Guest pakistan

7 minutes ago, Amjadt said:

What happened to your birth certificate. Did you get 

Yep thanks God 🙏  I got everything done . I have provided every single documents . even got my I.d marital status changed n got it in 2 days  lets see what they ask now 😏

Edited by Mohadisa
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Mohadisa said:

Yep thanks God 🙏  I got everything done . I have provided every single documents . even got my I.d marital status changed n got it in 2 days  lets see what they ask now 😏

Changing marital status is necessary or do they not update automatically in marriage certificate?

8 minutes ago, Amjadt said:

Changing marital status is necessary or do they not update automatically in marriage certificate?

No they didn't do it automatically in CNIC data that's why I got late too . I don't know if it's necessary or not but I wasn't willing to take any risk . 

Edited by Mohadisa

On 29/05/2019 at 10:35, Ifseh said:

Hi everyone. I’ve been reading through this forum for a long time. I am currently going through a really bad phase myself and it’s extremely painful. Just going to share my timeline for those who might relate to me. I am the sponsor living in Australia, my husband lives in Pakistan. 

DOL: 15th July 2017 

Interview & Medical request: March 2018 

Ever since then there’s no correspondence from them aside from a few auto emails saying Your application is progressing. I also did visit my husband in Pakistan August 2018 to dec 2018. We uploaded our photos together and when i came back in March I got the interview call but my husband didn’t get any calls. I was so happy that his application is progressing however I was wrong because from then on until now there’s no progress. it’s been a total of above 22 months since we have lodged and 14 months since the interview and medical so now his medical examination is most certainly expired 😢 Throughout this entire time from march 2018 until now i’ve tried every single thing. I’ve been in contact with them every other month basically. I kept asking them about the progress to which they only replied Mandatory checks are being completed please be patient. So my husband applied for visit visa in February 2019 as well but he was rejected because of no travel history etc. I then called the immigration feedback line and told them my formal complaint regarding the delay to which I got an email from the Senior Manager in islamabad immi department saying we know the delay is causing you concern but department checks are going on & we can’t give you a definitive timeframe. 

I had been seeing a psychologist because of the stress this delay has caused me and my psychologist then wrote a letter giving out my personal health details and mentioning how i can’t travel to see my husband because i am now my mother’s sole career and my husband has been rejected a visit visa either so we have no option and my husband then emailed that letter and requested for priority processing however... we have been disappointed again.. they’ve sent us a generic email again saying that checks are going on and if there’s any update they will let us know.  

at this point we don’t honesty know what is going on. There’s a bit of citizenship delay for me too but everyone has told me that doesn’t affect this because I am a permenant resident so i can sponsor him. There’s no such complications in our application. we haven’t been previously married or anything i just don’t understand what’s causing the delay. we have not seen eachother since dec 2018 & with this state of application i don’t think they will finalis our application even by 24th month which is qhat most people say that by 2 years it does get finalised that’s the maximum. we are only a month and a half away from hitting 2 years and still nothing..... 

I feel so sorry for you and i just want to share my timeline with you so you can have some idea and some patience my timelie is as follow:

i am a sponsor and i applied my wife 309 visa in early 2017 

After waiting 18 months i complained to the the department in 2018 that the maximum time period has exceeded 

in result immigration cancelled my permanent residency  

after cancellation of my PR i was blessed with a baby 

i took this matter in AAT and than recently i got my permanent residency back 

i haven't seen my baby yet coz my baby was born after my cancellation of PR and i had travel restrictions on my visa 

now i am planniing to go pakistan to see my kid and my wife 

so keep patience and hope for the best coz there are people who are going through very bad situation in life and i am sure there will be alot of people who are going through worst situation than me

• Sad 3

10 minutes ago, Usmann said:

I applied for my wife on 23 August.. Still I haven't received any generic email and status still showing as Initial assessment, anyone in the same boat?

I applied on 13 August. 

I emailed them on 12 April for inquiry 

On 16 April I received first generic email.

28 April I submitted it.. still waiting for interview 

Just now, Amjadt said:

I applied on 13 August. 

I emailed them on 12 April for inquiry 

On 16 April I received first generic email.

28 April I submitted it.. still waiting for interview 

ohh ok thanks for the update
What did you inquire with them?

12 hours ago, P K said:

I feel so sorry for you and i just want to share my timeline with you so you can have some idea and some patience my timelie is as follow:

After waiting 18 months i complained to the the department in 2018 that the maximum time period has exceeded 

i haven't seen my baby yet coz my baby was born after my cancellation of PR and i had travel restrictions on my visa 

so keep patience and hope for the best coz there are people who are going through very bad situation in life and i am sure there will be alot of people who are going through worst situation than me

Feel Sorry for everything you went through but complaining against Department does not result in PR cancellation.

during my visa processing I lodged a complaint and it resulted in faster outcome. 

22 minutes ago, musmanasghar said:

Feel Sorry for everything you went through but complaining against Department does not result in PR cancellation.

during my visa processing I lodged a complaint and it resulted in faster outcome. 

Yep, there must be more to it. Complaining against the department is not a legitimate reason for cancellation of PR. 

It is however possible that when the poster made the complaint they looked at his own application for PR and discovered there was some problem with it,maybe he didn't meet the requirements after all at the time of decision? He may have met those requirements by the time it went through AAT especially if it was down to time residing in the country.

Could be an issue if he applies for citizenship though. 

On 03/06/2019 at 03:09, P K said:

Oh my god I am so sorry to hear what you’ve been through. That is jusy absurd! Did they give you a reason as to why they cancelled your visa?? 

Glad you have your permenant visa back now but your wife is still waiting for her partner visa right? 

Hopefully inshallah everything is settled for you soon! Be strong! 

Hi All,

Have any of you guys applied a visitor visa for their partner to visit Australia after lodging offshore visa (Subclass-309)?

What is the likelihood of getting positive outcome?

What are the critical aspects to be aware of while lodging application? (e.g. filling up forms and type of documents to upload etc)

For instance, If applicant gets approval in subclass-309 at the time he/she is in Australia on visitor visa, I have heard case officer notifies applicant to leave the country in order to get visa. What is the process like? For example, after receiving that notification, If we both make travel plans to leave country for a week by making a trip to any nearby country (other than home country) and notify case officer that applicant has left country, what is the likelihood that case officer is going to approve visa and notify applicant before entering back to Australia from the trip?

I would like you guys to share your suggestions/experiences as I am starting to dig through the process of applying for visitor visa.

Edited by PDP

On 07/05/2019 at 06:39, AlamWasi said:

I would suggest you should wait for the case officer to request for medical, I know it is frustrating but I have seen ppl with a child the processing time takes longer than usual,

In this case you might get straight subclass 100, it really depends on the case officer's decision and the duration of your relationship. 

I applied for 309 on 6 August 2018,

An email received for medical on 7 august 2018,

Medical done on 15 August 2018,

Received form s56 on 12 april 2019,

Documents submitted on 9 may 2019 and still waiting for their response,kindly if you have any info or know how long i need more wait for visa then tell me, thanks ...

26 minutes ago, Ajab khan said:

I applied for 309 on 6 August 2018,

An email received for medical on 7 august 2018,

Medical done on 15 August 2018,

Received form s56 on 12 april 2019,

Documents submitted on 9 may 2019 and still waiting for their response,kindly if you have any info or know how long i need more wait for visa then tell me, thanks ...

Not call for interview yet?