Guest pakistan

20 hours ago, Nofil said:

If the sponsor has been in australai.for more than 2 years? Its the condition of family sponsored right?

I heard the same but got 600 family sponsored twice and still sponsor is not completing 2 years.

On 24/05/2019 at 11:14, Mohadisa said:

It's 15000 aud we applied for it and it got rejected reason as I have already applied for spouse visa so they doubted I will go back which was really stupid reason we were even ready to pay

This is Immigration at its worst behavior. They have no regard for people and no one should be treated like this. If you want to get a visit visa this is how you can get it. Apply for visa and wait until they refuse it. Appeal the decision with AAT (only for sponsored visitor visa). Current wait times is 6 months for a hearing with AAT. If you are a genuine couple then AAT will revoke immigration's refusal and grant the visa. This is how you can get it. The visa you will get will be for 3 months maximum unless you apply for 1 year visa and then you might get for 6 months. It is worth for 6 months because the costs associated with bringing your wife and living in Australia is ~ 10K including renting a house and buying furniture and return airfares. It might be worth just you visiting back. I am in waiting with AAT for a partner refusal since Aug 2017. 2.5 years since we married and still not together. This immigration department is the worst in the world without a doubt.

15 hours ago, asifh15 said:

This is Immigration at its worst behavior. They have no regard for people and no one should be treated like this. If you want to get a visit visa this is how you can get it. Apply for visa and wait until they refuse it. Appeal the decision with AAT (only for sponsored visitor visa). Current wait times is 6 months for a hearing with AAT. If you are a genuine couple then AAT will revoke immigration's refusal and grant the visa. This is how you can get it. The visa you will get will be for 3 months maximum unless you apply for 1 year visa and then you might get for 6 months. It is worth for 6 months because the costs associated with bringing your wife and living in Australia is ~ 10K including renting a house and buying furniture and return airfares. It might be worth just you visiting back. I am in waiting with AAT for a partner refusal since Aug 2017. 2.5 years since we married and still not together. This immigration department is the worst in the world without a doubt.

Can u tell me refusal reason ? Our immigration lawyer gave us three options after 2 visit visa rejection .either  reapply  , wait for spouse visa or appeal at AAT. But he told us at appealing will take long so it's better to wait for spouse visa or reapply . I don't get them they have given this option in there own law that people who r waiting for spouse visa can get visit visa easily and still refuses on that very basis 😔😔😔

36 minutes ago, Mohadisa said:

Can u tell me refusal reason ? Our immigration lawyer gave us three options after 2 visit visa rejection .either  reapply  , wait for spouse visa or appeal at AAT. But he told us at appealing will take long so it's better to wait for spouse visa or reapply . I don't get them they have given this option in there own law that people who r waiting for spouse visa can get visit visa easily and still refuses on that very basis 😔😔😔

I will advise you to wait for your partner visa grant rather than going for a Visit visa... It is Frustrating as i went through this but it is better to wait for your Partner visa outcome. 

52 minutes ago, musmanasghar said:

I will advise you to wait for your partner visa grant rather than going for a Visit visa... It is Frustrating as i went through this but it is better to wait for your Partner visa outcome. 

Yep we decided to wait too 👍

8 hours ago, mrsahmed said:

🙋‍♀️ I'm a July applicant.

DOL 27th July 

Generic email 11th Feb

All requested docs submitted 12th Feb

Haven't heard from them since then. 

What did they ask you in generic email ? 

@Sadia they ask you in the generic email about submitting any doc that you had not previously submitted, last 3 months of email/call/chat history, last 3 months salary slips and bank statement of sponsor, any further updates in relationship (like I submitted some photos and tickets details of my husband's last trip to Pakistan)... and updated family composition form (form 54).

They also inform you in that email that now your case is being actively looked into. So submit docs ASAP within probably a months duration.

That's all 🙂

• Thanks 1

@Sadia as far as your concern of knowing why you still haven't recieved a generic email is concerned, I cant say much on it. In my case i had submitted each and everything. 

It's just that after 6-7 months( no hard n fast rule but generally) when the Case office is allotted , they need further updates on your case to proceed further as one can imagine that lots may change in a relationship during this span of time right? So they just ask for some updated records.

Having said that, I have come to believe that theres no way one can predict the actual trend of Visa procedures. Some get their visas in a months time while some wait for months and years. Some dont even recieve a call for interviews. And some are interviewed with in 2 weeks of their DOL and not contacted for like 10 months after that and eventually granted Visa straightaway. 

So do not worry if you haven't recieved a generic email yet. In my opinion it doesnt signify the progress of your application.   Each case is different and so dealt differently too. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Sadia however, I do suggest you ask your agent (which I am sure you'd already have) again if he has recieved any updates on your Visa progress. They deal with numerous visas at a time so I wont be surprised if they would inform you late about any correspondence from immigration dept. 

Goodluck! 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, mrsahmed said:

@Sadia they ask you in the generic email about submitting any doc that you had not previously submitted, last 3 months of email/call/chat history, last 3 months salary slips and bank statement of sponsor, any further updates in relationship (like I submitted some photos and tickets details of my husband's last trip to Pakistan)... and updated family composition form (form 54).

They also inform you in that email that now your case is being actively looked into. So submit docs ASAP within probably a months duration.

That's all 🙂

@mrsahmed. Dear Thank you so much for nice information, my agent asked me everything, like police clearance, medical, Chat call histories, pictures together with families or together in June 2018, my partner visited me again in February this year, we have visited many places, took uploaded everything from 100 pictures, including tickets, shopping bills together, restaurant bills, Valentines gifts pictures, everything, my agent said that she uploaded everything I sent her, I asked my agent what is new, she said nothing new, u should wait more, I am worried as it has been almost 12 months, they haven’t sent me an email or interview call, let’s not forget to say that my father is also in my application as last member of family, he is Masha  Allah 78 years old, they called him from Islamabad and asked his date of birth only... my 5 member of my family are Australia citizen  including my life partner in Australia ... my life partner also works and gives Aus $20000 per year for tax , I don’t know what to do, I am really stressed and getting old by so much stress...I haven’t heard anything 😪

• Like 1

May Allah pak help us all in shaa Allah......n we get our grants sooner!!!!Amin

Don't worry m also like you....didn't get any interview....but generic email in Jan....no updates after that!!!

15 hours ago, Sadia said:

@mrsahmed. Dear Thank you so much for nice information, my agent asked me everything, like police clearance, medical, Chat call histories, pictures together with families or together in June 2018, my partner visited me again in February this year, we have visited many places, took uploaded everything from 100 pictures, including tickets, shopping bills together, restaurant bills, Valentines gifts pictures, everything, my agent said that she uploaded everything I sent her, I asked my agent what is new, she said nothing new, u should wait more, I am worried as it has been almost 12 months, they haven’t sent me an email or interview call, let’s not forget to say that my father is also in my application as last member of family, he is Masha  Allah 78 years old, they called him from Islamabad and asked his date of birth only... my 5 member of my family are Australia citizen  including my life partner in Australia ... my life partner also works and gives Aus $20000 per year for tax , I don’t know what to do, I am really stressed and getting old by so much stress...I haven’t heard anything 😪

Don't let stress take the best of you. Sooner or later, you will get it.  Just keep praying and keep yourself busy in things which would benefit you and your family in a long run. Maybe get a job or learn a new skill. 
Take care a great deal of yourself.

I have passed 15 months and there are several other members who have been waiting much longer. 

Edited by tobeaussieIA
  • Like 1

On 27/05/2019 at 09:46, musmanasghar said:

August 2017? In which city  you lodged your AAT application?

I am in Brisbane and i got hearing with in 13 Months for My wife's partner visa refusal.

I lodged in Melbourne on Aug 30 2017. Did you apply for special consideration? I wonder why such a long time for me?

On 27/05/2019 at 15:09, Mohadisa said:

Visit visa rejection reason is......partner will not return back to Pakistan. This is the standard reply. I am going to lodge a new application as I cannot be bothered waiting endlessly for a review.

2 hours ago, asifh15 said:

I lodged in Melbourne on Aug 30 2017. Did you apply for special consideration? I wonder why such a long time for me?

2 hours ago, tobeaussieIA said:

Don't let stress take the best of you. Sooner or later, you will get it.  Just keep praying and keep yourself busy in things which would benefit you and your family in a long run. Maybe get a job or learn a new skill. 
Take care a great deal of yourself.

I have passed 15 months and there are several other members who have been waiting much longer. 

have you not called for interview yet?