176 SS non-csl - where are you now?

Taz2008

Hi Alan, nice to have you back! Have you moved now then and have you gone into rented or bought again. Ours goes up for sale next week and we will just go into rented till we get visa's, hopefully by the end of the year, just waiting for news on the SMP 50-50 chance I think about tradies, what do you think?:biggrin:Wish they would give us some news soon:wink:Lesley

Hi Lesley,

Yes we bought again, this time no Mortgage so we can just leave it to rent if need be,

I also hope we here some thing soon.

Proview

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bilaln30
Hi Bilan30,

I would like to think that if anyone who currently has Sponsorship should be priority, after all we were important enough to get state sponsorship in the first place. Sponsored occupations were obviously in demand in each of the states and I cant see how that may have changed.they needed those occupations and it is my belief that they do, now more than ever.As DIAC has slowed down the visa process, companies have grown and cant fill positions in certain states.

Keep the Faith,

John

Hello John,

Thanx for ur reply.

DIAC has published corelations between ASCO and ANZSCO at:

DIAC introduces ANZSCO on 1 July 2010

These lists are equivalence between ACSO and ANZSCO

Let's see how these occupations end up in SMP's now.

regards,

Bilal

NSW has published a new sponsorhip list of occupations...

Skilled Sponsored Migration: Business Migration: Industry & Investment NSW

They have downsized it, there are only a few occupations left to choose from.

At least, my occupation is on it!! :jiggy:

Hope this is the list that will be approved as a SMP!!!

Just don´t know what to do right now about ANZSCO codes...

Carolina

Guest Sarahe

I don't think you need to worry about ANZCO codes if you have already applied - see the link to the transitional arrangements a bit earlier in this thread....

We are off the list still a bit gutting even though we seem to have sponsorship lined up - there is always the possibility that it could go wrong... roll on Thursday

Sarah

Guest arash1978
and next moment chris will change his mind saying try another stuff gal coz we have to go for funeral right now

chris until 2 days before: :vampire::happy_face_outlaw_s:pirateface_yes_sm_c

chris after election: :err::swoon:

Ow my god what a disaster happened to us. we will be kicked ass out of power :skeptical: I should be set up my self for funeral : says damn chris evans

f...k you evil minister god knows what a shame plan u scheduled to behave with poor pre sep 2007 applicants. We have our great god who will never let u perform ur plan.

no worries for us:happy_face_sticking bang bang bang chris.game is over go to the hell

Guest gilbert
chris until 2 days before: :vampire::happy_face_outlaw_s:pirateface_yes_sm_c

chris after election: :err::swoon:

Ow my god what a disaster happened to us. we will be kicked ass out of power :skeptical: I should be set up my self for funeral : says damn chris evans

f...k you evil minister god knows what a shame plan u scheduled to behave with poor pre sep 2007 applicants. We have our great god who will never let u perform ur plan.

no worries for us:happy_face_sticking bang bang bang chris.game is over go to the hell

Yeah ur right buddy!! bang bang bang chris...game is over go to the hell....He is such a Evil minister i had never seen unplanned minister in my whole life...m waiting from 2 years 4 months no action on my application....bang bang bang chris..:mad:

Guest gilbert

Friday, 25 June 2010

Julia Gillard, who stepped into the position of Prime Minister yesterday, was born in Wales, and migrated with her family to Australian in 1966.

Coming from a migrant family, and with her electorate situated in Melbourne's western suburbs, an area where a high proportion of the population are migrants, it is hoped that the new prime minister can bring a fresh perspective to the role of Prime Minister.

In Wales, Julia's father John was a coal miner, meaning that aside from being a migrant, Ms Gillard also comes from a working class background.

The Gillard family immigrated to Australia on advice from doctors that Julia would recover from bronchopneumonia, an ailment she had been suffering from as a child, in a warmer climate.

We r waiting your green signel..come on Julia Gillard my and mine friends precious vote will be to your party!!!

Guest smithys

5 days:jiggy:

Have a good weekend all, get them bbq's out:v_SPIN:

I only log in to see your countdowns Lesley!!!!:laugh:

Have a good wknd and good luck England Sunday!!

Guest bindog1uk
I only log in to see your countdowns Lesley!!!!:laugh:

Have a good wknd and good luck England Sunday!!

Soon to be made redundant we hope:biglaugh:

Guest mackdmello

hi how are u, any idea when are they starting the processing for CAT 5 and which CAT processing is on at the moment, any news of SMP's from any state.

Any news pkease let me know.

Mackdmello

Acountant External Auditor (Non CSL- 176 state sponsored )

IELTS - 7 in each Band

Application Submited on 13th April 2009

Victoria state sponsored on 13th Dec 2009

Come on DIAC - let's see the SMPs!!!!!

And COME ON ENGLAND - let's beat the Germans on Sunday!!!!

Guest jains005

Hi,

if csl is going to be revoked wil there be a new priority arrangement? Wil new sol replace csl?

Someone please answer. Thank you

jains

Guest Asif Ali

The Critical Skills List (CSL) will be revoked when the new

Skilled Occupation List (SOL) comes into place in mid-

2010. The CSL was an interim administrative measure

adopted while the Migration Occupation in Demand List

(MODL) review was being undertaken, to ensure skilled

migration outcomes were driven by the demands of the

labour market.

new priority arrangement are TBA

Cheers

Asif.

Guest Aslan

Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering if there is a possibility that the occupations inluded in the SMP will have special requirements also like IELTS score of band 7 and years of working experience specifically for accountants. I hope not :mad:

Thanks and regards,

Aslan

Guest dragsterwish
Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering if there is a possibility that the occupations inluded in the SMP will have special requirements also like IELTS score of band 7 and years of working experience specifically for accountants. I hope not :mad:

Thanks and regards,

Aslan

Hi, there are lots of speculation about the SMP details but we are all none the wiser until the SMPs are published. I just hope whatever the new requirements for the SMP do not apply retrospectively to those who already have their SS.

Guest dragsterwish

Hi everyone, I've managed to stay off the forum for a while to stay sane while awaiting the arrival of the SMP. Congrats to those who got Visa.

Hope the SMP propel the Cat 5 applicants forward and spare us further agony. 3 more days to July....

Cheers!

Guest bindog1uk

3 days:rolleyes:

Please check out....News gossip chat....How do you rate your chances on the SMP:biggrin:Lesley

Hi All,

So another 3 days left and hope that DIAC will start processing Cat 5 applications from 1st JUly onwards. There are no CSL from July 1st and till now SMP declaration not came as well. Then.... DIAC have to start process Category 5 applications!!!!

Our Medicals will be expired by Sep '10... no idea whether to reappear for MEds again.... again money..... Come on DIAC....

Satish

hi how are u, any idea when are they starting the processing for CAT 5 and which CAT processing is on at the moment, any news of SMP's from any state.

Any news pkease let me know.

Acountant External Auditor (Non CSL- 176 state sponsored )

IELTS - 7 in each Band

Application Submited on 13th April 2009

Victoria state sponsored on 13th Dec 2009

Hi Mackdmello

Welcome to PiO and to our thread.

Your questions are ones that many people on here want answering. Unfortunately, we are just going to have to wait for a few more days before things become a little clearer (if at all!) No-one actually knows the answers just yet, its all pure speculation.

I just hope none of us are disappointed with the outcome!

Cheers

Tasha

3 days:rolleyes:

Morning Lesley

3 days hey!!! Not long now!

Lets just hope that DIAC don't disappoint us as much as the England football team!:cry:

Hope you are enjoying the sunshine.

Tasha x

Hi All,

So another 3 days left and hope that DIAC will start processing Cat 5 applications from 1st JUly onwards. There are no CSL from July 1st and till now SMP declaration not came as well. Then.... DIAC have to start process Category 5 applications!!!!

Our Medicals will be expired by Sep '10... no idea whether to reappear for MEds again.... again money..... Come on DIAC....

Satish

Hi Satish

Yes, your theory is the same as mine... but this is the DIAC we are talking about and ANYTHING can happen!!! I just hope you are right!

Cheers

Tasha:wubclub:

Archived