Woohoo!

Mhags

well, after ,what seems like forever, we have all got our visas!

I am so happy!

My husband got his a couple of weeks ago and as we were in separate countries ours had to be applied for once his came through, and it has only taken 10 days. So I can stop saying to people.....Oh just waiting on our visas!

We had our farewell party when he was home in August, so I don't have to do that again! I had a great night as I wasn't the one saying goodbye at that point.

the packers are in for their 3rd and final day and our 'stuff' goes on the container this afternoon. Had decided to 'camp' within our house and do without at this end rather than as long at the other end! Fed up camping already! Went to make pancakes last night......no mixing bowl (had to use a fruit bowl!) and no whisk.....plastic fork instead! Kitchen roll for plates rather than waste a paper one!!

I'm enjoying sitting on my sofa for the last time as by tonight we will be huddled round the one portable tv we are keeping! Ah Joy!

Just wanted to share my good news!

now all we need to do is find a house in Oz, schools in Oz etc etc, but for today no-one is bursting my bubble!

Archived