163 Business Owner Visa Granted!!

PARBUTTN

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Team Crouch,

Soooo pleased for you, it will happen really quick now. I'm off in 7weeks, never thought I would ever get to the point of countdown. Forgot what business plan contained now, been so long!!!!!

Hang on in there all you 163 ers,

Nicki x

Guest michaelh

Hi, really pleased for you, we heard last week that they were allocating CO's for mid October on, we lodged 23/10 so hopefully not too long to wait either. They did say they were processing them in date order.

All the best for the future

Michael

Good news Team crouch

I'm with you Niki we lodged 30th Sept 09 and no news for us yet either - so not exactly date order. Will wait another couple of weeks and send an e-mail requesting update I think. Hoping they have got the e-mail address right as there is an unusual name spelling in it and they got a date of birth wrong on acknowledgementletter so can make such mistakes!!! Have checked spam file regularly as well.

Mel

Hi Mel

sorry you haven't heard as well - you start thinking all sorts about your application -the waiting since hearing they had capped the allocations until july and since has been excruciating - just want to get on with life now :smile:

where are you thinking of heading to ?

Niki

That's excellent news Team Crouch & Niki. I'm really pleased for both of you, & thanks for posting this information on the forum as it gives us later applicants an indication that things are moving, it might be a year, but at least they are moving!

Please let me know when you get your VISA totally approved aswell! Well done & the best of luck!

Emma

Hi there all

just thought i would share the news that we have been allocated a CO!!!!

applied sept 20th 09 allocated 21st sept 10!

now the nail biting begins!

Hi Niki

Hope it all goes throughly quickly now good luck.

Have you been asked for more evidence or just told to do medicals and police checks.

Lynn:biggrin:

Hi there all

just thought i would share the news that we have been allocated a CO!!!!

applied sept 20th 09 allocated 21st sept 10!

now the nail biting begins!

That's great news.. they seem to be moving now. We were allocated on friday but have heard nothing else as yet, have you?

Hi Lynn

thanks for the good wishes :)

we did medicals last march ( wrong way round i know!)

so are valid for a year

we also did our aussie pc , just need to do our UK ones but you can do on line

we should be hearing from our CO in about one week according to our agent

where are you guys at ?

ooohhhh I love it there!! I really wanted to go there but we decided on Mandurah, don't know if we've made the right choice, but suppose you can always move in time..??

seems to be lots of people heading to perth though - as you say can always move but i am sure you have made right decision :)

Hi Lynn

thanks for the good wishes :)

we did medicals last march ( wrong way round i know!)

so are valid for a year

we also did our aussie pc , just need to do our UK ones but you can do on line

we should be hearing from our CO in about one week according to our agent

where are you guys at ?

Hi Niki

We we received s/s in January , application was lodged at the begining of March.

So from looking at everyones time lines, looks like we've got await of another 6 months. We are heading to Brisbane. If you don't mind will you let me know if you are asked for more evidence. We've had another year end since application was lodged.

Thanks Lynn

Hi Niki

We we received s/s in January , application was lodged at the begining of March.

So from looking at everyones time lines, looks like we've got await of another 6 months. We are heading to Brisbane. If you don't mind will you let me know if you are asked for more evidence. We've had another year end since application was lodged.

Thanks Lynn

thanks Lynn

i will let you know how the application goes ......and of course i will let you know

Niki:biggrin:

hi everyone thanks for the post it really help, everyday i luk on this site to find more blogs about 163 visa, just found out yesterday my wfe is 6 week pregrant dont know what will happen if we get case officer and he ask for medical report baby not dues till may lodge application in march 09 shold hear by feb cause there r taking 12months instead of 9 months does any know what will happen can we still go and have medical done thanks :biggrin:

Hi,

Congratulations!!I don't really know the answer. Obviously she wont be able to have xrays done, and I'm sure it is not going to effect your application, we are all migrating with families. Flying will become a problem after a certain date and you probably have other application forms to fill in or at least lodge details of new baby. If you have not got an agent I would ring or email Perth processing, they have always answered my queries and are quite friendly.

good Luck

Archived