Guest pakistan

I have not submitted my sponsor bank statement and she isn't working she is on student allowance atm. She gets paid from government centerlink. her mum support her, should my mother in law need to write letter for us that we will be with her she supports us until we get settle down. I didn't submit when I received first generic email I thought when they ask I'll submit know I want to submit I don't want to delay in process

Edited by Amjadt

10 hours ago, Kina Sa said:

Yes it probably because my husband overstayed his visa in Australia 6 years ago but we still hoping he can come I really really miss him and I needed his help with children and I don't know if it take long because we from a low country as well we applied in Fiji

Hey, when did you apply for visa? 

12 hours ago, Amjadt said:

I have not submitted my sponsor bank statement and she isn't working she is on student allowance atm. She gets paid from government centerlink. her mum support her, should my mother in law need to write letter for us that we will be with her she supports us until we get settle down. I didn't submit when I received first generic email I thought when they ask I'll submit know I want to submit I don't want to delay in process

Hi Amjadt hope you good . Im just ask how i do my medical? Medical also need appointment letter or not please tell me . Thanks 

Hi I need advice. Please seniors members @Hawar19Jan @Dr.samra and any other member are welcome to reply. I have been asked to submit pcc from addresses which I resided after turning 16 years of age. I resided in rawalpindi, nowshera and hyderabad. I still have to submit hyderabad pcc. They in fact called me to submit pcc of hyderabad because it was missing and said that your case would hopefully be finalized once you submit your hyderabad pcc. 
The dates of residence of other addresses are full e.g 1/2/2006-1/5/2007 but incomplete on nowshera pcc, for e.g sep 2006-dec 2009. Please guide me if it would cause problem as I have already submitted these documents. Should I inform embassy about this and ask whether I should submit a new pcc for nowshera? 

Edited by tobeaussieIA

@tobeaussieIA it seems perfectly fine to me. Every area and country has it's own way of making PCC. Having said that, let me give you a disclaimer here, i am not 100 % sure about it... nonetheless most of us give our own personal opinions based on experiences here. So giving my two cents here 🙂

Furthermore, aslong as you have gotten the correct PCC made with the right sequence of dates entered, I dont think you should inform the immi department about what you think might be lacking here. Does not matter right? Its something very petty. In so many forms even If you enter the exact date, only the months and years show up because perhaps they are more imp.

Also, do correct me if I am wrong here, as I mentioned, I am mostly talking from my own experience.... 

To further add in, I have gotten PCC made for England, Saudi and Islamabad. Dont know much about how the trend may vary within Pakistan as I only have experience of getting isb PCC. 

Last but not the least, goodluck! 😄 hope to hear a good news on this forum very soon 😊😊

5 hours ago, Mike G said:

Hi Amjadt hope you good . Im just ask how i do my medical? Medical also need appointment letter or not please tell me . Thanks 

Asslam ulkum. Yes you need appointment letter for medical. I did mine in Islamabad Aziz medical center,  paid 12500 or something. Their is there site where you can make appointment. 

3 hours ago, Amjadt said:

Asslam ulkum. Yes you need appointment letter for medical. I did mine in Islamabad Aziz medical center,  paid 12500 or something. Their is there site where you can make appointment. 

How come u get it in 12500?? I gave 17500 1st then she added Hep B n C so I  paid 2800 more 😒

1 hour ago, Mohadisa said:

How come u get it in 12500?? I gave 17500 1st then she added Hep B n C so I  paid 2800 more 😒

When I was going for medical there was people saying 37000 so I brought 25000 with me but when I went there the fees was only 12500 something.  Blood test and chest x-ray and urine test and eyes test and physical test etc. I did Mine in Aziz medical center Islamabad very nice staff..

6 hours ago, mrsahmed said:

@tobeaussieIA it seems perfectly fine to me. Every area and country has it's own way of making PCC. Having said that, let me give you a disclaimer here, i am not 100 % sure about it... nonetheless most of us give our own personal opinions based on experiences here. So giving my two cents here 🙂

Furthermore, aslong as you have gotten the correct PCC made with the right sequence of dates entered, I dont think you should inform the immi department about what you think might be lacking here. Does not matter right? Its something very petty. In so many forms even If you enter the exact date, only the months and years show up because perhaps they are more imp.

Also, do correct me if I am wrong here, as I mentioned, I am mostly talking from my own experience.... 

To further add in, I have gotten PCC made for England, Saudi and Islamabad. Dont know much about how the trend may vary within Pakistan as I only have experience of getting isb PCC. 

Last but not the least, goodluck! 😄 hope to hear a good news on this forum very soon 😊😊

Thank you so much

• Like 1

I went for my medical on 3rd of August  2018 (I think)to aziz medical centre isb. they charged me 12500. But there I heard them telling 17500 rate to other applicants over the phone. So I inquired and they told me that from tomorrow onwards the rates will be revised. 

6 minutes ago, mrsahmed said:

I went for my medical on 3rd of August  2018 (I think)to aziz medical centre isb. they charged me 12500. But there I heard them telling 17500 rate to other applicants over the phone. So I inquired and they told me that from tomorrow onwards the rates will be revised. 

I did medical on 28 . Paid 12500 

3 hours ago, mrsahmed said:

Yep I just did it on 4th April 19 . Plus I am Dr so they added Hep b n c 

• Like 1