WA SMP not coming soon due to its high quota and Already Aprroved Sponsorship

Guest arun123

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks john.

It makes sense now as to why cat 3 applicants with wa ss are receiving cos. They have to deal with them sooner or later so they may as well get a head start and offer them the 175 and save the 176s for someone else

Hi Jodie,

The guy I spoke to said that he couldnt wait to get started with the new SS and he also said that WA are the 3rd largest state for quotas for the SMP. I take it that there are higher allocations going to 2 other states? I was surprised as I thought WA would be top for the amount of SS holders, but you learn something new every day.

Cheers,

John

Thanks a million John :) Im snowed in again and was feeling really fed up! but im not now.. :smile:In fact im going out to play and im going to build a snowman.

Thanks a million John :) Im snowed in again and was feeling really fed up! but im not now.. :smile:In fact im going out to play and im going to build a snowman.

Don't call 999 if someone knocks it's over! :)

a woman in Essex done just that!

Guest roymoody

I've recieved the following email from a Senior Migration Officer at the Govt of WA today - similar but suggesting next week not this.... it's getting close though !

"Advice I have received today is that it will be late next week, at which time the list of occupations and the criteria associated with it will be released and then the online application system will be reactivated some time soon after that. I would suggest you continue to monitor the website for the update"

No worries Bootco,

I will be over there by the end of this week so when you get over, get in touch mate and we will make it a bit of a do.

Cheers,

John

Cheers John I'll look forward to that.

Have a fantastic time mate.

Guest sivakumar
I've recieved the following email from a Senior Migration Officer at the Govt of WA today - similar but suggesting next week not this.... it's getting close though !

"Advice I have received today is that it will be late next week, at which time the list of occupations and the criteria associated with it will be released and then the online application system will be reactivated some time soon after that. I would suggest you continue to monitor the website for the update"

Will we have to maintain any money on us, when we apply for the WA SS? Other states are asking this. I will start collecting the document, if the state asks this.

Guest sivakumar
Hi Jodie,

The guy I spoke to said that he couldnt wait to get started with the new SS and he also said that WA are the 3rd largest state for quotas for the SMP. I take it that there are higher allocations going to 2 other states? I was surprised as I thought WA would be top for the amount of SS holders, but you learn something new every day.

Cheers,

John

Thanks John, you were the rain in the draught period. I have received a message from a reliable source that all the states will have finalised their SMP by Christmas.

Yesterday, there's someone who posted that WA SMP will be released on Friday which contradicts this post.... :mad: DIAC & WA are both really good in lying!!!!!! WTF!!!!:arghh:

Well you believe what you want mate, but my ears are extremely good at listening and the guy from WA told me that they have representatives who attend all sorts of meetings across Australia, so perhaps it was not an ambassador but a representative.

Roll on Friday.

This is my mistake! I am so sorry. I read the information in a german forum and I tried to translate it in english. I couldn't found another word for ambassador. Probably the correct word is representative!!! Sorry to confusing you all with my poor english!:embarrassed:

Sandy

Yesterday, there's someone who posted that WA SMP will be released on Friday which contradicts this post.... :mad: DIAC & WA are both really good in lying!!!!!! WTF!!!!:arghh:

All

I have spoken to WA representative, and informed that WA SMP list will be expected next week or I say late next week

Enjoy, few more days of fun

For Accountant, Seven years of working exp required other than IELTS 4 X 7 (what I guessed from discussion)

Lets cheers to that! At least I know that my occupation is listed on WA SMP... We'll see late next week if they will released it... :biggrin:

All

I have spoken to WA representative, and informed that WA SMP list will be expected next week or I say late next week

Enjoy, few more days of fun

For Accountant, Seven years of working exp required other than IELTS 4 X 7 (what I guessed from discussion)

Guest dragsterwish

Maybe I was right about WA trying to hitch a ride from Santa's reindeer sleigh to deliver us a Christmas present - WA's SMP! :biglaugh:

Guest Andy1972

Hi Everyone....

This is our 1st post. We havent posted since registering because like everyone else on this thread we are waiting to see if I am on the SMP list before starting the ball rolling. We are hoping to get out to Perth early in 2013 so finger crossed

Andy, Penny, Arron & Libby

Guest arun123
Victoria, ACT, NT, QLD, TASMANIA and next week WA.

Tomorrow Tasmania SMP may be seen on their website, official release has already been made.

Next week Most Probably Much awaited famous one WA SMP is expected by all of our POMS friends.

Guest sivakumar
Tomorrow Tasmania SMP may be seen on their website, official release has already been made.

Next week Most Probably Much awaited famous one WA SMP is expected by all of our POMS friends.

where do you come from in Tamilnadu?

Archived