going back after 4 years

Guest DEN46

Hi all

we have been here after 4 years and are heading back to UK, this place has just made my husband misable and was never like that, he has never been able to find the right job where the people have been friendly . I have never had so much stress in all my life, so any suggestion on what removals to use would be helpful ect

thanks all

Best of luck:wubclub: Good for you for making the decission, I bet your husbands mood lifts now he knows he's going home and you can enjoy Australia more knowing there is light at the endof the tunnel.

Hi

We returned June 2010 after 5 years in Oz....we definitely dont regret it and know it was the right choice for me and our family.

Anyway we used Wridgeways. We paid I think now $7200 for a 20ft container and it was full to the brim. They were excellent it only took 5 weeks to get here and we had nothing damaged. We would definitely recommend them. They were not the cheapest quote but they did match the cheapest...so you may need to haggle.

Good luck with your move back:biggrin:

Guest Toomers
Hi all

we have been here after 4 years and are heading back to UK, this place has just made my husband misable and was never like that, he has never been able to find the right job where the people have been friendly . I have never had so much stress in all my life, so any suggestion on what removals to use would be helpful ect

thanks all

Best of luck with your return to the Uk, just hope you husband manages to secure "the right job where the people have been friendy" here... dont forget the UK is deep in the middle of a resession with jobs being lost daily... :eek: Government cuts to affect benifits/child allowance and VAT increase due in the New Year...:realmad:

Anyhow Good Luck..

Just wanted to wish you good luck on your move back.

We leave for Canada in less than 2 weeks after being here for just over 2 years. Getting excited now !!

We made a decision to leave on the 8th of November, so it has been a whirlwind for us.

Best of luck on the job front.... I got lucky and got my old job back.

Cheers

Karen

Guest guest36187

To the OP,

I hope that you find everything that you wish for when you go back. It does not matter whether the UK is in recession, how many jobs there are or what house you can get. What matters is you are going back as a family and it will make you happy. Anything else can be dealt with as life throws it at you.

Everyone will have opinions on what you should do. However I realise that you didnt ask for opinions.

Shipping companies:

SHIPPING COMPANIES & AGENTS

There are lots listed here. Good Luck xxx

Guest chris955

Well said Joanne and spot on. These decisions are usually based on far more important things than the things you mention.

To the OP,

I hope that you find everything that you wish for when you go back. It does not matter whether the UK is in recession, how many jobs there are or what house you can get. What matters is you are going back as a family and it will make you happy. Anything else can be dealt with as life throws it at you.

Everyone will have opinions on what you should do. However I realise that you didnt ask for opinions.

Shipping companies:

SHIPPING COMPANIES & AGENTS

There are lots listed here. Good Luck xxx

Guest guest36187

I have deleted several posts from this thread. The OP asked for advice on shipping companies and that had been disregarded!

Apologies to the OP.

Best of luck with your return to the Uk, just hope you husband manages to secure "the right job where the people have been friendy" here... dont forget the UK is deep in the middle of a resession with jobs being lost daily... :eek: Government cuts to affect benifits/child allowance and VAT increase due in the New Year...:realmad:

Anyhow Good Luck..

I am sure the OP is aware of what is going on in the UK, and I also think that other more important things have contributed towards their decision.

To the OP: good luck with your move back.

Guest guest22466

It takes alot of courage to leave the UK ,your home, family and friends and takes as much courage to admit it is not for you and you want to go home for what ever reasons may appyly to your situation.

I wish you all the best on your return home and wish I was going home too but can not ......maybe one day....

Guest northbankdaveey

good luck to all, myself i have been in perth for 5 years, has been an experience good and bad, and these things always help us grow with in. Likewise i to am returning home for good, hopefull in January, but so want to go now,cant wait to be home, so good luck to all. You have tried it, only people who have walked in your shoes, can have any idea what it is like, so all the best:biggrin:

Guest lost over here

Not sure about shipping companies but all the best for your move back home. My husband has had the same experience over here, is extremely stressed through work & is taking antidepressants. He is totally different to the man who left the UK. Like you we are leaving soon, in Feb next year. Hope it all works out for you & your future filled with happy times.

Guest annemarie and brian

we have wridgeways coming out tomorrow and oss as well conroy quoted us 8800 for 2ft containe which i thought was expensive.

good luck..

Hi all

i just want to say a big THANKYOU TO ALL OF YOU FOR ALL YOUR COMMENT and yes the OH mood has lifted just thinking about going back

thanks again Den46

Archived