another one in the back of the net

cjajn

:cool:Tuesday 12th of january my son's 5th birthday but the whole family get a present. An email from my agent go matilda titled 'visa grant'.176, victoria, cat 5, electrician. First application 30th dec 2008, 175. changed to 176 middle of 2009 granted 12th jan 2010. When I can think straight I will fill all the timelines in properly but we just wanted to say thank you to everyone on here who contributes, it helps to keep you sane when you think everything is going against you to know you are not alone. To anyone else who had a CO and were asked for ACPO's and meds pre culling day (23rd sept) don't worry it's on the way. We actually took our medicals on the 23 rd sept and our status always shown them as outstanding, even the day before visa grant so don't read to much into what your status shows. Best of luck

Wonderful news - Congratulations.

Hopefully they will be granting many more visas asap.

Happy Birthday and Happy Visa Day!

NAME:Chris Nelson

Priority No. 5

DATE OF 175 VISA APPLICATION:30th dec 2008

DATE SS GRANTED:18th aug 2009

DATE MEDS & PC'S UPLOADED:PC's 1st oct 2009 meds taken 23rd sept

ADDITIONAL INFO:CO was the same before and after. meds were always shown as outstanding prior to visa grant 12th jan 2010

C/O:a fair dinkum aussie

Guest Violet S

that's mean you have a CO before 23/09/09. Thanks for the timeline. All the best in the new land. :-)

God bless.

Violet

Archived