Anyone from Merseyside

Guest Ange

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Scoucers!

Sorry I didn't reply sooner,as we have been so rapped up in our visa application! we now have SS from Canberra sent off our online application to the DIAC 20th August 2010 and now have a Case Officer Requesticng Police and Medical Checks Whoop!! Woop!! I think it has moved so fast as I am also on the SMP List?

So why do you want to come back after so long Living The Dream?

jobs Are Hard To Find In Merseyside(well Good and Well Paid Anyway)!!!

Thank's

Steve+Wendy

• 1 year later...

Hey Donna were from Liverppol im (27) from crosby but the OH (28) is from Netherton right by switch island (cumberland gate opp copy lane police station)

I see you validated your visa wen u moving over and where u lookin at living? We moved over in May 2011 took 4yrs to get here but luv it, just tryin to make a social circle (we left a good group of friends bk home).

Woulod be great to hear from you

Heather

Hi Marg

Yes OH is a paper hanger, so hopefully he will be ok, if or when we we get there. We are from Netherton, by Switch Island.

Where about in Oz are you moving to..

Best wishes

Donna :biggrin:

Hellow fellow Widnes peeps :) and Merseysiders :)

We arrived in Melbourne two days ago and are loving it...as for the weather, I know it's not the norm but it's bloody roasting! 36 is todays high lol. Everyone is really nice and helpful.

Certainly beats the grey skies of Widnes lol.

Good luck to you all, it's well worth it when you get out here x x

Hey Donna were from Liverppol im (27) from crosby but the OH (28) is from Netherton right by switch island (cumberland gate opp copy lane police station)

I see you validated your visa wen u moving over and where u lookin at living? We moved over in May 2011 took 4yrs to get here but luv it, just tryin to make a social circle (we left a good group of friends bk home).

Woulod be great to hear from you

Heather

Hi Heather.

Small world we are from Browns Lane, just over the bridge. Yeh we validated in November, travelled up and down, stayed in Mandurah, Busselton and Swan Valley. We hope to be back by the end of the year for good, just getting house ready to sell. We are looking at living in Mandurah/Halls head, we really like it there but it will depend on OH's work.

Will defo keep in touch for when we move out, I know finding new friends is hard. Glad you are loving it there.

Speak soon.

Donna xx :wink:

• 2 months later...

Hi

Im David, Mid 20's and from Crosby. Came out here on a WHV in November 2011, and living in a house share in lynwood - south of the river. I have just got back from a stint in the mines up north.

If anyone iks coming over here, and needs advice on setting up, jobs ect or fancy a chat. Drop me a message!!!

Dave

Hi we are woollies from the Wirral looking to move to Sydney ASAP I can get a 457 quite easily but it looks like hubby will have to get PR for various reasons, school fees being the main one. Any advice would be gratefully received I've had lots of telephone interviews at 2am, killing me lol

Hi we are woollies from the Wirral looking to move to Sydney ASAP I can get a 457 quite easily but it looks like hubby will have to get PR for various reasons, school fees being the main one. Any advice would be gratefully received I've had lots of telephone interviews at 2am, killing me lol

I am from the Wirral, born in Ellesmere Port (Wolverham), lived in Little Sutton and Great Sutton. I live on the Mid North Coast NSW in Macksville. About 6 hours drive North of Sydney.

Good luck to you and hubby, hope you make it out here.

• 2 weeks later...
I am from the Wirral, born in Ellesmere Port (Wolverham), lived in Little Sutton and Great Sutton. I live on the Mid North Coast NSW in Macksville. About 6 hours drive North of Sydney.

Hi,

Ive just joied this forum and looking for some info, we are just starting to research a hopeful move to Oz after i have qualified from uni.

I currently live in Great Sutton, Ellesmere Port.

How long have you lived in Macksville, if you dont mine me asking?

Guest Jonc

Hi Ange.

We are from Widnes (almost Merseyside :) been here (Shellharbour Nsw) for 7 years.

Guest Jonc

Hi Pom Princess.

You can get a exemption from School fees, just contact the department of education in Oz and ask for a exemption form, my family and I have been in Oz for 7 years first on a student visa then a bridging visa and finally a perm visa. We have applied for a education exemption for the last 5 years, and for 5 years we havent paid a cent for the two kids. It depends on wage levels but in our last exempion application I was earning 80k + and it was still approved... Good luck.

Hi,

Ive just joied this forum and looking for some info, we are just starting to research a hopeful move to Oz after i have qualified from uni.

I currently live in Great Sutton, Ellesmere Port.

ydney

How long have you lived in Macksville, if you dont mine me asking?

I have lived in Macksville for 6 years. Prior to Macksville I have lived in Perth WA, Tasmania and Sydney NSW.

Archived