Omg...interview

hellsbells712

Guest SusieOR
Well, Well, Well !!!!! All is well. All is FANTASTIC:spinny::jiggy:

Job is in the bag. Just found out depending on my last reference, no problem there !!!

So Brisbane here we come !!!!!!! Just need to get past medicals now.......

Exciting times ahead.

457 visa until 176 gets processed !!!!!! No rush now for me.

x Helen

Congratulations... you lucky lucky thing... well done Susie

Whats it doing Helen and where?

JOHN

Hi ya John,

Well, this is a sponsored job on a 457 til 176 comes through.... But got an email from queensland the other day saying what am I worrying about???? Nurses are on QLD SMP. Just waiting for it to be released, don't know when though.

So when I went to the expo in September Healthstaff recruitment agency were there and they passed my details on for the job. It's at Greenslopes where I had my original 457 offer nearly 2 years ago. Just seem to keep getting drawn back to there. Not same ward though. Have had mixed reviews about Greenslopes, but its a job.It is a busy surgical ward which means me going back to ward work for a while, but hey ho it gets me in the door. At the mo I am sister of a busy Urological Outpatients department.

Have you got a job yet. Keep looking out. Lodge an interest in Queensland Health, also if you register with careerone, they will keep you up to date via e-mail with latest jobs, also keep a check on the hospitals own websites........

OMG - you are off Christmas day...How exciting. I just don't know where to start. So much to do. Hoping to hand my notice in by Christmas. Fingers crossed. Gonna have a month off before we go and a month off when we get there.

Keep us up to date on how things are going.

x Helen

Guest ashmalog

I had a telephone interview initially and it was 3am!!! I still passed and got the job!!

Good luck and stay calm, they will hear it in your voice!

All the best

Archived