Anyone from Merseyside

Guest Ange

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope the move goes well. We are from Old Swan and Kirkby, been in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne for 14 months now - best move we ever made - must admit though we will definitely miss the scouse banter at Xmas....so really take everything in this year because I assume everybody misses it!!

I Keep on saying to the kids " This'll be our last cold Christmas, make the most of it." When I'm wrapping them up in scarf, gloves and hats ready for the bracing walk to school. They look at me like i've gone mad!

I must admit I hate the Winter and cannot wait for the warmer weather, but I suppose it will seem very strange having a HOT Christmas next year!

Melaniex

I Keep on saying to the kids " This'll be our last cold Christmas, make the most of it." When I'm wrapping them up in scarf, gloves and hats ready for the bracing walk to school. They look at me like i've gone mad!

I must admit I hate the Winter and cannot wait for the warmer weather, but I suppose it will seem very strange having a HOT Christmas next year!

Melaniex

Very true, quite bizzare when you first have a Christmas in the sun but wouldn't have it any other way, just in work in t-shirt, shorts and thongs.

By Thongs I am presuming you mean the footwear variety and not the knicker variety!!!LOL

Melanie x

Yeah otherwise we'd have a serious HR issue!

By Thongs I am presuming you mean the footwear variety and not the knicker variety!!!LOL

Melanie x

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Chris.

Hope the move goes well. We are from Old Swan and Kirkby, been in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne for 14 months now - best move we ever made - must admit though we will definitely miss the scouse banter at Xmas....so really take everything in this year because I assume everybody misses it!!

Hi were abouts are you, we are in Croydon Hills, Tony 44, Joy 43 and Jenny 11 plus extended family close by, we should arrange a get together with all the scousers!

Hi were abouts are you, we are in Croydon Hills, Tony 44, Joy 43 and Jenny 11 plus extended family close by, we should arrange a get together with all the scousers!

Quite a few of the Everton guys/gals would be well up for that, keep me posted and I'll let them all know - a family day would be a good one, I've done them in Sudney and on the Gold Coast and always had really good numbers turn up.

[/b]

Quite a few of the Everton guys/gals would be well up for that, keep me posted and I'll let them all know - a family day would be a good one, I've done them in Sudney and on the Gold Coast and always had really good numbers turn up.

Once xmas is over we should organise something, i recon it would ba a laugh

Guest karolina

oooooh, I'm from two dogs, am a true blue so think i've passed the entry requirements! let me know if anything gets arranged on the gold coast as i'd love to meet up with fellow scousers so i can speak at my normal speed and won't have to repeat everything i say!!!!! me and the fiancee are here on a wh visa but trying to make the move permanent (any tips would be greatly appreciated!)

Ok, I'll look to book something in end Jan begining of Feb for Sydney and will contact people I know in Melbourne and the Gold Coast if people are interested.

I can easily get a decent venue in Darling Harbour and in speaking to people over the last couple of days there seems to be plenty of interest.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest janine31

Hi , we are from liverpool but have lived in Spain for 8 and Oz for 2 , we are currently in Adelaide but are moving in nxt few wks to Queensland , we have looked virtually all over oz in the last 4 yrs and have decided it is one of the nicest places,its affordable and a good all year round climate,good luck with your move

Guest James W

We in Warrington here, just me n the Missus going through the Visa process at present looking to move to Perth in a few years when the funds allow it.

Hey every1 im from liverpool but livin in warrington an try'n r hardest 2 get over 2 perth, i was wonderin thou i'v seen that they do loads of meet ups in oz but i haven't seen any in liverpool (or uk) my OH has family over in oz so we'll have them wen we first get there but it would be really nice to have others like r self that we cant meet up with (like a little slice of liverpool :) ), if any1 can give me some pointers in the right direction 4 a meet up that would b g8.

thanx

Hey every1 im from liverpool but livin in warrington an try'n r hardest 2 get over 2 perth, i was wonderin thou i'v seen that they do loads of meet ups in oz but i haven't seen any in liverpool (or uk) my OH has family over in oz so we'll have them wen we first get there but it would be really nice to have others like r self that we cant meet up with (like a little slice of liverpool :) ), if any1 can give me some pointers in the right direction 4 a meet up that would b g8.

thanx

Hi :)

Me & My Partner Paul have Moved Over To Perth om Huyton 1 year ago & Loving It!!

Where about Are you Looking At Staying? How Far Are You With Your Visas? x:eek:

Hi, I'm from Liverpool. We are new to the site too, was recommend by a friend. You still in the UK?

Hi Paula & Jay.

Where about are you living in Australia then? :cute:

Guest bump909

My OH and I moved to Joondalup, Perth in November 2009. We haven't got any kids but would love to meet up with some people from Merseyside or the UK for that matter as we haven't really met anyone yet. We are still both looking for jobs too. I'm a Mechanical Engineer but am struggling to find work at the mo. Hopefully something will come up soon as the rent is really expensive here. Anyway, feel free to PM me if anyone fancies a meet up.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest scubabud

Hi all,

we too are from Liverpool and hoping to move to Perth, just feel that with all these migration changes it keeps slipping further and further away, but ever the optimist I keep looking forward to the day when that magic golden ticket arrives.

Hey,

We are from Liverpool, been in Melbourne for 18 months now, great place to live!

Anyway to important matters - how many goals are Everton going to win by today?

Archived