Decision Made - Heading back in 3 weeks, minus 1 member of family

twinsmom65

Well after alot of soul searching, I have come to a decision. Going to be booking our flights for 3 weeks time, only it will be just the 3 of us going back instead of 4.

My OH does not want to give up Australia just yet, so he has decided to stay behind, on the hope that he gets a job.

I guess at the end of the day, I am the type of person that can't live on a wing and a prayer... far too practical for that, so with a definate job offer in Canada, I am going to seize the opportunity and get some stability back in my life.

My twins are over the moon at going back... and I am sure when I tell everyone back in Canada they will welcome us with open arms.

Who knows if this is the end of the journey for me... I may turn into a ping ponger especially as my OH does not want to return for us.

Thank you to everyone for your support during our good and bad times here.

Cheers

Karen

Guest guest30085

:hug:

I hope it all works out for you Karen I really do.

If you are feeling that down about things and you are given the chance to find happiness by going back home, then i dont think anyone could blame you for doing so.

I know the circumstances must be difficult for you though and Im sure you have had to do a lot of soul searching to make the decision especially as your husband is remaining in Oz.

Best of luck to you :hug:

Gill x

Well after alot of soul searching, I have come to a decision. Going to be booking our flights for 3 weeks time, only it will be just the 3 of us going back instead of 4.

My OH does not want to give up Australia just yet, so he has decided to stay behind, on the hope that he gets a job.

I guess at the end of the day, I am the type of person that can't live on a wing and a prayer... far too practical for that, so with a definate job offer in Canada, I am going to seize the opportunity and get some stability back in my life.

My twins are over the moon at going back... and I am sure when I tell everyone back in Canada they will welcome us with open arms.

Who knows if this is the end of the journey for me... I may turn into a ping ponger especially as my OH does not want to return for us.

Thank you to everyone for your support during our good and bad times here.

Cheers

Karen

Good luck with your decisions , really hope it all goes well for you all , it must be such a hard choice when you actually like the place ..

One thing it will be nice to see your family at xmas :hug:

All the very best for the next step in your life adventure! As others have said, it must be so much harder for you because you actually like Australia but you have to take the opportunities when they arise I reckon. At least your girls will be happy and hopefully your DH will see that his family is the most important thing in life and be on a plane after you very soon. This must have been an incredibly difficult decision for you!:hug:

Archived