Anyone from Merseyside

Guest Ange

Guest jac yoos

Hi We are family of four from Widnes and we have been on the sunshine coast of Queensland for 3 years now.

It is beautiful here.,. such easy living and only an hour from Brisbane

We decided on this part of Aus after travelling around for 8 months a few years before.

Best of luck to you if you are waiting for visas. the process definitely does take 2 years

:spinny:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Surfview
Hi all,

quite new to the site joined sometime last week. Is there anyone using this from Merseyside? It would be great to chat to some locals, not that there is anything wrong with the rest of you! lol

I wish there was,thats what Aus is missing aload of scousers,they're so funny:biggrin:

Guest Caron and Rod

Hi there - we are from Liverpool (Kirkdale area) and moved over to Oz nearly two years ago. Living in rural NSW, real country area near Mudgee/Bathurst. Love it and will never go back to the UK. I'm a primary teacher and hubby is a builder. Plenty of work here for both of us and the lifestyle is lovely.

Guest jac yoos

Hi Ange

whereabouts in Merseyside are you from? Up the road from me as we are from Cronton which is i Knowsley County.

Jac

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lollii

Hello All,

I (21) am From Huyton in Liverpool ...Living in perth, Rockingham with my Boyfriend Paul (25)

I Think anyone who lives in Perth from Liverpool should od a big meet up!! Including All familys ( as i have a 3 month old) Get back to me...

How is everyone finding it making firends?? I have been here since december 2008 and havnt made any :((

And yeah Sue Us Scousers are Everywhere!!! xx

xxxxxxxxx

Guest Surfview
Hello All,

I (21) am From Huyton in Liverpool ...Living in perth, Rockingham with my Boyfriend Paul (25)

I Think anyone who lives in Perth from Liverpool should od a big meet up!! Including All familys ( as i have a 3 month old) Get back to me...

How is everyone finding it making firends?? I have been here since december 2008 and havnt made any :((

xxxxxxxxx

Thats a shame ur in Perth ,we are in Sydney and would love to meet up with some scousers,All my family are from Huyton (Stanely Rd) .Anyway take care x

Guest Lollii
Thats a shame ur in Perth ,we are in Sydney and would love to meet up with some scousers,All my family are from Huyton (Stanely Rd) .Anyway take care x

Hey,

That is a shame..:wacko:

Gud luck in Finding Fello Scousers haha xx

• 1 month later...
hi were from liverpool and hoping to be in Perth in 8 weeks time, if you want to chat let me know cheers joe

We too are in Liverpool Joe, Aintree, not going to Perth, Brisbane is our port of call, within the next 6 months or so we hope when we sell the god damned house. Got our visa yesterday so all systems go to shift the house now, going to have to drop the price we think.

Whereabouts in Liverpool are you. Good luck with your new life in Perth.

Debbie

xxx

• 3 weeks later...
Hello All,

xxxxxxxxx

hi,

we are from huyton, got here about 7 weeks ago.

living in mandurah, maybe we could meet up sometime?

sue.

Guest sharrondodd

hi

how is your visa going we have only just restarted our visa application just applying to vetasses now. i was on the merseyside thread living near to tranmere rovers. drop and line let me know how u r getting on. Hoping to go to Brisbane ourselves.

thanks

sharron

hi were from liverpool and hoping to be in Perth in 8 weeks time, if you want to chat let me know cheers joe

Hi Joe,

How are you? Yeah would be good to meet up ...

Paul is looking to meet people from liverpool haha.. Misses the Sence of humor & waive length!!

Let us know xx:cute:

Hi Sharron

Were abouts are you we are off Bourough Rd. We applied for our adopted daughters visa 5 mts ago had a reply last week to say that she had failed her medical as she has mild autism and that a Australia want $110.000 for medical and schooling which we havent got so now our case worker is trying to get our daughter a waiver so that we dont have to put the money up front.We dont know how they refused her as i am Australian have 5 children with Australian passports and husband has PR. We have just got to wait now to see iff we get our daughters visa hopefully we will be in Brisbane early next year.Rowena

Guest sharrondodd

hi rowena

Thanks for replying back we live on prenton hall road just past St Stephens church. so how long have you lived in the uk? where abouts in Oz are you from? I just think moving to Oz will be a good opportunity for all of us. Neal has been in and out of work for the past year he works in construction and things are still looking bad for us so just think this it the time to get out of the uk. fingers crossed anyway. Drop a line when you get time. hope you get your visa sorted.

Hi Sharron

I have lived here 30yrs but went back 6yrs ago to Perth but couldnt settle as 2 eldest daughters had boy friends and were missing friends so we ended up coming back for them.I am from Darwin but now we are planning on returning to Brisbane as i have two brothers that live in Queensland.We have just appointed a migration agent in N.S.W as he said we have a better chance of getting our daughters visa through him than letting our case officer deal with it just started sending information over to him in Australia we should know before christmas.Were are you planning on going to in Brisbane have you got any children. good luck Rowena

Guest dougie32

hI not long for us now, they are taking the furniture away on Thursday. We have rented a place in Clarkson for now, so we can decide which suburb we like. Booking flights for 30th November. Got butterflies constantly, not looking forward to saying good bye to parents. Handed in my notice in work so i suppose this means i am actually going!! does not feel real cheers joe

• 5 weeks later...
Hi Joe,

How are you? Yeah would be good to meet up ...

Paul is looking to meet people from liverpool haha.. Misses the Sence of humor & waive length!!

Let us know xx:cute:

Hey Lollii

Just to let you know that the Kirkby branch of Everton supporters are out strong down in Melbourne - 4-1 at the weekend is our prediction!!!

:jiggy:

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all,

quite new to the site joined sometime last week. Is there anyone using this from Merseyside? It would be great to chat to some locals, not that there is anything wrong with the rest of you! lol

Part of the Everton Supporters Club and we have regular social get togethers for Blues and also Reds, we even have monthly WAG days which are always good.

Few of us going to the Sky Tower on NYE and also to the Beatles gig in Star City in the New Year.

Is this Sydney? Or Melbourne?

www.evertonfc.com.au I'm in Sydney but involved with all states and flew to Melbourne last month for an Everton event, numbers in Melbourne just broke through 100 but signed up for Oz we now have about 700.

Hi Yes, I joined the supporters club recently, but I was told the six a side was cancelled? Was there another event held?

Can you tell me how I can get more involved with the ESCA, there a few of us here in Pakenham.

thanks!

Hi Yes, I joined the supporters club recently, but I was told the six a side was cancelled? Was there another event held?

Can you tell me how I can get more involved with the ESCA, there a few of us here in Pakenham.

thanks!

Mate anhyone can get involved and the more people have wanting to be active the better.

Probably best using the forum if you want a few people to go for a beer etc or to arrange a meet up and I can always forward across to all the members so they know what's happening.

Using forums such as this also helps, NSW is quite active with Events, Sportman's Dinners, Tim Cahill meet and greet etc all happening this year, Brisbane is now very active and Melbourne is showing good signs based on the Pub Comp late October where we had a really good turnout.

Hi Guys.

We live in South Liverpool. My hubby is originally from the Wirral and myself a Yorkshire lass. We have been here for 13 years though, and both our kids are Liverpool born and bread.

Its great to see so many of us Merseysiders love Merseyside that much that we are moving to the other side of the world!

We hope to get our visas early in the new year, and providing we can sell the house we will be heading for Brisbane in July 2010.

Carn't wait!!!

Melanie x:chatterbox:

Archived