• Passport photos - £4.00

• Courier fee - £14.00

• TOTAL - £208.00

Options that I didn't use were:

• Medical for under 11 - £50.00

• Hepatitis B - £29.00

• Hepatitis C - £39.00

• Maximum courier fee - £47.00 (for four or more tests)QUOTE]

Thanks will keep an eye on this now and hope that when my time comes it hasn't rocketed otherwise it will be a trip to Poland!!!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rachbarlow
£695 for our family of 6 at medmigration in Manchester with Dr Million who's an absolute star.

Ahh but is he on this 'NEW' list that doesn't even exist yet?:confused:

If so I will keep a note of his details as well, as we are a fam of 4 so it would be cheaper. Therefore in Manchester there will be a choice, but the one in Preston has been scrapped. Yes this makes total sence!!??

Guest andy crawley

does anyone know where the new meds will be based... we front loaded are meds last march.. so will be looking on doing them allllll over again.. thanks diacs!!

Andy

Guest rachbarlow
does anyone know where the new meds will be based... we front loaded are meds last march.. so will be looking on doing them allllll over again.. thanks diacs!!

Andy

I bet that is so annoying having to do your meds again. I think at the mo it is as Gill has said earlier in this post........ it is a case of phoning around. However, you run the risk of a centre maybe thinking they have not been properly informed what the hell they'll carry on. As usual nothing has been done properly!

It will prob be best to wait for your CO, which could be months, to ask for meds by which time there maybe a list??!!!?? It will take them that long to copy and paste the centres they ARE still using!!:laugh:

Hi all,

Just for reference, I'm booked in to the John street clinic in Manchester on Feb 13th. I phones immediately after these changes came out to confirm they were still offering the service and also to make an appointment. The price list they sent me was:

FEES

Examination £95.00

- children 10 and under £50.00

Chest x-ray £70.00

Chest x-ray (eHealth) £85.00

HIV blood test £25.00

Hepatitis B £29.00

Hepatitis C £39.00

Courier (paper applications) £14.00 per case or £47.00 per family

(whichever is less)

Administration fee (eHealth Applications) £23.00 per case

That means a total of £204 for an adult without tatoos.

Thanks,

Dean

So more expensive looking at Middlecat's figures £23 EACH! so family of 4 now £92 not £47 just to send them - ouch.

I guess they have to input all the info but as no courier fees surely should still be cheaper. If not can I have a job inputting at £23 a go could be a good earner lol!

Guest Natty T

With all these changes in processing Visas it will now cost us more as my Eldest turned 11 in December and i'll have to put her through more. So frustrating and eating into our funds more. Not happy. :arghh:

Guest rachbarlow
With all these changes in processing Visas it will now cost us more as my Eldest turned 11 in December and i'll have to put her through more. So frustrating and eating into our funds more. Not happy. :arghh:

Like I have said before this is pathetic. :nah:The more they make us pay out here, the less we have over there. I guess some med centres will see this as an opportunity to cash in, and make an extra few ££'s esp on courier fee's etc. I think it is ridiclous the amount of money I have spent on this process so far, £6200, and not had meds done yet. Keep planting those money seeds!!

Guest Natty T
Hi all,

Just for reference, I'm booked in to the John street clinic in Manchester on Feb 13th. I phones immediately after these changes came out to confirm they were still offering the service and also to make an appointment. The price list they sent me was:

FEES

Examination £95.00

- children 10 and under £50.00

Chest x-ray £70.00

Chest x-ray (eHealth) £85.00

HIV blood test £25.00

Hepatitis B £29.00

Hepatitis C £39.00

Courier (paper applications) £14.00 per case or £47.00 per family

(whichever is less)

Administration fee (eHealth Applications) £23.00 per case

That means a total of £204 for an adult without tatoos.

Thanks,

Dean

Thanks for the info.

Do you know how much it is for Tatoo,s my hubby has a one on his arm and a small one near his thumb.

Natalie.

Guest Natty T
£695 for our family of 6 at medmigration in Manchester with Dr Million who's an absolute star.

Thats a great price, hope they are still on the list as we are a family of 6 and the more i read the more i'm starting to worry about the cost.

Do you have a contact number for this place.

Thanks,

Natalie.

Guest koeieboei

Hi,

I lodged our 457eVisa this morning, for the medicals-section (one of us requires chest x-rays only, so far..) it came up with 3 options only for ehealth applications: Manchester, Glascow and Dublin. Not of much help if you live in Plymouth!

The Plymouth panel doctors (Nuffield) have stopped since yesterday. I just phoned Barnstable who are still on the list and commence with appointments (x-rays only, no medicals) as per usual.

Guest austibeach
Hi,

I lodged our 457eVisa this morning, for the medicals-section (one of us requires chest x-rays only, so far..) it came up with 3 options only for ehealth applications: Manchester, Glascow and Dublin. Not of much help if you live in Plymouth!

The Plymouth panel doctors (Nuffield) have stopped since yesterday. I just phoned Barnstable who are still on the list and commence with appointments (x-rays only, no medicals) as per usual.

There was a doctor listed for Tavistock, or has he been removed also ?

I currently have more important problems than our immigration worries, but every time I have a look at the situation for immigration it appears to get worse by the week. It does make it hard to remain positive.

The north of England list has definitely been updated as there was one in Huddersfield and it's gone. We are booked in with Dr Million in Manchester on 2nd February and they said they are definitely still doing medicals and are on what seems to be an updated list to me.

Guest Joanne Marie

Hi I wanted to let you know that I have been ringing all the doctors on my old list to try and find out where we can go for our medicals. Our agent advises that the new list was released at the weekend but haven't received any new information. I managed to find a medical and radiology clinic in Knightsbridge London who are still on the list. I wanted to pass their details on as it may be helpful for you. Knightsbridge Doctors, 15 Basil Mansions, London. SW3 1AP. Tel - 0207 589 8965.

Our family will have to travel some distance for this appointment but it will be worth it.

Jo

Guest koeieboei
There was a doctor listed for Tavistock, or has he been removed also ?

I currently have more important problems than our immigration worries, but every time I have a look at the situation for immigration it appears to get worse by the week. It does make it hard to remain positive.

No, Tavistock doesn't have a panel doctor anymore. They initially send me from Nuffield (plymouth, as used to be on list panel doctors DIAC) to Stannary (Tavistock), Stannary then send me back to plymouth, they confirmed they have stopped the service as per 19th of jan 2010. Barnstable still does x-rays (manual processing only) and is on DIACs list.

It looks like DIAC is in the process of updating as we speak....yesterday afternoon Brentwood was suddenly added to our list for ehealth application surgeries.....this am Dublin has disappeared from this list!!!

To be clear, the list of clinics available to us for eHEALTH applications appears when LOGGED IN to visa status enquiry page and further to the online health page. It reads:

'Select your preferred radiological clinic, from the list of available clinics in your area, to consult for your chest x-ray examination'

Not that these clinics are in our area.......all over 200 miles away!!!

Guest shawgorbys
Hi

Just to let you know I couldn`t find any Panel docters still on the list from South Yorkshire.I have now booked our meds in Manchester for Wednesday the 13/01.Now I start panicking all over again

HI guys we went to John St they were all really nice staff dont feel scared youll be fine good luck and take care Andrea&family :hug:

Archived