Guest pakistan

6 minutes ago, Ifseh said:

Ahh must be really hard for you with 4 kids. I am only by myself and at times I need my husband’s support desperately, i can only imagine how hard it is for you with all your kids. We can only hope and pray, its a matter of time now for us 2017 ones but being patient is easier said than done 😒

It really hard with them especially when I'm sick or one of them in the hospital...i just wanted my husband by my side to help with them....waiting is very frustrating but let just not lose hope and keep praying...goodluck to you and everyones that still waiting 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kina Sa said:

It really hard with them especially when I'm sick or one of them in the hospital...i just wanted my husband by my side to help with them....waiting is very frustrating but let just not lose hope and keep praying...goodluck to you and everyones that still waiting 

Is there any complication in ur application or it's straight forward? This is so unethical keeping children away from their father. My lawyer told me having child makes application stronger how could they do so in ur case ☹️☹️☹️

I hope ur husband gets it soon ameen everyone else too ❤️

2 hours ago, tobeaussieIA said:

Hi all! I just missed calls from AHC Isb. What should I do now? Call them back or wait? 

Don’t worry one person on this forum missed two calls and did not contact them and got visa 3 days later without interview. You can send them email or call same number and explain the situation. Looks like you are getting it Inshallah. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ahmad said:

Don’t worry one person on this forum missed two calls and did not contact them and got visa 3 days later without interview. You can send them email or call same number and explain the situation. Looks like you are getting it Inshallah. 

InshaaAllah 

4 minutes ago, Ahmad said:

When did you submit the latest PCCs and medicals? 

Just yesterday I provided them my and my husband pcc in response to pcc request email they sent me about 20 days ago. My medical was last year in may 2018. Hey, have you ever called AHC? They are not picking up. 

Edited by tobeaussieIA

20 minutes ago, tobeaussieIA said:

Just yesterday I provided them my and my husband pcc in response to pcc request email they sent me about 20 days ago. My medical was last year in may 2018. Hey, have you ever called AHC? They are not picking up. 

I never called. Best you can email. But if they have asked for PCC you are getting your grant Inshallah. At what date your medics were done in May if you could please share? 

Edited by Ahmad