176 SS non-csl - where are you now?

Taz2008

Hi John

yes, I hope so....but still, there wull be a lot of questions, like our friend Aslan for example... If he chenges do CSL, will he get priority?

Where will the 176 non SMP be in the priority? And the 175 new SOL? Will they be before or after 176 non SMP?

Cheers!

I would like to think that if anyone has state sponsorship at the moment, they will be on the SMP. Only because the states saw fit to sponsor them in the first place. I think that most of these changes may not fully affect applicants who have already been sponsored, but then again we shall just have to wait and see.I think that 175 new sol will be after 176 SMP.

Cheers,

John

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Welll, this is what everybody wants to know....

The CSL doens´t exist anymore, but we don´t know if there´s a big CSL backlog or not.

We are all hoping that the numer 1 priority will be the State sponsored one´s (included on the SMP)....

:wubclub:

but there's another confusion what is then if already having ss doesn't match to smp of that state

Guest bindog1uk
C'mon AUSTRALIA:biggrin:

That was for the footy, but they're out, so were just back to C'mon England on Sat night against Germany:biggrin:

Guest timpage

K.RUDD has stood down as Prime minister of Australia. Julia Gillard is the new PM. Hopefully she'll sack Chris Evans

Guest bilaln30
Hi Cazhoney,

ENS will be priority 1

SMP will be priority 2

Cheers,

John

But what about those people who has an occupation on NEW SOL, have already state sponsorship and likely to have their occupation on new SMP as well. Will they have priority 2 on the ASCO code occupation?

For example Engg Manager (ASCO 1221-11) is on new SOL (offcourse with new ANZSCO), I already have state sponsorship and my occupation is most likely going to be in NEW SMP of Victoria(as indicated by my consultant)

Will I get priority?

Guest bilaln30
Does anyone one know what will be next after 1 July......

Yes I know it would be 2 July......lol

Guest bilaln30
K.RUDD has stood down as Prime minister of Australia. Julia Gillard is the new PM. Hopefully she'll sack Chris Evans

Let's pray she sacks Chris Evans soon!!!

Guest jains005
I would like to think that if anyone has state sponsorship at the moment, they will be on the SMP. Only because the states saw fit to sponsor them in the first place. I think that most of these changes may not fully affect applicants who have already been sponsored, but then again we shall just have to wait and see.I think that 175 new sol will be after 176 SMP.

Cheers,

John

at the same time there are few occupations that are removed from the recently updated skill list of some states. what about them?

But what about those people who has an occupation on NEW SOL, have already state sponsorship and likely to have their occupation on new SMP as well. Will they have priority 2 on the ASCO code occupation?

For example Engg Manager (ASCO 1221-11) is on new SOL (offcourse with new ANZSCO), I already have state sponsorship and my occupation is most likely going to be in NEW SMP of Victoria(as indicated by my consultant)

Will I get priority?

Hi

The priority processing of a visa depends on whether the occupation is on SMP more than the new SOL. Not too sure as yet whether States are going accept the sponsored applicants who also have their occupation on the new SMP as 'SMP Applicants' by default. We will have to wait and see what the States will do in this regard.

Will I get priority?

Hi Bilan30,

I would like to think that if anyone who currently has Sponsorship should be priority, after all we were important enough to get state sponsorship in the first place. Sponsored occupations were obviously in demand in each of the states and I cant see how that may have changed.they needed those occupations and it is my belief that they do, now more than ever.As DIAC has slowed down the visa process, companies have grown and cant fill positions in certain states.

Keep the Faith,

John

Hi Everyone

Alan (PROVIEW) has asked me to let you all know he has now moved and will not be online for approx another week....So dont worry he will be back soon !

Thanks Lindsey

Cheers waitinggame,

Im back on line now, just reading up on the pages I have missed, good to be back, has any one heard from Yorkshireclan? I have see some of his pictures on his wife FB, looks like they are having fun.

Proview

Cheers waitinggame,

Im back on line now, just reading up on the pages I have missed, good to be back, has any one heard from Yorkshireclan? I have see some of his pictures on his wife FB, looks like they are having fun.

Proview

Welcome back, you have missed heehaw, step back into the que please. lol:biglaugh:

7 days.....1 week:wacko:

Think they will keep us waiting till the end:unsure:

Of course they will keep us waiting, DIAC is like a woman, give them a time to be ready to go somewhere and sure a fate they will be late.... (I think it is law or nature or too much faffing about):biggrin:

Guest bindog1uk
Cheers waitinggame,

Proview

Hi Alan, nice to have you back! Have you moved now then and have you gone into rented or bought again. Ours goes up for sale next week and we will just go into rented till we get visa's, hopefully by the end of the year, just waiting for news on the SMP 50-50 chance I think about tradies, what do you think?:biggrin:Wish they would give us some news soon:wink:Lesley

HI EVERYONE, CAN YOU ADD ME TO YOUR TIMELINE PLEASE :)

NAME: Debs38

Priority No. 5

DATE OF 175 VISA APPLICATION: 3/6/09

DATE SS APPLIED: / GRANTED: 20/7/09 GRANTED 31/12/09

SPONSORED BY WHICH STATE: WA

DATE MEDS & PC'S UPLOADED: FRONTLOADED 31/03/10 AND PC 20/05/10

ADDITIONAL INFO: WE ORIGINALLY APPLIED FOR A 176 FAMILY SPONSOR WHICH IS NOW 176 SS

C/O:

Hi Debs

You have already put your details on the timeline so all I have done is just update it with the extra info you provided.

Cheers

Tasha

Been away on first bit of the hols :smile:

Briefly back at home - and I see nothing much has happened on here.

Well I do hope it will still be possible to switch to ENS if we get lucky and assume switching to SMP is possible is still on as that would still be within the 176 category.

VickyMel

Hi VM

Hope your hols are going well and you are enjoying yourself... you have not missed too much on here!!! Only the fact that Australia are now out of the World cup... oh and Kevin Rudd is no longer Prime Minister... :shocked: They now have a lady PM!!! Funny how things can change so quickly... was not expecting that sort of news! Not sure if it will be good or bad news at the moment... we shall soon see I am sure!

With your comments on the ENS... would you not consider leaving your 176 running and apply with a new application if you do get your ENS??? I have heard others saying that they are doing this in case the ENS does not work out they have a back up plan of their 176 visa... I know it will cost you another application, but it could be worth thinking about!

I don't know if I sent in an update yet.

ToWAorBust we received our SS WA finally June 11, 2010 and switched to 176 June 16th

Front page still needs changed

Thanks

Christine

Hi Christine

Congratulations on getting your SS with WA. You had not updated me with this information which is why the front page still needed to be changed... I have does this for you now!

Well done on joining the next queue!

Good luck

Tasha

Hi... Please add my details...

NAME: Ozzieland

Visa : 176

Priority No. 5

DATE OF 176 VISA APPLICATION: 22nd April, 2010

DATE SS APPLIED: / GRANTED: 22nd April, 2010 / 22nd June, 2010

SPONSORED BY WHICH STATE: ACT

DATE MEDS & PC'S UPLOADED: Not yet

ADDITIONAL INFO:

C/O: Awaiting

Hi Ozzieland

Thanks for joining us on our thread... I have added your details to the front page and page 90.

Good luck with your application.

Cheers

Tasha

That was for the footy, but they're out, so were just back to C'mon England on Sat night against Germany:biggrin:

Hi Lesley

I thought the footy was Sunday at 2pm??? Am I wrong???

I hope I am, we have the kids school fete on Sunday and no chance of escaping for a 2 o'clock kick off!!! Gutted!!! Will have to record it!!!

Tasha x

Cheers waitinggame,

Proview

Hi Alan

Glad you are back on line. Hope the house move went ok for you!

I have not heard anything lately from Yorkshireclan, hope they are doing ok? I am sure they will log on and let us know when they have their internet sorted out.

Cheers

Tasha x:wubclub:

When she has finished putting on the war paint and filler.... sorry girls MAKE-UP, and asked the Oz minister "how do I look in this" aghhhhhhhhh:biglaugh:

and next moment chris :mad: will change his mind saying try another stuff gal coz we have to go for funeral right now:cry:

Archived