bye

Guest roma 1

Guest roma 1

This will be my final post on here and i wish you all Good Luck with whatever you want to do,

My Thanks to all members , Mods and Rob,

Gail xx

Guest siamsusie
This will be my final post on here and i wish you all Good Luck with whatever you want to do,

My Thanks to all members , Mods and Rob,

Gail xx

:hug: I suspect your last post has some bearing on your decision but its no reason to leave PIO. I understood your post, I am sure you didnt want to come across as uncaring and unfeeling as it appeared.

On many occasions our time delay doesnt help, a glass of wine (and Dutch courage) on the UK end versus the morning grumpy people on this side, are many things to contend with coupled with the very true aspects of the very real day to day situations emigration can bring to our lives.

:hug:Dont leave us Roma .. love Susie x

Why? Because of the thread you started? You need to remember that people on here will have opposing opinions, and won't always take kindly to what you say (trust me I should know!). If you change your mind then great, if not then good luck and take care x

What have i missed chickx? cmon you know all the goss on here,im just a big tata yer know,whats up?:wideeyed:

Guest guest36187

The thread has been removed at the request of the thread starter.

Roma1 has explained that this is her final post on here and much as we never want anyone to go, life goes on and people move on.

Good Luck with everything that you do x x

Archived