009 so im not sure if this applies to all occupations who did not make the smp. Good luck Give them a call on 92182100

Thank you cherise!

I called that number.They told me that I am not off-list nomination.

They told me that I have been nominated normal sponsorship when I got sponsorship.

I don`t understand what they mean.

Your occupation was in off-list when you got sponsorship??

My occupation is optical dispenser.

Can you take an information about optical dispenser for me??

Archived