Anyone from Merseyside

Guest Ange

Hi John and Diane

Look forward to meeting you when we sort out arrangements for a meet.

Not sure yet where we are heading to, OH submitted his ACS RPL (IT bod) application few weeks ago, once that comes back and dependent on the result, then we decide whether we go for a 175 app or have to go for state sponsor if not on CSL list. Im a school secretary.

What line of work are you both in.

Debbie

xxx

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sexkit001

here are some pics of Riversdale you can make out the field in the background on one, the room behind alex, and the play area for the little ones.. sorry this was all I could find for now.. I do have another one but its a halloween so will do my best to choose a good one.. xxx

Hi, Sorry I meant the TA Centre but not best if we bringing the kids... Like Debbie said the Rocking Horse is good as long as peeps can get to it as it has a wacky warehouse, just trying to think of other places... we are off to Perth..

I can always try and book Riversdale through work it is ideal but just its location (Aigburth/Mather ave way)... It is great for sitting down and meeting as it is a function room (with bar) and has a massive field for the kids to have a kick about plus a little park for the smaller ones (if we get the weather right)...

Hi

The rocking horse sounds great to me been there a few times.

Me and partner both drive so easy for us to get to.

have one child age 1

so if somone wants to put a date to it....looks like the balls rolling then we can start inviting more people along:wink:

Guest sexkit001

how about the first weekend in March (6/7) This gives the thread a bit of time for people to see and make arrangements and also leaving time for any last minute changes that may come up like a possible change of venue etc... of if that is too far away how about weekend of 21/22 Feb...

K

xx

how about the first weekend in March (6/7) This gives the thread a bit of time for people to see and make arrangements and also leaving time for any last minute changes that may come up like a possible change of venue etc... of if that is too far away how about weekend of 21/22 Feb...

K

xx

Either of those two weekends are fine by us Kirsty, see what the majority say and then we will sort something out, if you need a hand I will help with the arrangements.

Debbie

xxx

Guest sexkit001
Either of those two weekends are fine by us Kirsty, see what the majority say and then we will sort something out, if you need a hand I will help with the arrangements.

Debbie

xxx

cheers hun will probably take you up on that offer, us Secretaries are great organisers lol xxxxxxx

Guest sexkit001
Hi

I think the feb weekend will be the best, march just feels so far away, but thats just my opinion.

so I guess we should start spreading the word

:chatterbox:

great, lets get spreading... Merseyside Meet 21/22 Feb just need peoples preference of day (sat/sun) and then again numbers of those coming...

xxx

here is a link to the Rocking Horse for those that are not familiar with it (Rocking Horse - Aintree  Liverpool  Merseyside), but its location is great just follow the signs for Aintree racecourse, and you will fall over it as you enter the racecourse gates... it is also directly opposite Aintree station for those who will not be travelling by car... I have spoken to one of the staff just before and they say weekends are obviously always busier the 22nd has nothing booked but no saying it won't in the meantime... so the play area may get slightly restricted if it does, but if we aim to meet for around say 12ish, the kids could then have a play get to know each other giving us all the chance to say hello and a good old gab, and if it does get busier by that time it won't be as awkward to keep the kids entertained as they will all be best mates by then xxx

great, lets get spreading... Merseyside Meet 21/22 Feb just need peoples preference of day (sat/sun) and then again numbers of those coming...

xxx

here is a link to the Rocking Horse for those that are not familiar with it (Rocking Horse - Aintree* Liverpool* Merseyside), but its location is great just follow the signs for Aintree racecourse, and you will fall over it as you enter the racecourse gates... it is also directly opposite Aintree station for those who will not be travelling by car... I have spoken to one of the staff just before and they say weekends are obviously always busier the 22nd has nothing booked but no saying it won't in the meantime... so the play area may get slightly restricted if it does, but if we aim to meet for around say 12ish, the kids could then have a play get to know each other giving us all the chance to say hello and a good old gab, and if it does get busier by that time it won't be as awkward to keep the kids entertained as they will all be best mates by then xxx

Thats great, 12 ish it is then

Il set up a new thread quoting meet up in liverpool if any1s intrested.

Guest sexkit001

great wasn't too sure if we were just going to hijack this one but a new thread would keep it a lot more cleaner !!! lol xxx i'm gonna get some balloons (green/gold) or something similar and will get there early to bag us a decent area (hopefully the balloons should put people off sitting by me :)) xxx Once the thread is up and running I will grab all the details and put my number on for people if they have any queries / ideas / or anything.. xxxx

great wasn't too sure if we were just going to hijack this one but a new thread would keep it a lot more cleaner !!! lol xxx i'm gonna get some balloons (green/gold) or something similar and will get there early to bag us a decent area (hopefully the balloons should put people off sitting by me :)) xxx Once the thread is up and running I will grab all the details and put my number on for people if they have any queries / ideas / or anything.. xxxx

Posted thread so hopfully people will come pouring onto it.

So im guessing your going on you oh applicaton....what does he do for a living

Guest sexkit001

thanks for that one, have also requested it be added to the events calendar in case anyone misses the thread.... Glyn is a roofer so he is the main applicant, just hope we get through the skills assessment.. xx

Hi Julie and Gary

Cant find the thread for the merseyside meet, where should I be looking.

Really looking forward to it, and Kirsty I will get there early with you and help set up, only round the corner from me.

Debbie

xxxx

Guest sexkit001
Hi Julie and Gary

Really looking forward to it, and Kirsty I will get there early with you and help set up, only round the corner from me.

Debbie

xxxx

Thanking you, will come and inspect your painting with a cup of tea first lol - only kidding dont panic... hey you going to bed early ?? your status is calling you xxxx

Hi Julie and Gary

Debbie

xxxx

Thats strange I couldent find it myself !!!

Oh well Iv just done another 1 its titled LIVERPOOL MEET UP

• 4 months later...
Guest Colette & Allibongo

Hi there, myself and the missis moved out to brisbane 6 wks ago , so far all is great, got jobs, house etc sorted, next step meet some buddies..

I am originally from southport, but been living in dublin for last 5 yrs where colette is from , be great to meet up give us a PM be great to meet up.

Alex & Colette

Guest hazelandmathew

Hi were living in the eastern suburbs would like to meet up to,im from kirkby and my hubby is from tuebrook.Are you watching everton at the weekend?were trying to find a decent pub thats got it on

Haze

hi ange,

were from liverpool, hoping to be in melbourne within months.

Good choice Belfastchild. :smile:

We have been here over 8 months now and love it. Do you know where in Melbourne your heading??

Xtonite

Guest belfastchild

husbands going to work in st kilda, hopefuly be in frankston south, pearciville, or somewhere having quite decided yet. do you like melbourne then where are you?

Guest spain63

Hi Ange, Im from st.helens just down the road from you.Going to perth hopefully this year.

keep in touch

Jan

Archived