I've got a job offer!!

Elliott-Family

YIPEEE! Just had a email today offering me a job in Mornington, Vic as Mental Health Triage Clinician. We're all are really excited.

I was a little concerned as during our reccie in May2010 we had initially identified Ocean Grove as our preferred area and i was offered work, initially as relief staff but with a promise of full time contract. But that was before we visitted Mornington and thought this is where we want to be. The down side was no job so i started applying for jobs again in the Mornington/ Frankston area.

I had a phone interview 12days ago which i thought went well but as the days passed and i still hadn't heard i started to convince myself i hadnt got the job. I opened my emails today to find a job offer!!:jiggy:

All we need to do now is push the house sale through.

I might have a beer or 2 tonight to celebrate!!:biggrin:

Ian

Guest juliemtaylor

really pleased and of course because I will get to meet you all when you come to lovely Mornington. Hope the house sale goes quickly!!

Julie xx

YIPEEE! Just had a email today offering me a job in Mornington, Vic as Mental Health Triage Clinician. We're all are really excited.

I was a little concerned as during our reccie in May2010 we had initially identified Ocean Grove as our preferred area and i was offered work, initially as relief staff but with a promise of full time contract. But that was before we visitted Mornington and thought this is where we want to be. The down side was no job so i started applying for jobs again in the Mornington/ Frankston area.

I had a phone interview 12days ago which i thought went well but as the days passed and i still hadn't heard i started to convince myself i hadnt got the job. I opened my emails today to find a job offer!!:jiggy:

Ian

Congratulations on the job offer. Mornington is a lovely place to live I have travelled around a lot of areas in Melbourne and lived in numerous suburbs and two of the best for me if you have family is Mornington and Berwick.

Mornington is lovely, congrats on the job offer, while I live over in the eastern region, I often walk my dog down at Mornington, great place to walk your dogs along the beachfront there - if you see a mutt boxer come and say hello !

Ian

That's fabulous news!!!! Well done you!

Love

Rudi

x

Guest juliemtaylor
Mornington is lovely, congrats on the job offer, while I live over in the eastern region, I often walk my dog down at Mornington, great place to walk your dogs along the beachfront there - if you see a mutt boxer come and say hello !

Will look out for you!

Julie x

Guest annemarie and brian

well done thats brillant news go celebrate and i hope the house goes through quickly for you.

annemarie

GUTTED.......

doesnt come close to how we are feeling, the house sale has fallen through!!!! :arghh:

we have it back on the market BUT are gonna have to tell future employers this week, can only hope they keep job open for a while but cant imagine in a hospital they will be able to do so for long, so fed up but tryin to stay hopeful we get another offer on house quickly

claire and ian x :sad:

GUTTED.......

doesnt come close to how we are feeling, the house sale has fallen through!!!! :arghh:

we have it back on the market BUT are gonna have to tell future employers this week, can only hope they keep job open for a while but cant imagine in a hospital they will be able to do so for long, so fed up but tryin to stay hopeful we get another offer on house quickly

OMG - you must be so p**d off!! Here's hoping there is another buyer lurking around the next corner for you!! All the best!

Guest d4cke

Don t get too upset just keep telling yourselfs your gonna sell it and then your gonna be were you want with a great life ahead of you chin up

GUTTED.......

Sorry to hear that, I had two house sales fall through at the last minute in the past and I know exactly how it feels.

Is renting the house out an option?

Hi Claire

Sorry to hear about the house falling through. I was going to suggest renting it out too, that is what we have done although put it back on the market last week. I know you have had a tough time of it the past year with family etc. - keep believing in that dream though. I managed to get a job in Mental Health in April with just my degree in psychology under my belt. I am sure that something will come up and if they really want you for the position then they will wait if there are no suitable candidates in the mean time.

Keeping fingers crossed for you, plus if you wait a couple of months you can have back to back summers!!

Take Care

Karen x

p.s If you end up elsewhere then we have a good network set up in the Berwick/Cranbourne area to help you out!!

So sorry to hear that your house sale has fallen through. It happened to us twice so I kind of know what you're going through.

Don't give up hope it will sell it will just take you a little longer to happen.

I hope that you get good news soon.

Take care

Sue

Archived