Guest guest36187

It could be a non contributary on shore visa with bridging visa takes years and don't take medical when applying ?

A medical examination is undertaken for the subclass 804 Aged Parent visa application about 9 to 12 months after the visa application is lodged, prior to the issuing of a queue date.

Of course a medical condition can then arise between then and the application being granted - in which case applicants usually look at a subclass 602 Medical Treatment visa application, lodged on the basis that the applicant is too unwell to depart Australia.

Best regards.

Hi all,

We are selling up and moving to Australia on a e600 visa in November and was wondering how will this affect our police checks. Can we still do them before we leave and complete the forms with our current address which we shall be living at for a couple of months more. Just another thing to worry about !!!

Lisa

Hi all,

We are selling up and moving to Australia on a e600 visa in November and was wondering how will this affect our police checks. Can we still do them before we leave and complete the forms with our current address which we shall be living at for a couple of months more. Just another thing to worry about !!!

Lisa

Hi Lisa Lou, I am thinking of doing the same, moving over in November! And am currently trying to contact the police, to ensure I can request these checks without being in the country, not sure if you have to present yourself at a station? Anyone help with this info?

Hi Lisa Lou, I am thinking of doing the same, moving over in November! And am currently trying to contact the police, to ensure I can request these checks without being in the country, not sure if you have to present yourself at a station? Anyone help with this info?

Hi Bev50Bradley,

Our son applied for a Police Check while in Australia no problem. It's simple form that just needs an added qualification from someone who is on the approved list of careers. You don't have to present at a station and it can be posted to Oz for an extra fee.

Cheers

Phil

Hi all,

Lisa

hi as been living here whilst waiting for parents visa and just done police checks in both oz and uk. Oz was a breeze and as Fisher1 said uk fiddly one. You have to do a different form if not resided in uk for a period of time before applying Kim

Oh crikey now i am starting to stress. Have done uk police checks never gave oz ones a thought . We are in oz on holiday visa been here since Jan 1 will I need to do oz police checks? Help!!

Dont panic you need to have resided at least 6 months and even if they insisted they are so easy peasy compared to uk one Kim

Dont panic you need to have resided at least 6 months and even if they insisted they are so easy peasy compared to uk one Kim

I had to do a Belgian police check after all, and after moaning about them being very nit picky and annoying, the Belgian authorities couldn't have been more helpful, whereas the UK police seem to think we are all out to fiddle them.

Why on earth you need both a passport photo and a copy of your current passport AND someone to endorse you is beyond me - and as for this ridiculous business of proving your address by uploading utility bills, words fail me. However, it isn't that difficult, just fiddly. I wish I'd done it months ago but didn't realise it would be so long winded - I was mistaken in my earlier post when I said it takes eight days. They actually specify TEN working days not counting the date of receipt and the date of posting it back to you - so I'm starting to stress about it now ...

Hello everyone

Someone on cpv tracker named lentay updated his profile today

lodgement date of his cpv 143 according to tracker is 21 march 2014 and got CO today (15 feb 2016 )

Harvi13, I can't see any lodgement dates on the tracker - I can only see acknowledgement dates, which can be a lot later than the lodgement dates. I lodged 1st October 2014 and my acknowledgment was February 2015. Can you see lodgement dates on the tracker?

Harvi13, I can't see any lodgement dates on the tracker - I can only see acknowledgement dates, which can be a lot later than the lodgement dates. I lodged 1st October 2014 and my acknowledgment was February 2015. Can you see lodgement dates on the tracker?

Hi. It should be acknowledgement in that column but loads of people put lodgement date by mistake. You can tell by the order and no of days to CO that it must be lodgement date for lentey not acknowledgement or would not make sense. Kim

Hi catlday2014

as @Skeelsy said there are some people who put lodgement date instead of acknowledgement date by mistake. And you can tell by the number of days.

Guest Harrythompson1

Hi does anyone know how far back the police check goes. My husband recieved a fine 12 month suspended sentence 37 years ago, will this go against him for contributory parent visa, many thanks, harrythompson1

If I've done this correctly, the thread should be here. http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/transport-shipping/235966-movecube-ala-tetris.html

Thank you SO much. You can always rely on somebody here to have an answer to all these questions that keep popping up.

I've just rung them to ask about their loading service - and they'll do this for £75! £75 well spent I think. I was concerned about that part of it so in the scheme of things that's a bargain:wink: