Finally we are off, WOO HOO!!!!!!!

andywo21

This is it guys. We have finally sorted our Visa and we are off to Hoppers Crossing(Melbourne) Jan 2011. Finally the recession is over, my 457 sponsor still wants to employ me, so now is the time.

Got knowhere to stay yet, not sure which suburb to find rented accomadation does you have any suggestions. I have to be around Hoppers Crossing. :yes:

We are all so excited xx

Guest spongy42

congratulations wishing you loads of luck no good at advice as we are at the beginning but have you looked at realestate.au postcode for hoppers crossing is 3029 found helps putting in postcode helps but again can find places but no advice as to what they are like

Guest sunnyday

Thrilled for you, enjoy your planning,

I'm afraid I don't know the area well enough to be able to comment but olly knows the area well

Good luck x

Hi, Good luck.

We live in Sanctuary Lakes in Point Cook and its a great place to live. All of point cook. the featherbrook estate, Alamanda and Lennon etc are all good places. Easy to get public transport and shopping etc.

To get to hoppers crossing for me (and we are at the furthest side of Point cook to HC) it would take about ten mins in rush hour.

Have a look on www.sirs.com.au or www.domain.com.au or www.realestate.com.au and put in postcode 3030.

Good luck and happy to help if you need any advice.

Elaine

Just amazin isn't it! We next Saturday. See you over there All I can keep saying is. . . . WOW!

Sorry, I do not know hoopers crossing

• 4 months later...
where did u find ur sponsor

Hi there, I managed to get a sponsor by a contact here in the UK.

I was working for a company here in the UK and a guy that come to fix our machines gave me the email of a guy in Australia that did the same sort of work.

I went out for a holiday for 3 weeks to see family and took a morning out of our holiday to pay him a visit. I meet the sponsor and he said he was willing to give me the Job.:smile:

The Aussies like you to show initive this is what I think swung it for me.

Andy

Archived