Guest guest36187

My father's 143 application was lodged in February, 2015. Got the acknowledgement in March itself. When will the Medical activation date be intimated (with HAP ID)?

Thanks.

Hi

We lodged our 143 application on 1 July 2014 and have been told that we should have our Medicais around 16-18 months from lodgement, however IMMI have not yet given us our HAP numbers so we just have to wait on them.

Patience is vital in the 143 waiting room!

Good luck.

Steve

What's a HAP id please?

Hi

The HAP ID is the number that IMMI give each applicant so that the medicals can be booked and completed, none of the Companies that do the medicals will even book it without you having this number to give them.

IMMI used to supply it on the acknowledgement letters but it now looks like we have to wait for them to issue them nearer the time that they are ready to assess our applications; which is good in so far as the medicals and police checks only have a one year life to them.

Hope this helps.

Best of luck

Steve

I have a bank account with NAB which I opened when I was on holiday. It was very easy to do: I needed an address ( my son's ), a phone number ( my DinL was with me so gave her mobile ), passport and driving licence. I didn't even need to put in any money at the time!

We opened our NAB account from the UK and then activated when over there last month, all so much simpler than opening a UK bank account.

Guest Petina
Hi

We lodged our 143 application on 1 July 2014 and have been told that we should have our Medicais around 16-18 months from lodgement, however IMMI have not yet given us our HAP numbers so we just have to wait on them.

Good luck.

Steve

Patience, coffee and the occasional (?) glass of wine!!

Petina

Hi

The HAP ID is the number that IMMI give each applicant so that the medicals can be booked and completed, none of the Companies that do the medicals will even book it without you having this number to give them.

IMMI used to supply it on the acknowledgement letters but it now looks like we have to wait for them to issue them nearer the time that they are ready to assess our applications; which is good in so far as the medicals and police checks only have a one year life to them.

Hope this helps.

Best of luck

Steve

Thank you so much, I thought I had missed something when I did the application, although I have an agent on it.

Hi

Good luck.

Steve

Thanks Steve for the info.

We opened our NAB account from the UK and then activated when over there last month, all so much simpler than opening a UK bank account.

Hi

we too have a NAB account which we opened in UK paid money in then activated it 12 months ago whilst we were in Oz. We have online banking with them which works really well so we pay money to whoever we want from OZ. Moneycorp pay our cash straight into NAB no fees! Couldn't be easier!

Julie

Guest Petina
We went to London and opened a Westpac account so we have total access. Really nice and helpful

maisie

We opened an account with Westpac at one of those Australian Seminars. Activated it when we were in Australia. Like you Maisie, we found them to be very helpful and solved a couple of problems very quickly.

Petina

Hi

we too have a NAB account which we opened in UK paid money in then activated it 12 months ago whilst we were in Oz. We have online banking with them which works really well so we pay money to whoever we want from OZ. Moneycorp pay our cash straight into NAB no fees! Couldn't be easier!

Julie

i use Moneycorp, too. If you go through this website to join its free transfers.

Guest piramida

Hi all,

I sent Friday, 12 June my application by post and I got today email with Acknowledgement letter.

I have to paid AOS, sent police certificate and true copy of my passport with bio data.

I apply for police certificate, but I don't know how I have to pay AOS.

What is bio data on passport. I already send true copy of my passport.

Is it biometric data or just page with photo and name? I have travel document there not biometric data.

Please if anyone can help me regarding this problems.

Guest Petina

Still waiting for the official confirmation from IMMI but, now have a buyer for the house!!!!!! All looking positive.....

Petina

Hi Sylvia,

We lodged in November 2013 and have done medicals police checks and form 80. We were hoping to have done aos yet but not been asked to do it? When do you think you will finalize the visa? We are really hoping to be gone by October but its going very slowly! Thanks

Still waiting for the official confirmation from IMMI but, now have a buyer for the house!!!!!! All looking positive.....

Petina

It must be going even slower for you as you're so close - hang on in there!

Great news on the house sale - we should be on the market by the end of this week.

Best wishes

Steve

Guest geordie joe

Petina

great news, looks like perfect timing, it's all coming together.

Hey everyone in the waiting room!!

Has anyone on here contacted the parent centre before? We have an agent but sent an email 2 weeks ago and still not had a reply. Is that normal?

We lodged November 2013, is anybody near our lodgement date and when are they thinking it will all be completed? Are we right to think it could/should be done in September? Still not been asked to do the aos :(

Thanks everyone

Has anyone on here contacted the parent centre before? We have an agent but sent an email 2 weeks ago and still not had a reply. Is that normal?

We lodged November 2013, is anybody near our lodgement date and when are they thinking it will all be completed? Are we right to think it could/should be done in September? Still not been asked to do the aos :(

Thanks everyone

Petina

That's brilliant news Petina, hope the sale goes through and you get your confirmation, it's got to be imminent hasn't it xxx

maisie xxxxx

Congrats Petina,

Been following your thread for sometime and have just joined forum today.

I lodged my application for 173 in June 2013, PVC requested my police checks and passports to be sent March 2015, which I did. To date I'll still waiting for a request for the 2nd VAC payment. Do you think the PVC process 143 quicker than 173 applications. As a lot of people have said in this forum, getting in touch with PVC Perth is impossible, (any ideas).

Guest geordie joe

Thanks everyone

Hi Perthpops

I recently sent an email to the parent centre and received a reply in a couple of week, they do ask if you are corresponding you use one of the codes I've copied below. Hope this helps.

COMMUNICATING WITH THE DEPARTMENT

1. Please note we can only communicate with the applicant or the applicant’s authorised recipient. If you want another person to deal with us on your behalf, you should complete a Form 956.

2. When communicating with your case officer please always include your reference number, name and date of birth and a code (see below) in the subject line so that we can identify the email as one that is meant as part of your processing.

a. E.G. PAYVAC JOHN CITIZEN 4/4/1950 CID 12345678912 (OR CLF2015/123456)

3. The following codes alert the case officer to the nature of your email:

a. WDLRFD = withdrawal or refund request

b. HAPLTR = HAP letter (health clearance)

c. PAYVAC = payments

d. BRDGVS = bridging visas

e. CGS956 = change of circumstances Form 1022 or Form 956 (Please note you must advise the department of changes to your circumstances).

f. CGA929 = change of address or passport details.

g. OTHELP = other complex information or enquiry

regards

Joe

Guest geordie joe
Wow that's brilliant Petina, we have our Agent coming round tomorrow to complete all the property details so we have about 12 months to sell it before we probably get our visa.

Julie

Exciting times Julie, are you looking forward to seeing the for sale go up, hope it's sooner than 12 months before you get your visa. Keep thinking they will catch up on the backlog then realise I'm deluding myself.

Joe