Personal Photos As Avatars

Guest guest37336

Guest shark

nice to have a face to a name Tony .i tell you what you are differently like your man on eastenders

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shark

I must admit I'm shocked!! You look happy, I imagined you being a real miserable old git (sorry!)
:biglaugh::biglaugh: your forgiven :wubclub:. right than were you picture

Guest sunnyday

LOL I had it up b4 but then changed as protest to Tony changing his!! I'll put it back up again till the morning then its going back again ;)

Well, I never! Tony DOES look like Billy Mitchell off Eastenders and Afro looks suspiciously like Desmond off erm... 'Desmond's' :laugh:

Shark, I thought you would look like Vinnie Jones but you have a really kind face :yes:

Myself, I am staying on my profile page so I don't frighten the horses but I know loads of people have said to me that they imagine I'm about 83 :embarrassed: :cute:

Sue x

Guest sunnyday
Well, I never! Tony DOES look like Billy Mitchell off Eastenders and Afro looks suspiciously like Desmond off erm... 'Desmond's' :laugh:

Shark, I thought you would look like Vinnie Jones but you have a really kind face :yes:

Myself, I am staying on my profile page so I don't frighten the horses but I know loads of people have said to me that they imagine I'm about 83 :embarrassed: :cute:

Sue x

Behave Sue I have seen your pic and you look lovely:wubclub:

Guest siamsusie

Sue x

:wubclub:I'm sorry Sue I didnt mean it. Even if you were 83 you are still lovely:wubclub:

:wubclub:I'm sorry Sue I didnt mean it. Even if you were 83 you are still lovely:wubclub:

Lmao Susie, it wasn't just you my love, Stockies thought so too and Nigel thinks I live in a shopping trolley as well as being 83...good job I luvs ya all :biglaugh:

Sue x

Guest siamsusie

come on Susie ,you are next.
:no:I have seen the "Moronic Matador" deface peoples pictures Sharkiepoos, therefore I withold, its one way of obtaining "Airbus"'s email address then I can send it to him directly:laugh:

Sue x

Come on Sue, you're one hot lady, and if I wasn't married.................. :heart_head_nod_yes_

Guest shark

Sue x

I'm better looking than Vinnie:wink: i heard Andy on here looks like vinnie ,right trouble maker,a bit of a hard nut:biglaugh:.I'm just nice & kind:yes:

Guest guest36762

Britchix and sunnyday:

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Guest guest36762

Britchix and sunnyday:

I changed my avatar last night, hope you like it

Come for 'check up' any time

Karl

Britchix and sunnyday:

I changed my avatar last night, hope you like it

Come for 'check up' any time

Karl

:biglaugh: .... Another perv:wink:

Shark, put your picture back up! Didn't get to see it! And anyone else who was too chicken to keep theirs on over night :biggrin:

Archived