Pre-November 2010 Category: Cat 4 & previously Cat 5

Medicals submitted: No

Police check submitted: No

Date CO assigned: 9 November 2010

Date visa granted:

Regards

Connie

:hug:

Lodged 175 - 11 Dec 08, App SS WA - May 09, Granted 19/8/09, Frontloaded med and PC-July 09, redone August 2010......VISA GRANTED 10/12/2010 :jiggy:

Guest VickyMel

Thanks Connie

Oh wow - I'm in PINK it looks so great!

Vicky

Thanks Connie

Vicky

Congrats Vicky!

Moved to Oz 02/2011

Thanks Connie

Vicky

Well done Vicky - not long now!

Fingers crossed ACT Cat 2'ers will start gettings COs very soon.

176 SS non-CSL: April 2009 IELTS; May 2009 Skills Assessment; 22nd May 2009 Lodged 175; 21st September 2009 Lodged ACT SS; 7th January 2010 ACT SS Approved and switched to 176; 17th November 2010 Cat 2 and Case Officer assigned; 8th December 2010 VISA GRANTED :jiggy:

Well done VickyMel so happy for you, it has been a real rollercoaster ride for you.

Hi Connie here is my details (I don't normally like pink, but am proud to be pink for this)

NAME: Stevenson

DATE OF VISA: 04/02/2010

NATIONALITY: British

HIGH/LOW RISK: Low

VISA TYPE: 176 ss

WHICH STATE SPONSOR: VIC

DATE OF SMP APPLICATION: 20/11/2009 (i think)

DATE OF SMP GRANTED: 21/12/2009

PRE-NOVEMBER 2010 CATEGORY: CAT 5

MEDICALS SUBMITTED:

POLICE CHECKS SUBMITTED:

DATE CO ASSIGNED: 09/11/2010

DATE OF VISA GRANTED:

Bring on the pink

CONGRATULATIONS STEVENSON!!! :jiggy:

Regards

Connie

:jiggy:

Lodged 175 - 11 Dec 08, App SS WA - May 09, Granted 19/8/09, Frontloaded med and PC-July 09, redone August 2010......VISA GRANTED 10/12/2010 :jiggy:

Connie - please edit my details and put me down as having a CO !!!!

A very, very happy

VickyMel :jiggy:

OMG!!! I can't beleive you have a CO!!!! Fanbloodytastic hun, I am sooooooooooooo pleased for you!!!!

Good luck with the meds :hug:

Tasha x

IjH5p1.png

Process started 11/10/08 - VISA GRANTED 29/07/11 ~ Hubby is a Plasterer and me, well I am just bored of waiting!!!

Congratulations to all of you who have a CO recently, especially those who have sat in cat 4 thinking it was all over!!!

They seem to be steaming ahead with you all, and hopefully that will mean they will get back onto the Cat 3's soonish!!!!

Tasha :wubclub:

IjH5p1.png

Process started 11/10/08 - VISA GRANTED 29/07/11 ~ Hubby is a Plasterer and me, well I am just bored of waiting!!!

Congratulations to all of you who have a CO recently, especially those who have sat in cat 4 thinking it was all over!!!

They seem to be steaming ahead with you all, and hopefully that will mean they will get back onto the Cat 3's soonish!!!!

Tasha :wubclub:

You will be soon Tasha, good luck

Guest Ari3139

Name: Ari3139

Date of Visa application:8/11/2010

Nationality: british

High/Low Risk:

Trade/profession: Lift Mechanic

Visa type: 176

Which State Sponsored: SA

Date of SMP Applications:27/09/2010

Date of SMP Granted:8/11/2010

Onshore/offshore: offshore

Pre-November 2010 Category:2

Medicals submitted: no

Police check submitted:no

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Well done everyone !!! WOW I wasn't expecting to see so much happening on the cat 2 thread its looking pretty good, Connie you have your work cut out lol..... its fantastic to see so many of you with CO's looks like things are moving at a rapid rate.

Best of luck.

Maria.

TRA Jan 2010, Visa application, 7th MAY 2010, Visa granted 18/02/2011.

Guest fitz sher
WELCOME and CONGRATULATIONS TO COTS AND FITZ SHER on getting a CO.

Regards

Connie

Thanks, still shocked

Hi all,

Congratulations to all who have received CO's, they certainly are not hanging around with u Cat 2 guys are they?

I'm a little green to say the least as stillwaiting SA to release and then theres the small matter of us acyually being on the bloody thing!!

Hurry hurry SA coz I wanna join the Cat 2 folk.

TRA granted 27th May 09 SA SS Approved 06/10/2009 176 VISA SUBMITTED 12/11/2009 5/1/11 SA SMP CAT 2

VISA GRANTED 09/02/11 :jiggy:

Guest JVG
Thanks Connie

Vicky

wOw VickMel!! Congratulations!! You have been of great help for everybody here in the Forums!! Congratulations from an Ex CAT 5 :wink:

Guest p1ug

Hi Connie

Please turn us pink!!!!!!!!!!! Got our CO email this morning. Asking for meds and birth certificates, although birth certificates were first docs we uploaded, so little confused. Meds expired 19th October, so I've replied asking if any chance of an extension?!!! Bit cheeky, but I know they were doing it some time ago for others, so worth asking at least.

So happy, really did wonder whether we might have been overlooked, with the October applicants getting COs the other day.

It is such a good feeling, can't imagine what we'll feel like when the big day comes and we eventually get that elusive visa!

CONGRATULATIONS P1UG!!! :jiggy:

Name: P1UG

Date of Visa application: 13/09/09

Nationality: BRITISH

High/Low Risk: Low

Trade/profession: GENERAL ELECTRICIAN

Which State Sponsored: VICTORIA

Pre-November 2010 Category: CAT 3

Medicals submitted: 19/10/09

Police check submitted: 19/10/09

Date CO assigned: 10 November 2010

Date visa granted:

Regards

Connie

Hi Connie

Please turn us pink!!!!!!!!!!! Got our CO email this morning. Asking for meds and birth certificates, although birth certificates were first docs we uploaded, so little confused. Meds expired 19th October, so I've replied asking if any chance of an extension?!!! Bit cheeky, but I know they were doing it some time ago for others, so worth asking at least.

So happy, really did wonder whether we might have been overlooked, with the October applicants getting COs the other day.

It is such a good feeling, can't imagine what we'll feel like when the big day comes and we eventually get that elusive visa!

Well done! Hopefully not too long to wait now for your visa! Hopefully they'll let you extend your meds.

I see all those Cat 2'ers with a CO are from VIC. Wonder when the ACT guys will start getting CO's too.

176 SS non-CSL: April 2009 IELTS; May 2009 Skills Assessment; 22nd May 2009 Lodged 175; 21st September 2009 Lodged ACT SS; 7th January 2010 ACT SS Approved and switched to 176; 17th November 2010 Cat 2 and Case Officer assigned; 8th December 2010 VISA GRANTED :jiggy:

Guest amitsoft7

We have not seen any member who is in ACT SMP and have got CO till yet .let see when will they start picking ACT candidates.

wow very fast allocation of COssssssssssssssss

I know it's crazy. Have they doubled their workforce or something? Makes you wonder why they were not this quick with the Cat3 thread, some weeks they were, others they seemed to be on a bit of a go-slow.

Perhaps they are working on commission now for christmas!:biggrin:

Pete, Claire, Jaime & Maisie

Name:Sherin

Date of Visa application: 19/02/2010

Nationality: Indian

High/Low Risk: HR

Trade/profession:Hotel/Motel Manager

Which State Sponsored: ACT

Date of SMP Applications: 7/04/09

Date of SMP Granted: 11/09/09

Onshore/offshore: offshore

Pre-November 2010 Category: 4

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date visa granted:

Skill assessment applied on: 9/01/09 rcvd on: 12/03/09 ACT State Sponsorship applied on: 07/04/09 rcvd on: 11/12/09 176 Visa Application made on: 19/02/2010 CO Allocated 12/11/10 Medicals& PCC 13/01/2011 Job Verification 05/05/2011 Visa Grant

My husband called Adelaide last night. The operator said that the ACT people on the SMP haven't been moved to priority 2 and that is happening next week. The VIC people were done this week and many are getting CO's straight away. Maybe the same with happen with the ACT people next week.

Guest Noodle

Think we have a CO, the reason I say think is that I do not want to build my hopes up! Recieved an e-mail thins morning from the DIAC giving a team and name, also had four attachments; 2 seems to be info re. PCs and Meds and 2 seem to be the forms for this. Yes, I say seem, can't read in peace until later tonight!!! Ley x

Think we have a CO, the reason I say think is that I do not want to build my hopes up! Recieved an e-mail thins morning from the DIAC giving a team and name, also had four attachments; 2 seems to be info re. PCs and Meds and 2 seem to be the forms for this. Yes, I say seem, can't read in peace until later tonight!!! Ley x

Let us know later and I will turn you Pink.

Regards

Connie