WA SMP not coming soon due to its high quota and Already Aprroved Sponsorship

Guest arun123

I know! I'm watching the phone in the hope it will ring with my agent giving me some news soon! It will be 9am tenderhooks time.

Tash, i've also got my eye on you! :wink::laugh:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dragsterwish
Guys last night i called my agent, and he gave me some shocking news i dont whether to believe it or not. WA SMP wont be released in 2010. Could be middle of Jan 2011 or after DIAC have released the updated SOL.

anybody heard of this? or is my agent talking rubbish?:confused:

I think that's just his or her opinion; if its true, other MIA agents would be echoing the same message. I've heard from another source that DIAC would keep to its promise of SMP release this year . More importantly, let's continue to stay positive knowing that we've crossed 1 week off Dec and just another 4 weeks more to go. Today is a day closer to the release than yesterday and tomorrow may be THE day!

Cheers!

:wink:

Guest perth42
Friday morning... it's still status quo on WA & DIAC website. I'm getting so used to seeing the same old message there that my mind isn't really expecting any change in it! The endless wait must have turned me wacky! :confused: Does this happen to you?

It certainly is turning me wacky! I was up and as I was viewing PIO in the wee small hours your post popped up - so we were checking at the same time... I also checked at 5am and 6.30am... Its the 'normal routine' on a Sunday/Monday, Tuesday/Wednesday, Thursday/Friday!!!! :SLEEP::goofy::wacko::SLEEP:

Let's see what next week brings.... more chance of tropical temps!!! :arghh:

I think that's just his or her opinion; if its true, other MIA agents would be echoing the same message. I've heard from another source that DIAC would keep to its promise of SMP release this year . More importantly, let's continue to stay positive knowing that we've crossed 1 week off Dec and just another 4 weeks more to go. Today is a day closer to the release than yesterday and tomorrow may be THE day!

Cheers!

:wink:

dragsterwish scaryest thing about it, he was right before. also i understand that mia agent are informed of news but are not requested to pass on the news in the public domain

Sorry guys! Is there anyone from you who can access to WA migration website and delete this : The Government of Western Australia's State Migration Plan is currently with the Minister for Immigration and Citizenship for final sign off. The Plan will introduce the Western Australian Skilled Migration Occupations List.

I have become sick seeing this every time I check the website....I would accept another lie from WA than seeing this for more than 2 months:cry::cry:

ha3x! you better look for a hacker! :goofy:

Sorry guys! Is there anyone from you who can access to WA migration website and delete this : The Government of Western Australia's State Migration Plan is currently with the Minister for Immigration and Citizenship for final sign off. The Plan will introduce the Western Australian Skilled Migration Occupations List.

I have become sick seeing this every time I check the website....I would accept another lie from WA than seeing this for more than 2 months:cry::cry:

This post is taken from another thread "WA news" ...It gives us a specific date for the release of WA smp...hope it's true ...

:jiggy::jiggy: :jiggy::jiggy: :jiggy::jiggy:

Hello everybody

I have just read in an other forum, from someone, whos been to the Visa Expo in Sydney Town Hall.

He said he has spoken to an ambassador from WA. This person told him that the WA SMPs will be released on friday, 10.12.2010!

So there is another date! Hopefully this is true! Finger crossed for all of you!!!

Cheers

Sandy

This post is taken from another thread "WA news" ...It gives us a specific date for the release of WA smp...hope it's true ...

Hello everybody

I have just read in an other forum, from someone, whos been to the Visa Expo in Sydney Town Hall.

He said he has spoken to an ambassador from WA. This person told him that the WA SMPs will be released on friday, 10.12.2010!

So there is another date! Hopefully this is true! Finger crossed for all of you!!!

Cheers

Sandy

Hi All,

I have just been on the phone to WA and the guy on the phone confirmed that the above is correct. In his words he said " We have been told to expect an announcement on Friday 10th december about the release of the SMP... "

He told me that he cant wait for it to be released. He said that all relevant information will be available on Friday with reagrds to all queries about the SMP.

Hope this puts a smile on a few faces today,

John

Guest chevalfou101

I don't know. I don't think Western Australia has an Ambassador. It's a federal state not a country. There is no Western Australian Consul after all.

I don't know. I don't think Western Australia has an Ambassador. It's a federal state not a country. There is no Western Australian Consul after all.

Well you believe what you want mate, but my ears are extremely good at listening and the guy from WA told me that they have representatives who attend all sorts of meetings across Australia, so perhaps it was not an ambassador but a representative.

Roll on Friday.

Guest dragsterwish
Hi All,

I have just been on the phone to WA and the guy on the phone confirmed that the above is correct. In his words he said " We have been told to expect an announcement on Friday 10th december about the release of the SMP... "

He told me that he cant wait for it to be released. He said that all relevant information will be available on Friday with reagrds to all queries about the SMP.

John

Hey John, you are the man! You've certainly made my day!!

:biggrin:

Hey all, let's do a Countdown to this Friday!

4 more days!

Well you believe what you want mate, but my ears are extremely good at listening and the guy from WA told me that they have representatives who attend all sorts of meetings across Australia, so perhaps it was not an ambassador but a representative.

Roll on Friday.

John I call the WA goverment also, and the woman on the phone didnt know anything about annoucment or release for the 10th December. In fact they put the phone down on me because i asked to speak to someone more senior because i didnt believe what they were telling me.

Seem someone is playing lip service, also they website has not been updated either and the woman on the phone said they would of posted this information on the website

John I call the WA goverment also, and the woman on the phone didnt know anything about annoucment or release for the 10th December. In fact they put the phone down on me because i asked to speak to someone more senior because i didnt believe what they were telling me.

Seem someone is playing lip service, also they website has not been updated either and the woman on the phone said they would of posted this information on the website

Hi UFO,

I have been speaking to the same few people from WA for the past 9 months and I have built up an honest and happy relationship with them. Perhaps certain peoples manner on the phone stops them gaining the information they require. I personally make my living out of using the telephone to gain information and sales of certain products and also being a scotsman helps as the people I have been talking to have Scottish relatives.

As far as them hanging up the phone on you goes. I have always found that treating anyone I come across on the phone with respect and happiness in my voice seems to help. I think that asking for someone more senior to talk to may upset the person you are speaking to and make them very defensive.

They also will not update the website until the day of the announcement.

They also would not pay me lip service.

Have a great day UFO.

John

P.S

If you need any advice on telephone call methods, please feel free to PM me. I will give you training for free.

Hi All,

John

You lucky WA devils, really pleased for you but where is SA???? and why do they never tell us anything boooo hooooooooo

Hi UFO,

I have been speaking to the same few people from WA for the past 9 months and I have built up an honest and happy relationship with them. Perhaps certain peoples manner on the phone stops them gaining the information they require. I personally make my living out of using the telephone to gain information and sales of certain products and also being a scotsman helps as the people I have been talking to have Scottish relatives.

As far as them hanging up the phone on you goes. I have always found that treating anyone I come across on the phone with respect and happiness in my voice seems to help. I think that asking for someone more snior to talk to may upset the person you are speaking to and make them very defensive.

They also will not update the website until the day of the announcement.

They also would not pay me lip service.

Have a great day UFO.

John

P.S

If you need any advice on telephone call methods, please feel free to PM me. I will give you training for free.

I have got off the phone with my contact in wa goverment. She has not heard anything and she would of because of her being a senior mirgration agent for wa , but she is checking up on this. She did advise me there is alot of false information going around of WA, and she did confirm this would of been posted on the website as update for SMP.

She did let slip, the number of occuptions from the first draft has been reduced to meet the quoter. She expects there will be loads of people falling through the cracks.

Thanks john.

It makes sense now as to why cat 3 applicants with wa ss are receiving cos. They have to deal with them sooner or later so they may as well get a head start and offer them the 175 and save the 176s for someone else

Guest dragsterwish
Thanks john.

It makes sense now as to why cat 3 applicants with wa ss are receiving cos. They have to deal with them sooner or later so they may as well get a head start and offer them the 175 and save the 176s for someone else

Hey, that make sense too! Cool. Its a win-win for all. Great job!

Archived