Omg...interview

hellsbells712

Just want to wish you best of luck! We are here on a 457 and its best thing we ever did! All started with a phone interview followed by a video conference and finally flew hubby out for interview (and his Scrooge of a boss would only give him 3 days leave so he was knackered!!) but we got here! Best advice anyone can ever get for any interview be it phone or whatever is be yourself and believe in yourself.......

best of luck.....xxx

Guest christinenpete
Oh my, just found out I have an telephone interview on Sunday night.:arghh::arghh::arghh:

Plesae help me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Good news :wink: I had an OT telephone interview on Monday. It seemed to go fine, the panel were all friendly and made me feel at ease, even though it was 12.30am and I felt like I should be asleep. :err:

Good luck and let us know how it goes :biggrin:

Thanks everyone.... Have been swatting all weekend aswell as clearing our loft out to sell the house.

Will let you all know how I get on.

At least I don't have to do a presentation, like I've had to do for previous nursing jobs. Thankful for small mercies or is that mercy's ??? Glad I'm not doing that damned IELTS tomorrow. LOL

x helen.

Guest queenganda2010

Hi everyone,

Can anyone give me some advice, I obtained my degree overseas (Bachelor of Law) I am just wondring if I could have this degree acknowledge in NSW. I am in the process of finding a job, I dont know if Australian employer accept credentials obtained overseas. Thanks

Hi, have had several telephone interviews before in the past prior to moving over here. If they are going to spend the money on a telephone interview you probably have the cat in the bag. Just do some research on the organisation. I am sure many of your question will be clinical as your like myself a health professional. Good luck and hope everthing goes well for you!!

Guest christinenpete
Hi,

Thanks everyone for your support, interview done.....PHEW !!! with the help of a cider. Should know within the week. Told to start booking medicals and PC.... so that is a good vibe.

Thanks everyone for your support.

X Helen:hug:

Well done, they're not as bad as you think are they :biggrin:

Look forward to hearing your news :cool:

Hi,

Thanks everyone for your support, interview done.....PHEW !!! with the help of a cider. Should know within the week. Told to start booking medicals and PC.... so that is a good vibe.

Well done Helen, can i ask what type of things they asked???

Lisa x :biggrin:

Guest Taylor72
Hi,

Its in the bag lovely !!!!

SOOOOOOOOJealous !!!

Annette:wink:

Well, Well, Well !!!!! All is well. All is FANTASTIC:spinny::jiggy:

Job is in the bag. Just found out depending on my last reference, no problem there !!!

So Brisbane here we come !!!!!!! Just need to get past medicals now.......

Exciting times ahead.

457 visa until 176 gets processed !!!!!! No rush now for me.

x Helen

Job is in the bag. Just found out depending on my last reference, no problem there !!!

Exciting times ahead.

x Helen

Congats Helen truly fabulous news I am trilled for you Good luck keep us all posted

TT xx

Guest Taylor72

Exciting times ahead.

x Helen

What did i tell you Helli Bobs !!! so proud of you xx:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

How long did they say it might be once all your medicals sorted ?? You had better keep that Barbie warm missy for when i get there :wink::wink:

Is your hubby excited ??

What happens to the contract if your 176 comes through and you want to move jobs?? Just got me thinking thats all x

Good luck with the meds xxxxxxxxxxxx

Annette

Hi ya Annette,

Look realistically by the time we get out there you won't be far behind hun. I will be keeping the barbie warm and the vino on ice:cool: for ya don't u worry !!!

Got so much to do OMG....:arghh:::v_SPIN: Where do I start. ????

Fingers crossed we'll pass the meds...... Thats just something else to worry about. Should be no probs but i still worry....

Guest Taylor72
Whats it doing Helen and where?

JOHN

wow John and Lisa

Just notice you flying out to Brisbane on xmas day !!!! How lucky are you !!

Is it for good ??? ( good day to start your new life's on )

We are just sitting twiddling our thumbs waiting for QLD smps to come out and and my lovely matey Helens going to beat us to Brissie at this rate :biglaugh: Shes going great guns !!

Ive got a clinical nurse job offer sat waiting but unfortunately they dont sponsor Bugger :wink:

Best of luck

Annette

Archived