Boyzone's Steven gately Dead...

Guest Aldo

Its so so sad, I was a massive Boyzone fan-(as a teenager my life revolved around the next poster, tape, magazine etc etc I could get my hands on, and how I would marry Ronan Keating one day :biglaugh:ah well we all dream) I was really upset to read this in a text from my mum this morning, really does bring home as to how precious life is :sad:

Very sad news...So young

My thoughts go to his Husband, Family & Friends.....

I wasn't aware he was married.

terrible:no:

Guest LukeSkywalker

Without being cruel or whatever.... but I'm always confused how people who have largely never met someone can send any thoughts or whatever to their family and friends (who they have also usually never met).

Sure, its sad at one level (33 year old guy kills himself or ODs or whatever) but at the end of the day it isn't a tragedy any more than a 33 year old soldier getting killed in Afghanistan (probably less so in many ways).

Steven Gately seemed like a pretty decent man with a good voice. His death of unknown (at this time) causes is sad, but no more.

Without being cruel or whatever.... but I'm always confused how people who have largely never met someone can send any thoughts or whatever to their family and friends (who they have also usually never met).

Sure, its sad at one level (33 year old guy kills himself or ODs or whatever) but at the end of the day it isn't a tragedy any more than a 33 year old soldier getting killed in Afghanistan (probably less so in many ways).

Steven Gately seemed like a pretty decent man with a good voice. His death of unknown (at this time) causes is sad, but no more.

Why cant someone say that their thoughts are going to a deceased mans family?....Even though I have never met them, of course I am thinking of what they are going through right now...

They have just lost a Husband/Son/Relation/Friend....& that is very sad indeed...

Also, no-one has said that we dont have thoughts for the Family & Friends of loved deceased Soldiers.....

However this is a thread about Stephen Gately

rumers about how he died are already doing the rounds, some are saying it was a Michael Hutchins type autophixywassitcalled

i just heard that it may have been something he swallowed.

Don't know what to believe:no:

Guest LukeSkywalker
i just heard that it may have been something he swallowed.

Don't know what to believe:no:

That would be a horrible way to go. Thankfully no kids though, so thats a blessing in many ways.

Something he swallowed eh? what was it and where did you hear it aaron?

Don't realy want to say, at this sensitive time its not constructive to spread rumors and innuendo.

Aaron

Archived