Guest pakistan

Hi All,

Have any of you guys applied a visitor visa for their partner to visit Australia after lodging offshore visa (Subclass-309)?

For instance, If applicant gets approval in subclass-309 at the time he/she is in Australia on visitor visa, I have heard case officer notifies applicant to leave the country in order to get visa. What is the process like? For example, after receiving that notification, If we both make travel plans to leave country for a week by making a trip to any nearby country (other than home country) and notify case officer that applicant has left country, what is the likelihood that case officer is going to approve visa and notify applicant before entering back to Australia from the trip?

I would like you guys to share your suggestions/experiences as I am starting to dig through the process of applying for visitor visa.

Is it wise to do medical and biometric test before asking of Case Officer? And upload the result so is there any chance that Visa processing might be speed up as we uploaded all the required documents including PCC, medical tests etc?

9 minutes ago, Marium said:

Is it wise to do medical and biometric test before asking of Case Officer? And upload the result so is there any chance that Visa processing might be speed up as we uploaded all the required documents including PCC, medical tests etc?

You pretty much have to do biometrics straight away its mandatory to identify you. Then PCC and medical is totally up to you when you want to get it done. I personally think it doesnt make a difference. Expiry of either you PCC or medical(whichever is longest) will determine your last date of entry if the visa is granted

6 minutes ago, Pakaus said:

You pretty much have to do biometrics straight away its mandatory to identify you. Then PCC and medical is totally up to you when you want to get it done. I personally think it doesnt make a difference. Expiry of either you PCC or medical(whichever is longest) will determine your last date of entry if the visa is granted

Thanks, it means if we do biometric, medical, PCC and polio vaccination soon after lodging of application then chances of speeding up the visa process is high? And is it good to do medical test before asking of Case Officer? Or shall we wait for Case Officer to intimate us for medical test?

12 hours ago, PDP said:

Hi All,

Have any of you guys applied a visitor visa for their partner to visit Australia after lodging offshore visa (Subclass-309)?

For instance, If applicant gets approval in subclass-309 at the time he/she is in Australia on visitor visa, I have heard case officer notifies applicant to leave the country in order to get visa. What is the process like? For example, after receiving that notification, If we both make travel plans to leave country for a week by making a trip to any nearby country (other than home country) and notify case officer that applicant has left country, what is the likelihood that case officer is going to approve visa and notify applicant before entering back to Australia from the trip?

I would like you guys to share your suggestions/experiences as I am starting to dig through the process of applying for visitor visa.

Hello my dear, After applying for partner visa 309, its difficult to get visitors visa. My wife applied for partner visa on Oct, 2017 and up till now she has not be granted. I have applied for visitors visa 3 times but was rejected. Just last month (after 19 months) the CO requested for further information (my pcc and wife's pcc, bills etc). These days its very difficult to get visitor visa approved. I think its advisable to go thru immigration lawyers

good luck

2 hours ago, Marium said:

Thanks, it means if we do biometric, medical, PCC and polio vaccination soon after lodging of application then chances of speeding up the visa process is high? And is it good to do medical test before asking of Case Officer? Or shall we wait for Case Officer to intimate us for medical test?

So obviously you gota get your biometrics done straight away. Then get your PCC and medical done after that. It is helpful i guess to speed things up but at the same time they might expire before you visa is granted. Remember before you get your medical done you have to get this polio certificate from PIMS Islamabad if u in Islamabad otherwise they wont do your medical.

16 minutes ago, Pakaus said:

So obviously you gota get your biometrics done straight away. Then get your PCC and medical done after that. It is helpful i guess to speed things up but at the same time they might expire before you visa is granted. Remember before you get your medical done you have to get this polio certificate from PIMS Islamabad if u in Islamabad otherwise they wont do your medical.

Chances of expiration of PCC and Medical also exist even if Case Officer asked the applicant to do? But submitting it before intimation of Case Officer are likely to speed up the visa processing time? Correct me if I'm wrong. 

11 hours ago, Talentoo said:

Hello my dear, After applying for partner visa 309, its difficult to get visitors visa. My wife applied for partner visa on Oct, 2017 and up till now she has not be granted. I have applied for visitors visa 3 times but was rejected. Just last month (after 19 months) the CO requested for further information (my pcc and wife's pcc, bills etc). These days its very difficult to get visitor visa approved. I think its advisable to go thru immigration lawyers

good luck

That is insane. I feel sorry for you too that you had to go through all that. Thanks for the information.

1 hour ago, tobeaussieIA said:

Hi!
Anybody here from sindh? 

I am trying to get police certificate from Hyderabad, but the police services are quite slow. Please, if anybody here who got pcc from sindh, can guide me, how much time would they normally take to issue certificate?  

DOL:     June 2018

Generic e-mail:     Dec , 2018

documents Uploaded:   Jan , 2019

interview & additional documents request: March 19, 2019

documents uploaded again: 23 March 

Visa Granted : 12 June 2019 🎉🎉🎉

Alhamdulillah and Good luck to everyone 

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 1

5 minutes ago, tahri06 said:

Congratulations 

where did u apply from ? Islamabad? 

38 minutes ago, tahri06 said:

Many congratulations!!!!

May Allah bless u n ur family!!! May Allah finish our wait state n we all get our visas sooner in shaa Allah!!!

1 minute ago, mrsahmed said:

@Sadia I also didn't get a call for the interview. 

When did you recieve generic email and when did you submit your docs... could you plz elaborate on your timeline if possible 🙂

thanks 

My agent submitted everything from Australia, I was asked to do Biometric, medical and PCC the week she lodged it...since then no news, I am in Islamabad  

4 minutes ago, tahri06 said:

Thanks for the Kind words, hope you will get soon inshallah 

Amin....in shaa Allah😇

That's the test of our faith in Allah....we need to have more patience...n ask for His help through prayer n patience!!!

Many people are being tested at the same time through different things from Him.....May Allah put all of us in ease n remove the tough time with blessings in shaa Allah💞💝💞

• Like 2